CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Empty
MensagemAssunto: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeDom Set 23, 2007 11:52 pm

ArrangementsChangeEverything
Rated: PG-13

Summary:
[Your P.O.V.]
Arranged marriages..
Okay WHOEVER made them up, seriously must not have had a life.
Why do I feel that way? Well because I'm now in one..
well.. at least.. going to be.
You see.. my parents are best friends with the Jonas'.
Yes, Jonas as in Jonas Brothers, Jonas.
I've grew up with these boys and apparently.. me and Nick are meant to be in our parents eyes.
Long story short..
I get to marry the amazing, talented, hot Nick Jonas.
Cool, right?
Wrong.
I love that boy, don't get me wrong. But we love eachother like a brother and sister love eachother.
Its his older brother, Kevin, thats got me head over heals.
I've been in love with him since.. well quite a while now.
He happens to love me too the same way I love him.
I know, your wondering why our parents would just have me and him married and get on with it.
Well.. theres one tiny little detail we forgot to tell them.
Heh.. you guessed it. No one knows about me and Kev's little romance.
Not even Nick.

...Oh boy.
This should be fun..

Última edição por The Best Damn Thing.`; ™ em Qui maio 01, 2008 5:41 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeDom Set 23, 2007 11:54 pm

Chapter One.
Pressure

[Your P.O.V.]

"...What?!" I said numbly, feeling my heart drop and stomach churn.
"We've decided your going to be in an arranged marriage." My mother repeated.
".....Why!?" Nick asked loudly, leaning back on the couch we were both seated at.
"We feel that you two are the right match and we all agreed that this is the best way to avoid girls just liking him for his fame and overal, hurting him." She replied, reffering to Nick's last romance which ended with a realization that the girl had no interest in Nick, just the fame and money she would get.
It took Nick a while to come out of a sort of dazed-state, because he had truely loved that girl.
" WHAT ABOUT ME?! This marriage is basically ALL about Nick! Don't we get any say in this?" I exclaimed loudly, the numbness going away and now rage was chruning in my stomach.
"[Your name].. Please calm down.. we've thought about this and it'd be the right choice for BOTH of you." My mom said quietly, looking over at my dad for help.
"No dad.. dont.. dont agree with her.." I pleaded quietly, Nick just looking up at the ceiling and sighing.
"..I'm sorry sweetie.." Was all my dad said before I, too leaned back into the couch, looking up at the ceiling.
"I'm only 17.." Nick said softly, more to himself than any one else.
"You guys will be fine. I'm sure you will be." Mr. Jonas smiled softly, trying to lighten up the situation.
Nothing.. could lighten this up.
I just found out I'm getting married to my BEST FRIEND and not the guy I really love..
..Speaking of him..
"..What's going on?" Came a voice from the kitchen.
There he was.
Kevin Jonas.
Slightly curled hair, holding a container of cheese puffs.
He smiled confusingly at the scene in the living room and the feeling of the room.
"We should give them their privacy so they can talk this out." My mom whispered to Mrs. Jonas.
They both nodded in agreement and all the parents walked out of the room and onto the back porch to continue the discussion.
I lifted my head from resting on the couch and looked over at Kevin.
He sat down next to me and leaned the container towards me, offering me some.
I grabbed one and threw it in my mouth, my heart speeding nervously.
I turned my head towards Nick as he lifted his head and nodded slowly, allowing me tell Kevin.
"U-Uh.." I started out slowly.
"What is it?" Kevin asked, a handfull of cheese puffs inside his mouth.
"Me and Nick... w..we're.." I said slowly, knowing that the next things I would say would crush Kevin.
"Your wha- Oh wait, one second." He inturrupted himself as his cell phone began to ring.
I sighed quietly and layed my head back down on the back of the couch, thinking how to tell him.
Kevin talked on the phone for a few minutes before hanging up.
"Ugh.. that was Joe.. He got stuck on one of those mechanical horses in front of the grocery stores again.." He said half serious, trying not to laugh. "I gotta go help him and his friends out.. Tell me later, Kay?"
He kissed my cheek lightly and waved to Nick before grabbing his keys and walking out the front door.
My cheeks grew slightly pink and my hand rose slowly, lightly touching the skin he had kissed.
I snickered a little at the thought of Joe's face, but then frowned when I remembered what was going on still.
"..They can't do this to us.. can they?" Nick said, breaking the silence soon after Kevin left.
"..Apparently.. they can.." I whispered softly, my heart sinking even more.
"This is bull.." He mumbled quietly before getting up and walking into the kitchen, grabbing a Red Bull out of the fridge.
---
-The next day-
I woke up and groaned softly, my head aching from the night before;I had locked myself in my room and practically cried myself to sleep.
My mom and Dad could do nothing at this point to cheer me up.
I sat up in bed sleepily, rubbing my head in pain, when my phone rang.
Kevin..
I flipped open my phone and smiled slightly. "..Hello..?" I mumbled sleepily
"Hey [Your name]!" Came Kevin's cheerful voice from the other side of the line.
"Hey Kev.." I said quietly, my head still in pain.
"Whats wrong?" He asked in a tone of worry.
Ohhh nothing I'm just going to be married to your younger brother becasue our parents are forcing us too..."Nothing.. I just have a little bit of a headache."
"Oh.. well you wanna come over and hang out? Everyones been quiet since last night and I cant stand it much longer. "
I laughed quietly to myself but then winced from the shooting pain in my head. "Uh.. sure."
I could tell Kevin was smiling from the other end, which made me smile.
"Sweet. Be here in 10?"
"You betcha" I replied, smiling more before we both hung up.
I ran over to my closet, searching for something to wear, clothes going everywhere.
I didnt care that his brother was the one i was SUPPOSED to be with.. I wasnt going to let that stop me from seeing Kevin.
After all, we had just started to go out after a long time of holding in our feelings.
A few minutes later, I was fully dressed and ready as I ran down the stairs and out the door, walking over to the Jonas' house.
I knocked on the door lightly, smiling to myself before Kevin opened the door slowly.
His face clearly looked hurt as reality hit me, wondering if something had happened.
I glanced behind Kevin, seeing Nick's face.
He was biting his lip and I now knew.
He had told Kevin.

