CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

*I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot.

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

*I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot. Empty
MensagemAssunto: *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot.   *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot. Icon_minitimeDom Abr 27, 2008 3:56 pm

I Watched Him Die...

I can't say I never think about it.
I can't say I never wondered what it would be like.
I can't deny the fact that I'm unhealthily terrified...of death.

But at fifteen years old, it shouldn't be something you're thinking about. But I can't help it. If you were in my situation...you'd be thinking the same thing.

My name is Demi Lovato....and I watched Joe Jonas die....

"We rock, we rock, we rock on!" I laughed as I sang the song we had practiced a million times that day.

"You think you'd get tired of it after reahearsing all day," Joe laughed.

"It's stuck in my head!" I giggled, "I'm trying to block it out, but it keeps appearing in my mind!"

"Funny," Joe smiled, "That's how I feel about you."

We were best friends in love. And our three year age difference didn't matter in the slightest. We did everything together. We were the definition of 'inseparable.'

The way his hair blew in the wind, the ways his eyes sparkled when he talked to me, the way his voice sang beautifully to my soul, the way his touch sent tingles through my body. I loved it. I loved it all; Every single part of him. I never wanted to let him go. But then...I watched him die.

"Demetria Lovato," Joe Jonas said in a whisper.

"I told you not to call me that!" I laughed, hitting him with a pillow.

"Oh, Demetria," he teased.

"Stop it!" I whined.

He got a pillow and hit me as well.

I got off the couch, and grabbed a pillow, and began to shield my face.

"Stop it, Joe!" I laughed.

"But I wasn't done talking to you, Demetria," he laughed, as he hit me with the pillow.

I laughed and kept hiding behind my pillow as I ran backwards to try and get away. I laughed and ran until I stumbled on the floor.

Joe tripped over my feet and landed on top of me.

I bit my lip and giggled, as he gave me a flirtatious look.

"Demetria Lovato," he whsiperd, "I love you."

"Joseph Adam," I whispered back, "I love you too."

He smiled, and kissed me on the lips. We didn't even bother getting up.

When I said I loved him, I meant it. I meant it will all my heart and soul. He made my heart flutter, my eyes sparkle, and he left me breathless all with just one look. That's all it takes to fall in love with someone so amazing. In fact, he was a little more than amazing. He was--God, there's not even a word invented yet to describe Joseph Adam Jonas. We were so in love. I never thought...I would watch him die.

It was clear night, beautiful in fact. We had just left the romantic dinner he planned for us. He was so good at making everything perfect.

I remember the wind blowing threw my hair on that night, as the stars shone sparkling ahead. He noticed the goosebumps on my arms, and he took off his jacket and put it around me. But those goosebumps weren't because I was cold. It was because of him. He made me feel like no other. But I just giggled, and said "Thank you."

I remember walking to the limo across the street, where papparazzi were chasing us down. But it didn't matter. Joe made everything okay.

Even when I yelled, "My purse!" as I noticed it had slipped out of my hand into the middle of the street.

Joe smiled, and walked into the street to go get it. He would do anything for me.

...and that's all I remember from that night. Actually, that's all I'd like to remember. But I remember...SO MUCH more. I remember...when I watched him die.

I turned my head and saw the papparazzi driving like a maniac. The things they would do to get a good picture.

"Joe!" I screamed out his name, but it was too late. The crash had happened. He lay there motionless in the middle of the street.

The papparazzi got out of the car, and instead of helping, got out his camera and began taking pictures. I didn't say anything, though. I was too caught up in the moment.

"Joe," I cried, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, but I knew he wasn't.

"Don't you dare leave me," I whispered.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot.   *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot. Icon_minitimeDom Abr 27, 2008 4:01 pm

"Why would I leave you?" he asked me in a whisper.

I shrugged and said, "Just don't, okay?"

"The ambulance is on the way!" a random person screamed out.