Última edição por The Best Damn Thing.`; ™ em Qui maio 01, 2008 5:46 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeDom Set 23, 2007 11:54 pm

Chapter Two.

WorkThisOut
WARNING! Slight make-out scene XD [i just spoiled it.. great XD]
[Your P.O.V]
"Just.. tell me why you didn't you tell me this before..?" Kevin asked slowly, trying to stay calm.
"We just found out last night, Kev.." I whispered softly, looking over at him on the bed.
We had spent the last hour and a half talking about what Nick had told him.
He sounded really hurt, which broke my heart in every way possible.
He put his face in the palms of his hand, rubbing his temples gently with his index finger.
I could hear him sniff quietly and I got up to leave before I hurt him any more.
He looked up quickly when he heard a creak on the floor, signaling me walking out.
"[Your name].. wait.." He said softly, getting up and walking towards me.
I looked up at him in front of me. His face seemed unsusually close to mine.
Feeling his breathing hot on my lips, chills ran up and down my spine.
He leaned himself slowly towards me, his lips inching closer and closer by each passing second.
For some reason, I didn't stop him. He brought his hands up to my face, caressing my soft skin lightly.
I looked into his deep brown eyes before closing my own and feeling his lips brush against mine.
My whole body tensed up as I felt his lips on mine for the first time. With my lips thinking on their own, they pressed themselves softly onto his.
A second later, I felt his lips latch onto my own as we started to kiss eachother gently.
He brought his hands down from my face and ran them up and down my arms before positioning them on my hips, pulling me closer to him as we kissed.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning myself more into his as I felt his body press up on mine, my back feeling the cold wall behind me.
We stayed in that position for what seemed like forever until I felt his lips pull off of mine, kissing down to my neck and sucking lightly. I smiled softly before noticing what I was doing and pulled away, my breath uneven and a little heavy.
"Kevin..." Was all I said before his eyes widened and he stepped back, putting his hands up in an understanding way and nodded slowly "I get it.."
"..I'm sorry.. I just.. I'm just confused.." I sighed quietly and opened the door, looking back at Kevin with hurt eyes before I closed the door and down the stairs to the living room to my.. fiancée. >_>;
I could have sworn I heard a loud bang on the wall a few seconds later...
----
-Five months later..
Me and Kevin haven't talked at ALL since that.. incident in his room.
I mean.. we've said hi and been real casual, but we haven't really talked..
Its like.. there was a huge gap between us and I really wasn't liking it since we had been best friends and would usually talk as much as we could.
Meanwhile.. me and Nick have started to go to a wedding planner with our parents.
Who'd of thought there were so many choices just for the table cloths..
We tried to be as happy as we could, but it was just so akward between us.
VERY, akward..
We started to get in fights over the smallest things.
..I guess thats what happens when your engaged?
The thing is.. we hadn't kissed or done anything sexual.
We only hugged.. very very QUICK hugs..
But anyhoo...

"..We are NOT having pink table cloths." Nick exclaimed loudly at the foot of the couch as we looked at colors to choose from.
"Well what color would you like, Nicholas?" I asked rudely, knowing he hated when I called him that.
"...Don't call me Nicholas." He glared coldy.
"I can call you whatever I want, sweetie." I teased and smirked.
He sighed loudly and hit his head on the table.
"Just.. what color would you like?" I asked softly, trying not to get us in any other fights.
"..I don't care... Blue.. white.. teal.. green..brown..black..orange.. TIE DYE.. just.. ANYTHING but pink.." he whined.
I giggled quietly as he whined to himself for the next few minutes.
"Fine. Tie dye it is.." I said inbetween giggles.
Nick brought his head up from the table, his face blank before he began to crack up.
"That would be hideous.." he laughed and rubbed his head.
"Well you said it." I continued to giggle as I leaned back onto the bottom of the couch.
Nick leaned back too as we had our little giggle fest.
We didn't notice, but we began to scoot closer and closer to eachother with each giggle and snicker.
I contiuned to lean back and forth as we laughed more and more over that really small thing.
We started to stop our laughs as we noticed how close we were, our faces just centimeters away.
Nick glanced down at my lips, his smile dropping just slightly into a small grin.
I slowed down my breathing as Nick's face slowly came closer to mine.
I did the same until our lips were centimeters away.
I teased his lips for a few seconds before I felt his lips come crashing onto mine.
My eyes shot open and wide for the first seconds before I started to get into it and closed them slowly.
Pressing my lips onto his, I grabbed the color of his shirt and pulled him more towards me.
I could feel his breath speed up as our lips glided along eachothers.
Feeling his arms slide across my waist, bringing me pracitcally ontop of him, I now was stradling him as our lip movement was passionate and heated.
We were so into it, we barely even noticed the door open and Kevin walking in with Joe after picking up some Burger King.
"......Uh......... are we inturrupting something?" Joe snickered as he walked from the living room where me and Nick were, and into the kitchen,setting the bags onto the bar.
Nick and I quickly pulled away after hearing Joe.
I bit my lip as I saw the glares we recieved from Kevin as he followed Joe into the kitchen.
Nick's face grew a light shade of pink as he looked down at my legs which were still stradling him.
I laughed nervously before I puled myself up off of him.
But as soon as I got an inch off of him, he quickly pulled me back down and kissed me softly and tenderly.
I kissed him back quickly before we both pulled away, I felt my own cheeks grow red the same time as Nick's.
He smiled nervously and blushed more as I started to get off of him again, this time he allowed me to leave.
He got up soon after and I felt a hand grab mine lightly a few moments later.
I looked over at where it was coming from and saw a blushing, cute Nick pull me into the kitchen and sit at the table next to me.
I smiled back at him and grabbed my chicken fries from the bag, not noticing the pretty pi.ssed off and jealous looks from Kevin, mostly towards Nick.
Nick looked up at Kevin confusingly, wondering why all of a sudden his brother was giving him looks now.
Ever since this whole engagement thing happened, he hadn't talked to Kevin that much, but he never saw him look at him like that before.
He raised his eyebrow at Kevin, noticing Kevin kept looking at me and kicked him softly from under the table to get his attention, only making him cough akwardly and look down at his food.
He sighed and began to eat his burger.
Joe looked confusingly between the three other people at the table, wondering why Kevin would look so mad about Nick and [Your name] kissing.
Something had to have happened before.. but what..? He thought to himself.
He tried to shrug it off as he began to eat, knowing this would be a very quiet lunch.

Última edição por The Best Damn Thing.`; ™ em Qui maio 01, 2008 5:53 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeDom Set 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Chapter Three.

AngeltoYou,DeviltoMe
After lunch, Kevin went straight to his room without saying a word.
As Joe and Nick talked about random boy things, I quietly snuck up to Kevin's room, knocking on the door lightly.
"Come in.." came a quiet voice from inside the room.
I creaked open the door, seeing Kevin on his labtop and his glasses on. Slipping into the room, I shut the door quietly as I walked over to the bed he was on, sitting on the foot of it.
He looked up and his eyes narrowed and fixed on me.
"What do you want?" He asked coldly.
"What's wrong, Kevin? You've been like.. pissed at me or something for the past few months and I haven't done ANYTHING." I snapped back.
"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked, his eyes going back to the screen of his labtop.
I thought for a second before coming to realization.
"I think you know what I'm talking about.." I said, pushing down the screen slightly so he'd look at me.
"..What?" He was playing stupid. I could tell.
I gave him a blank face and sighed "Ever since we kissed, you've had something going on. We dont talk anymore, Kevin..."
"So what? We havent talked. No big deal." He said before pulling the screen back up, avoiding my gaze.
No big deal?! We go from talking all the time to barely saying hi and thats no big deal?!
"...You dont-.." My voice trailed off before I could finish my sentence.
"I dont what?" He asked before looking me in the eyes for the first time in months.
Chills ran up and down my spine, but I quickly shook them off.
"..You dont still like me, do you?" I muttered softly.
Our gaze quickly broke as he looked back down at the labtop, coughing nervously and rubbing the back of his neck.
"What?! No. I dont still like you." He said quickly as I nodded slowly.
"Oh.. Okay.." I sighed softly before looking down at my hands.
"I just hate having a huge gap between us.. that's all.." I mumbled quietly before getting off the bed and walking towards the door.
"We'll talk more. That's all." Was all he said back.
My heart sped up quickly as I glared the door "Yeah.. Whatever.." I replied before opening the door, almost slamming it on the way out.
How come I have a feeling that that's not what's going to happen..
---
-A few weeks before the wedding...
As I predicted, nothing changed inbetween us. Kevin didn't even TRY to talk to me. I wasn't getting why he was pulling away from me, and I wasn't liking it one bit.
But me and Nick.. we started to fall for eachother. I had a little bit of feelings for him now, actually.
We kiss more and gone on some actual dates. I'm starting to imagine him and me as a married couple and it's surprisingly not scaring me as much as it would've before.
Oh.. and I've offically moved into the Jonas household.
I mean, me and Nick plan to get our own house or apartment, but for now, we're staying here.
But we've never slept in the same bed. I currently sleep on a twin bed on the other side of the room.
I don't think Mrs. Jonas wants me and him to be like THAT, even though we're getting married.
Oh well.
But all of that changed one night..
---
I slipped on one of my bigger shirts as I got ready for bed one night.
Fluffing my bed in just the shirt and underwear, I heard Nick come in and things became silent.
I turned around and saw him staring at me, chewing on his bottom lip lightly.
"What is it?" I asked, confusion hitting me.
"Uh.. It's nothing.. " He said quickly as he jumped towards his bed, taking his eyes off me.
I raised my eyebrow at him for a few seconds before shrugging it off and slipped on my glasses.
Nick looked over at me from his bed, his eyes glancing at my body. But I could tell he wanted to say something.
"..What is it Nick?" I said a little irritated.
"I was just thinking.. we're engaged, right?" He started.
I nodded slowly and motioned for him to continue.
"..Shouldn't we be sharing the same bed?" He let slip out before his cheeks turned a bright pink.
"Yeah I guess.. I mean thats what most couples do before they get married or whatever." I shrugged slightly as I looked around for my cell phone.
"Mhmm. I'm not saying you have to sleep with me or anything.. Just, its a little akward and odd to have two people sleep in the same room, but two different beds on the opposite side of the room. T-thats all."
I turned around and looked at him, giving him a soft smile "Nicholas Jonas, are you asking me to sleep with you?" I giggled quietly, seeing his face turn a darker shade of red.
"What?! N-no! Just.. UGH nevermind, just act like I never brought this up, okay?" He said, trying to act annoyed.
I smirked at him and walked over to his bed, climbing under the covers and sighed contently. "You could've just asked. It would have saved you the embarresement." I teased.
He stuck his tongue out at me and his cheeks turned one last shade of pink before he pulled me close to him. "Oh zip it."
I smiled to myself as I snuggled up to him, my head on his bare chest.
His chest heaved in and out with each breath and I could hear his heart beat. "..Your heart beats fast." I commented randomly.
"Is that good?" He laughed confusingly.
"It's cute." I stated simply before lifting my head and smiling at him.
"...I love you.." He whispered softly, making my own heart speed up.
My smile turned bigger at the sound of those words escaping from his mouth.
"I love you too, Nick" I whispered softly, by now my lips were inches away from his.
I could feel his breath on mine before our lips colided with eachothers.
I dug my fingers lightly into his skin as I tensed up from the kiss.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, relaxing me instently before my lips started to part.
We kissed for a while before finally pulling away, our breaths just slightly uneven.
My eyes still closed from the kiss, I smiled and kissed him one last time before pulling away for good, my head laying on his chest once more before we both fell asleep for the night.

Última edição por The Best Damn Thing.`; ™ em Qui maio 01, 2008 5:56 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeTer Set 25, 2007 12:23 am

Chapter Four.

WhenYourGone
-The next morning,
I woke up to the soft snoring of Nick above me. I giggled and stretched slightly, trying not to wake him up. Yawning and pulling myself out of bed, I felt an arm extend and pull me back down.
I clamped my lips down quickly, trying not to yelp. I heard Nick hum quietly and I looked up at him, one of his eyes peering down at me.
"Morning beautiful.." He whispered softly as his legs straightened. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso "Morning, Nick." I whispered back before pressing my lips softly onto his, but quickly pulling away. "..What?" He asked quietly. "..Morning breath.. bleh." I teased and stuck my tongue out at him. He gave me a mock-shocked look, his eyes following me as I tried to get out of bed once more.
"I do NOT have morning breath," He stated. "FYI, I have AMAZING morning breath... like.. cotton candy." He smirked proudly.
I snickered and shook my head "Yeah.. right.." I continued to tease him as I slipped out from under the covers and stretched my back and arms.
His eyes locked onto my body imediatly,which made me blush. "Stop it Nick.." I laughed slightly. "What? Your the one walking around in your underwear.. I'm a guy, it's like.. programed in my brain to.. to.." He found himself unable to finish the sentence.
"To stare at my ass?" I finished for him.
"..What? No!.. Maybe.. Yes. Stare at your.. uhmm... butt." His cheeks turned a light shade of red.
"You perv." I stated, continueing to tease him as I started for the door.
"Oh your not getting away that easily." I heard him mumble before I felt him tackle me back onto the bed, his body hovering above me.
I giggled and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him into a passionate kiss. "But your MY perv." I snickered as I pulled away.
With his eyes still shut, he pulled me back into another kiss, this time with more feeling in it.
The lip movement got a little heated as we both got into the kiss more and more with each touch.
His hand started to travel up my shirt and around my bare back, caressing my skin lightly.
I leaned more into him as his hands started to work their way around to my chest, I heard the door open fully.
Nick must've heard it too, because he pulled away from the kiss just as I did.
Our heads shot towards the door as the sight of Kevin in his pajamas appeared, a cup of coffee in his hand.
"Uh-.." I started as Kevin inturupted me "Mom says it's time for breakfast." He said blankly before slamming the door, not letting either of us respond.
"Oh darn.." Nick said numbly as he bit his lip, pulling his hands out from under my shirt. "He's pissed.."
I just nodded slowly, chewing my bottom lip lightly before sighing.
"Let's just.. go eat breakfast.. maybe he'll just act like he didn't see that." Nick said hopefully.
I continued to nod, "Y-yeah.."
Yeah right, like KEVIN would forget something like that. He's going to hate me..
We sat in silence for a few seconds before Nick slowly brought himself off of me, cold air hitting my skin, making goosebumps appear all over.
I quickly grabbed one of my pajama bottoms and slipped them on as Nick grabbed a wife beater, putting it on aswell before we both made our way downstairs into the dinning room.
Grabbing our plates, a few minutes later, me and the whole Jonas family sat down and said our prayers. While we ate, Frankie entertained us with his stories about the girls at school.
"And then I told her that I had other girlfriends too."
"..And what did she think about that, Frankie?" Mrs. Jonas asked seriously, as the others tried to hold in their laughter.
"Pwsh.. I dont know.. I dont care." Was all he said before we all burst into giggles, Frankie smiling confusingly, wondering why his family had gone mad. "Oh wow, Frankie. Thats.. Thats just.." Joe tried to form a sentence, but the laughter inside of him was getting the best of him.
I giggled quietly and looked to the left, seeing Kevin not laughing at all, his eyes staring straight into mine.
We stayed like that for a few seconds before Nick set his hand lightly on my knee, making me jump slightly before smiled nervously. "..You okay?" He whispered into my ear.
I nodded and smiled slightly.
Hearing Kevin sigh softly, he looked up at everyone who was now calming down, with a real serious face.
"Kevin, hun, are you okay?" Mrs. Jonas asked, wondering why he was so quiet. "You've barely even touched your food. You know chocolate chip pancakes are your favorite."
Kevin looked over at her, his mind deep in thinking before he put his chin in his palm. "I think it's time for me to move out." He stated numbly, his eyes glancing around the room at the now very silent table as shock hit everyone.

Última edição por The Best Damn Thing.`; ™ em Qui maio 01, 2008 5:59 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
JonazAna@

JonazAna@

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeTer Set 25, 2007 12:45 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eu nao li isto xD........... eu tava a pensar por algo semelhante na minha historia mas juro que nao foi copiado!!!!! qual é a rapariga que nao sonha dormir com o nick jonas???? hehehe Embarassed
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeTer Set 25, 2007 12:50 am

Ana escreveu:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eu nao li isto xD........... eu tava a pensar por algo semelhante na minha historia mas juro que nao foi copiado!!!!! qual é a rapariga que nao sonha dormir com o nick jonas???? hehehe Embarassed

lol
podes por isto na tua história

Quanto à tua pergunta, eu prefiro o Joseph. ( :

Não é o que estás a pensar! Não estou a falar de dormir, nem essas cenas todas.

--

Tive mesmo que mudar isto. x']

Última edição por The Best Damn Thing.`; ™ em Qui maio 01, 2008 6:03 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: CH 5   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeSáb Set 29, 2007 12:23 am

Chapter Five.

CrushCrushCrush
[Your P.O.V.]
"What?!" Joe practically yelled, breaking the cold silence.
"You heard me, I think it's time for me to get my own place." Kevin repeated "Actually, I've been looking at a few places and I've found a really nice house that I've almost finished with the signing the papers for it." He repeated, looking from his mother to his father, and then back to his brothers and I, worried about the reaction of his family.
"..I'm so proud of you." His father said finally, smiling proudly at his oldest son. "I'm so glad that your becoming more independent and going out on your own, but you've gotta start telling your mother and I these things earlier, son. We could've helped you out." He said, just a hint of dissapointment in his voice.
What!? No! Dont make him feel okay about moving away. Bad, BAD Papa Jonas. He cant mov- wait a second.. I dont like Kevin. Geez.. right?
Kevin nodded, understandingly as a smile of relief came over him. "Thanks dad, but I think I've got it under control. I've done my research and I think you guys will like the house I choose." He said happily before looking at his mother, who was still silent on the other side of the table.
"Mom.. are you okay?" Kevin asked carefully, seeing the hurt look in her eye.
"..Hun?" Mr. Jonas added, setting his hand ontop of hers.
She smiled slightly and grabbed Mr. Jonas' hand back softly before looking over at Kev, a tear growing in her eye.
"You growing up so fast.." She said quietly before wiping the tear away slightly.
Joe, who was sitting next to her, rubbed her shoulder lightly to comfort her.
Kevin smiled softly, his heart aching, seeing his mom like that. He quickly walked over to the other side of the table, pulling his mother in to a comforting hug, her squeezing him slightly. "Awh Mom, stop. Your gonna make ME cry. Thats not very, manly" He chuckled, trying to cheer her up. She smiled and snickered lightly, patting his back gently before pulling away, smiling at him.
"I think your gonna like the house, Mom. It's really nice." He added, smiling happily at her.
"Where is it, sweetie?" She asked, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
"Heh.. in the uhmm.. New division behind us.." He snickered to himself at how he refused to move too far away from his parents at the age of 20.
"Awh sweetie, thats wonderful. Those houses are all beautiful." She smiled sweetly, kissing his cheek softly before allowing him to go sit back down at his seat.
He nodded and sat down in his chair, pushing his plate away from himself, signaling he was full.
"I'm so happy you guys aren't mad at me for this. I've been saving up for this for a while and now I'm finally doing it."
"Dude.. Can I have parties there?!" Joe asked randomly, ruining the cute family moment.
"Absolulty not, Joseph." His father said strickly, snickering at Joe's question.
"Awh.." Joe sighed, dissapointed.
Nick laughed along with the rest of his family, while I just giggled barely.
Outside, I was happy for Kevin.
But on the inside, I couldn't allow myself to REALLY be excited for him or even happy. I was hurting, badly.
And I didn't know exactly why.
---
-Later that evening,
Kevin was upstairs putting gel in his hair to control the dark curls.
I leaned in the doorway, wondering what he was getting so dressed up for
"Whacha getting ready for? A hot date?" I joked.
He laughed and nodded "Actually, yes."
My heart just about stopped.
"Wait.. Your going on a date?! With who?!" I asked anxiously, but then calming myself so I didnt seem to interested.
"Yes, I'm going on a date. Sheesh, you make me sound like a loser" He teased "And FYI, I'm going with Sierra" He stated proudly.
"..Sierra? Who's Sierra?" I asked, cluelessly
"Honestly?" He said, turning towards me and giving me a look. "I've only been liking her since a few months ago and now, we're into eachother." He said simply.
"O-oh. Sounds.. nice?" I replied, confused on how to reply. Inside, my heart was being torn into pieces but I had no clue why. My stomach churned with both envy and rage. I barely even knew this girl and I already hated her.
"Mhm." Kevin muttered. "Well.. uh.. have fun..?" I said quietly before begining to walk back to my room.
"You know, you could come with if you want. With N-Nick, I mean." He laughed nervously.
"What? Oh nahh.. I don't wanna ruin your da-" I was about to finish when Nick came in the bathroom, running his fingers through his curls slightly before looking between me and Kev.
"Whats happening?" He asked, continueing to look between us.
"Oh nothing, Kevin's just getting ready for his 'date'" I replied, putting air quotes at the word 'date'.
[Narrator's P.O.V.]
"OHHHH.. Kev's got a date?!?" Nick teased, snickering as he waited for the details.
"Geez, you guys really think I'm a loser, don't you." Kevin chuckled, putting the finishing touches on his hair.
"..Well yeah but WITH WHO?!" Nick asked again, excited for his old brother.
"Thanks.. and Sierra." Kevin sighed, annoyed by all the questions he was recieving, but secretly loving the way [Your name] reacted to it.
He liked making [your name] jealous.
In a way, it was like getting back at her for all the things that he had seen with her and Nick.
"Ohh.. Nice choice" Nick commented, smiling at his older brother who had just prooven to have good taste, but then the smile soon drooping after recieving a cold glare from [Your name].
"What?" He mouthed to her in confusion. She shook her head quickly and rolled her eyes, looking back at Kevin.
"Uh.. thanks." He said while he fixed his hoodie. "I was going to have you and [your nickname] come with us so it'd kinda be like a triple date, but she already said no." Kevin shrugged.
Nick looked at [your name], then back at Kevin "Triple date?" [Your name] asked, confused on who the second couple was.
"Yeah. Joe and Megs are coming too. So if I'm correct, that's three couples." Kevin replied, chuckling at his remark.
"Why don't you wanna go, [Your name]?" Nick asked as he turned to her.
[Your P.O.V.]
"Well, number one, he didnt tell me there was another couple going, and number two, I didn't want to ruin his date, which I thought was only him and..." I acted like I already had forgotten her name, just to tease Kevin.
"..Sierra.." Kevin finished, walking past us and back into his room.
"..Sierra.." I finished again, this time for myelf, adding a bit of attitude to my tone.
I heard Kevin sigh quietly before Nick looked between us. "I think we should go. Where are you guys going, anyways?"
"Just a dinner and then a movie." Kevin replied casually.
"Oh.. Cla.ssic. I say it'd be fun, you wanna go, [your name]?" Nick asked, looking at me with a puppy dog face.
"Oh fineee." I giggled before kissing Nick pas.sionately on purpose.
I could feel a cold glare on me and Nick as we kissed for a few seconds before pulling away, both biting eachother's lips. But I wanted to make Kevin more jealous for some really odd reason, so I pulled Nick back into another kiss. My lips glided with his, his tongue entering my mouth this time, adding feeling as our emotions poured into the kiss before finally pulling away for good after we heard Kevin cough. "If you want.." I replied in a whisper before kissing his neck softly, walking back to our room.
Nick looked at Kevin in awe, before following me "CONSIDER US IN, KEV." He yelled from the hallway.
"..Okay then.." Kevin said, suddenly dreading what he hoped wouldn't happen in the movie theatre.
He had seen enough already between me and Nick.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQui maio 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Chapter Five.

Sugar,We'reGoingDown
I'm just a notch in your bed post;;
But your just a line in a song..

[Your P.O.V.]
After an hour of primping and straightening, I was finally ready for the.. 'date'
Walking down the stairs in a violet-colored baby-doll tee, ripped-style jean shorts and my hair straightened and falling on the tops of my shoulders, Nick eyed me up and down, clearly impressed.
"W-wow.. You look amazing." He studdered as he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist lightly and kissing my cheek softly.
"Yeah.. you do.." I heard Kevin say, turning myself towards him, seeing him gawk at me.
Nick protectively kept one arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and coughing slightly, breaking Kevin's stare he had on me.
"Ahem.." Came a tone filled with attitude from behind Kevin.
"Oh-OH! Sierra, this is [Your name]. [Your name], this is Sierra." Kevin introduced.
"Hey." I greeted, smiling and waving but inside, I was imaging myself clawing at the girl, ripping her to shreds.
Stop. Thats not nice. Give her a chance.
She looked me up and down, giving me a dirty look and clearly displeased by my attire. "..Hi." She said, more attitude growing her her voice when she barely even had said two words.
.....Or not.
I looked over at Nick slightly, seeing him with a confused face as he too, noticed Sierra's tone.
Joe had been making out with Megs on the couch, but even they noticed something wrong.
You'd think Kevin would notice too.
But noooo. He was too busy dazing at her. It's like she put a spell over him, and no one could break him out of it.
I tried my hardest to shrug off the slight attitude I was getting and give the girl a chance, yet I still hated her.
Oh well, let's just see how this date goes and try hard to have fun.
"We leaving?" Joe said, clearly he blocked everything out except for Megs the whole time.
"Yeah." Kevin and I said at the same time. We laughed nervously before walking outside to Kevin's Jeep with everyone.
Climbing into the car, we all sat in seperate rows- Kevin driving in the front with Sierra, Nick and I in the middle row, and Joe and Megs in the back seat.
Pulling away and getting on the highway, I saw Sierra slip her hand over Kevins which was on the arm rest. He grabbed it back and smiled sweetly, making me want to stab the girl.
Oh nevermind. I hate this girl. Nothings changing that, thats for sure.
This was going to be one hell-of-a long night.
---
-After dinner,
we all piled back into the car, my stomach turning with envy and hate towards Sierra.
The whole time, she kept grabbing his hand or kissing his cheek or flirting with him.
It absolutly discusted me, and the rest of the group.
Of corse, Kevin was enjoying it, he had the girl he liked at his feet, showing affection towards him.
But we all were grossed out and had a bad vibe about her. Something just wasn't right about this whole thing..
---
During the movie,
Megs and Joe wouldn't stop making out from the second the movie started, which made me laugh but smile too, because I knew how much Joe loved Megs.
They had been together for over 2 years and I've never seen a couple cuter than those two.
Nick did the whole yawning technique, making me giggle more and tease him for being so cheesy, getting a tongue stuck out at me in return.
"I've always wanted to try that." Nick half laughed and whispered into my ear.
I giggled quietly in return and kissed his cheek "That was so corny but oh so cute." I smiled, kissing his cheek over and over until he turned his head, kissing me full on the mouth.
I was surprised at first, my eyes widening, but I soon relaxed, pulling his head closer to mine, my arms wrapping around his neck lightly.
I felt a cold glare on us but I shrugged it off quickly, the feeling of wanting more taking over.
Controlling myself, I pulled away slowly and bit my lip lightly, my eyes still shut from the kiss and Nicks forehead on mine.
I could feel him smile as his lips continued to brush against mine.
Slowly opening my eyes, I could see Kevin glaring at me and Nick in the corner of my eye.
Sierra kept clinging onto him, kissing his neck, but clearly annoying him.
He was trying to keep and eye on me and Nick, obviously, but she was just a distraction.
Only when I full turned towards him, he turned around quickly, running straight into Sierra's mouth as she kissed him. He pulled away slightly, but kissed back.
Oh HELL no. She did NOT just kiss him O_O;
My heart sped up with all the rage that was building up inside, but instead of blowing up, I turned towards Nick and started to kiss him again.
That's all we did for the rest of the movie. And worse, it was the same for Kevin and Sierra..
---
-Later that evening,
We had all gotten back to the house and I hadn't spoken a word to Kevin.
He acted confused but I know that he knew why. That girl had given us all attitude the whole night and there he was, making out with her like she was the best girl ever.
Pwsh.. whatever.. I hope they get married so I can move on with my life..
Sierra had to leave, and I saw Kevin give her a goodnight kiss before walking her outside to her car, hand and hand.
I was sitting on the couch with Megs, Joe, and Nick, in my PJ's, trying to get comfy while thinking over the nights events.
No, they shouldn't get married.. Kevin deserves someone better than that..,
Was all that I kept thinking. Over and over, I couldn't get the thought out of my head, as I tried to cuddle up next to Nick.
A few minutes later, Kevin came in, all dazed as he sat down next to me, putting his feet on the foot-stool and sighing happily.
"SO.. did you guys have fun tonight?" He asked innocently.
We all just turned to him, giving him a confused look and raising our eyebrows.
"...What..?" Kevin asked, his eyes shifting from one of us to another.
"Oh nothing.." I mumbled from my place as I sighed loudly, laying my head on Nick's chest and watching the screen of the TV.
"What's with her?" Kevin whispered to Nick.
"..Dude.. Did you hear how rude your new 'fling' was to her? I'd be pissed too." Nick replied, getting a confused reaction.
"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked in disbelief.
"He's talking about how your girlfriend is a total bi.tch and we dont like her. But whatever. Go get married for all we care. You guys couldn't keep your hands off eachother, after all." I snapped at him, not daring to look into his eyes.
[Narrator's P.O.V.]
Kevins eyes turned hurt by the words that came out of her mouth.
Yeah, they had kissed, but he never wanted to marry Sierra.
Truth was, this whole thing with Sierra was just to get over [Your name].
He hated knowing that he could never have her because of this marriage and nothing could stop that.
It was impossible, in other words.
Nothing could stop the way he loved her either, but he had to try to move on.
He didn't want to marry Sierra. Who he wanted to marry, was [Your name].
Hurt and confused, he walked upstairs, not even saying goodnight.
Slamming his door shut, he slid into his bed, letting the covers envelop him.
All he wanted right now, was sleep. He needed to think about everything that had been going on lately.
And he needed to find out how he would just make the impossible, happen.
[Your P.O.V.]
As I stared at the TV for what seemed like forever, my thoughts continued to echo inside my mind.
Kevin deserves someone better than that..
Kevin deserves someone better than that.. Kevin deserves someone like.. me.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQui maio 01, 2008 6:17 pm

Chapter Seven.

JustSurrender
If that's the way you want it;
Well there you go.

[Your P.O.V.]
Waking up after what seemed like a sleepless night, I peeled the covers off my body, the cold air hitting my skin, making me shiver as I stepped a foot out of the bed.
As I peeked behind my shoulder, seeing if I had awakened Nick, I smiled proudly from my sucess at the sight of the sleeping curly haired boy next to me.
I smiled sleepily and got a loud snore in return.
"Morning to you too, Nick" I whispered quietly before walking out into the bathroom.
Yawning and barely paying attention, I walked into what I thought was the bathroom, but turned out to be the bathroom DOOR.
"Ow!" I yelped as I got lashed to the floor. "My butt.." I mumbled as I touched it lightly.
Feeling a slight sting, I quickly pulled my hand away and got up slowly, trying to avoid the pain.
Kevin came walking out of the bathroom just as I were halfway up, making me fall back down and whimper from the pain.
"H-woah. What happened here?" He asked, holding back the snickers.
"Oh shut up and help me up." I snapped back.
"Oh well I was going to but nevermind."
Giving him a hurt and offended look, he stuck his tongue out and held out a hand.
"I was going to make you say please, but nevermind." He smiled warmly as he pulled me up.
I smiled slightly and winced at the pain before trying to walk to the right, only to bump into Kevin since he was going the same way.
"Oops. Sorry." He mumbled before moving me one way and he walked the other.
"Its okay.." I mumbled before walking into the bathroom and closing the door.
I was still pissed at him from the night before and I wasnt going to let him work his cute looks and sweet personality to get me to forgive him.
His cute.. shirtless self... STOP! You're pissed at him, remember? Geesh..
All I wanted at this moment was something that I thought I'd never want.
And that was for him to move out quicker.
At least.. thats what my brain was trying to tell me.
---
-A week before the wedding,
I gotta admit.. simple things like just sitting on the couch with Kevin is akward.
We haven't talked at all since that date and its not because of the akwardness.
I refused to let myself have a conversation with him and I was still mad at him for staying with a girl like Sierra.
They had been making out more and more lately and Kevin actually seemed to like it now.
But every time I would catch them in the act, some drink [that would always stain] would happen to spill right on Sierra as I tripped over a mysteriously invisible object.
Everytime I'd get the glare and Kevin would have to go the rest of the night with Sierra whining and complaining about how I was so clumsy and how Kevin should really move out quicker.
He'd just have to nod and try to ignore it as much as possible.
One night, I began to see something different in is eye.
--
It was a usual night, Sierra try to start their annual make-out session. But Kevin was pulling away.
"What's wrong baby..?" I could hear her whisper into his ear.
I was sitting on the other side of the basement with Joe, watching the movie with them while Nick was in the bathroom.
"Nothing.." He said, an annoyed tone in his voice. I heard Joe giggle quietly before slowly turning my head towards him.
"...Did you just GIGGLE?" I whispered, giggling myself.
"..What? A guy can't laugh..?" He said, a serious face lingering.
"..That was a giggle, not a laugh." I agrued, sticking my tongue out at him.
He gasped, mock-offended but then laughed a little quieter "Do you see how hard shes trying?! I bet she just wants to get in his pants." He inquired.
I winced, discusted by the thought of what he just said.
"Okay ew, I did NOT need those mental pictures," I snickered softly.
He smiled slightly, looking me in the eyes for a few seconds before I gave him a confused look.
"Uhmm.. Joe..?"
"..Hmm..?" He muttered quietly.
"..Why are you looking at me like that..?"
Joe shook his head a second later, snapping out of the daze he had before blushing majorly.
"OH. Oh. Nothing. Sorry. I was day dreaming or something.. Heh.." He laughed nervously, looking away quickly.
"Oh.. okay." I replied, shaking off the confusion.
Seconds later, Nick walked into the room, hearing Sierra's continuous complaints as he sat down inbetween me and Joe "Geez. Could she be anymore of a brat?" He mumbled quietly before putting his arm around me.
"Sierra. STOP." Kevin's voice growled, irritated more than ever now.
"Kevin! What is with you!? Your never like this.." She whined loudly, clearly not caring that other people were in the room.
"Well I dont feel like making out right now, geez.." Kevin glared at her coldly, taking his arm from around her and crossing it across his own chest.
"Excuse me?" Sierra said, her voice full of attitude.
"You heard me. In fact, I dont feel like having you here right now. No, scratch that. I dont feel like BEING with you anymore." Kevin continued to glare as his anger from the previous weeks finally coming out after being built up for so long.
"..You.. You what?!"
"I'm breaking up with you."
"You cant do that!" Sierra yelled.
"Oh yes I can, and I just did."
"No one breaks up with me. No one." She said, putting her nose up in the air.
"Oh, Well that was before. This is now. Its over. Leave." He said, pointing to the door.
"W-what?!"
"Leave.. Now!" Kevin growled as he walked to the door, opening it and motioning for her to leave.
"You.. you.. you.. JERK!" She said, slapping him hard and stomping out.
Slamming the door shut, Sierra screamed all the way back to her car.
Kevin stood near the door, his hand lightly touching the place where she had slapped him.
"..Ow.." He whispered quietly.
"Geez, that was harsh." Joe commented, his eyes widened as he looked between Kevin and the door.
"...She was using me.."
"She was!? I knew it!" Nick let out before shutting his mouth quickly, blushing slightly.
"Daniel told me that all she talked about was getting gifts and sh.it.. and I was sick of being pushed around, so I broke things off." He shrugged before sitting down next to me, sighing loudly.
"..I'm proud of you, Kev." I smiled at him, getting a laugh in return as I patted his knee.
"Yeah yeah.." He laughed cutely, a sparkle in his eye.
---
-Saturday afternoon,
I was sleeping in after a night of staying up til 3 in the morning, laughing and giggling with the brothers when I felt someone jump on me.
"[Your name]!!!!!!" I heard somone sing, jumping up and down on my butt.
"...stoppp..." I mumbled sleepily, not wanting to wake up just yet.
"No! You're getting up, and we're having a party. Specifically, a bachelorette party." I recognized the voice after that sentence.
"Megs... what are you talking about..? What bachelorette party?"
"YOUR bachelorette party, stupid."
"..I never planned one.."
"..Well your having one...TONIGHT!" She squealed, laughing and continueing to bounce on my butt
"That hurtss..." I groaned, my body still tired.
"Well I dont care. Wake up, we're throwing you a bachelorette party and Joe, Kevin, and a bunch of Nick's friends are throwing him a bachelor party." I could tell she was smiling from the tone in her voice.
Sighing loudly, I gave in. "Fineeeeeee...." I whined as I got out of bed, seeing the other side's sheets neatly folded, showing that Nick was already up.
"..This better be fun.." I growled as I grabbed some clothes, walked into the bathroom and put them on while Megs waited outside the door patiently.
Finishing getting ready in record time, I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway, Megs following me happily.
"Oh trust me, it will be." She smirked as she pulled me downstairs.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQui maio 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Chapter Eight.

TheWayWeAre
[Narrators P.O.V.]
-Later that night,
The girls had gathered all of [Your Name]'s friends and were having a great time.
After having dinner, they headed down to the club down the street and were having a blast just dancing like crazy. The night flew by and before they knew it, it was time for them to go home.
---
It was two A.M. and the girls pulled up to the house.
"OH MY GOD. I've never had so much fun in.. EVER!" Laughed [Your Name] as she pulled out her key to open the door.
"I KNOW!" Exclaimed Meg's as [Your Name] opened the door, revealing a quiet and empty house.
After putting all of her presants away, [Your Name] turned to Meg's hugging her tightly "Thanks Megs, you've made this night one of the best nights ever."
Meg gave her a squeeze back and smiled softly "Anytime. You're my best friend, what would I be if I didnt do this for you!?" She giggled and hugged her one more time before saying her goodbye and walking back outside to the car.
[Your Name] sighed quietly as she plopped on the couch, pulling out her camera and looking through the night's memories. She smiled to herself a few times at the crazy pictures before yawning several times, signaling that her body was becoming more tired by the minute.
She dragged herself upstairs, her feet sore from being up and dancing the whole night, but she was happy how her bachelorette party turned out.
She changed into a big shirt and shorts for her PJ's before cuddling into her and Nick's bed.
Falling asleep quickly, she began to think of what her wedding day would be like.
---
Later that night, there was a loud slam of the door that woke [Your Name] up.
"..Huh..?" she said sleepily as she stepped out of bed to see what it was.
She heard foot steps and talking before she saw Joe passed out on the couch and Nick looking at him oddly.
"Wow.. looks like you guys had fun.." She said, Nick jumping around in return only to see his fiance' at the top of the stairs, smirking at him.
"Heh.. Yeahhh. It was awesommeee." He replied, his voice a little slurred.
"..Good. I had a fun night too." She smiled with a little bit of confusion before walking back into their room.
A few minutes later, he appeared and was leaning in the doorway "What'd you guys do?" He asked, his voice more clear this time but [Your Name] was still suspicious.
"Eh. Just danced and had dinner. Fun things." She laughed a little before watching him come over and sit next to her in bed, kicking off his shoes.
"Yeah, we had fun too." He said simply before getting under the covers with her.
She smiled a little before he scooted a little too close to her.
He was almost on top of her before she spoke "..What are you doing?" She asked, smelling an odd smell from his breath.
"Shh..." he whispered before kissing her fully, his hand almost immediatlely going up her shirt, his hands more rough than before.
"Nick stop." She said queitly, getting ignored in return as he started to pull her shirt off.
"Come on baby.." He mumbled into her ear as his lips latched onto her neck.
That's when she knew what it was.
Alchohol.
"Your drunk. And I'm not having se.x with you until after we're married." She struggled to get out of his hold as her shirt was completely off, revealing a black bra.
"I'm not drunk!" He almost yelled, pulling away from her and revealing glassy eyes.
"..Yes you are. How many drinks did you have?"
"..Only a few." He lied as he leaned in and began to kiss her neck more, his hands trailing across her skin.
"Nick STOP." She replied sternly this time, giving him a push.
"I want you, [Your Name].." Nick whispered to her, his deep raspy tone into her ear as he gently kissed her neck, sliding his muscly arms around her waist.
Her eyes widened at his voice and breath as her mind raced.
"Nick.. your drunk. You breath smells completely like beer and just.. bleh." She tried to get him to get off of her when he pinned her wrists' down strongly
"[Your Name]... please.." He climbed ontop of her, kissing her hard and rough on the lips, quickly slipping his tongue into her mouth.
She pulled away even more, not kissing back at all. "Nick.. please.." She pleaded, hoping somehow the old Nick would come back. She was terrified by the blank and glassy look in his eyes, and she prayed that someone would come get him off of her.
And quick.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQui maio 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Chapter Nine.

HowToSaveALife
(WARNING:..oh you'll see XD but seriously. BIG BIG WARNING. ASDSADSA PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS. XD ..i shall start now.)
[Narrators P.O.V.]
"Nick I said get OFF. I'm not doing this when your drunk. Your breath smells HORRIBLE and your not yourself... Your... your scaring me..." [Your Name] said softly, struggling to get out of his hold as a tear slipped out of her eye and down her cheek.
She was scared to death and didn't know what else to do as Nick pulled off her shorts.
But then she heard the door barge open and felt Nick get thrown off of her, onto the floor, revealing a furious Kevin.
Nick fell onto the floor, groaning in pain, but he slowly went unconcious.
" [Your Name]..woah... H-he tried to rape you....is he drunk?" Kevin said, looking away from [Your Name]'s half naked body.
In nothing but her bra and matching underwear, [Your Name] brought her knees up and hugged them, nodding slowly at Kevin, another tear slipping down as she set her head on her knees, shaking a little.Wiping her tear, she looked at her unconcious fiancée on the floor.
Kevin took the guts and looked at her, his body trying to calm down and his hormones slightly taking over by [Your Name]'s attire.
He gulped, controlling himself as he went closer to her, pulling her into his arms to comfort her,"...God...[Your Name], I'm so sorry..."
Kevin whispered to her softly, kissing her softly on the forehead, stroking her hair gently.
[Your Name] held in the tears as best as she could but they just kept rolling down "T-..the look in his eyes Kevin.." She said, her voice shakey and quiet.