I was glad, 'cause I didn't wanna get out my phone. I just wanted to stay by Joe's side and hold his hand...And that's exactly what I did.

He was hurt pretty badly, but he did so well hiding his pain.

"I would never leave you, Demi," he whispered.

I nodded.

"I'll always be right...here," he said, pointing to my heart, "No matter what happens."

Tears started streaming down my face, as I said, "No, no, no."

"What?" he asked.

"I don't want you to be right here!" I cried pointing to my heart, "I want you to be right next to me; beside me. I wanna feel your touch, and hold your hand, and ruffle your hair..and..."

"Demi," he said, "I don't want you to cry. I mean, someday, we're all gonna die, right?"

"What?!" I screamed in tears, "Someday shouldn't be today, Joe!"

"Demi," he said, trying to calm me down.

His breaths got shorter, and he was losing alot of blood.

"Where's the f*cking ambulance?!" I screamed.

"Demi," he said, stroking my arm, "It's okay."

"No, it's not!" I cried out, "My boyfriend's dying in the middle of the street. You call that okay?!"

"If I have to die," Joe whispered, saving his breaths, "I'm so glad that it's happening as I'm right next to you."

"You're not gonna die, Joe," I cried.

"Baby," he said, his breaths getting shorter and shorter, "I just want you to be happy okay? When I'm gone--"

"You're not going anywhere!" I cried in denial.

"When I'm gone," Joe repeated firmly, "I just...want you to be happy. Just know that I'm looking down on you, and I'd hate to see you crying all the time."

I cried as I nodded.

"I want you to know that I love you more than anyone I've ever loved," Joe whispered, "I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you do everything. I never thought perfection existed until I met you."

I sobbed harder and harder as I gripped his hand.

"I love you, Demi," he whispered.

"I love you too," I cried, "So so so so much. Too much, actually. Promise that...you'll miss me?"

"Promise that I'll wait for you," he smiled, "I'm sure heaven's a really cool place. I promise not to do anything cool without you."

I managed a little smile through my tears.

"Even though when you get there, you'll be like ninety-five years old," Joe smiled, "I swear I'll still love you like I do today. And then we'll go and run off and do all the fun stuff God has planned for us."

I nodded, as more make-up and tears fell down my face.

"Oh yeah," Joe said, using all his energy to lift up his hand off the ground, "I got your purse."

I took it out of his hands, and kissed him on the lips. With tears in my eyes, I rested my head on his chest. It reminded me of the way things used to be.

"I hate falling asleep," I whispered.

"Why?" Joe asked me.

"Because it means the day is over and life is just passing us by," I said.

"Don't be such a pessimst," Joe laughed, as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I just hate when the day comes to an end," I said.

"You shouldn't," he said, "because tomorrow is just another day we get to spend together."

I laughed, then whispered, "Well in that case, goodnight."

He chuckled, "Goodnight, Demi."

I laid my head on his chest, and fell asleep to the sound of his steady heartbeat.

As his heartbeat got slower and slower, my tears fell harder. Finally, the faint beating came to stop. I shut my eyes in agony, gripping my purse, and trying my best not to scream.

When the ambulance finally came, I shook my head and told them it was too late. The paramedics made sure my assumptions were correct. And in fact they were.

He died. I watched him die. I felt him die. I was the reason he died.

Every night, I steal a little glimpse of his face from the picture frame that sits by my bedside before I fall alseep. I listen to the sound of my heartbeat, and sometimes, I can hear his too.

And as I whisper, "Goodnight",
I pray to God...that he hears me....
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot.   *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot. Icon_minitimeDom Abr 27, 2008 4:03 pm

Isto foi escrito pela 'MrsJoeJonas.<3' do Sprouse Fans.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot.   *I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot. Icon_minitime

*I Watched Him Die* [demilovato&joejonas] .oneshot.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
CFJonasB :: Sobre Ti :: Fan Fic's-
Ir para: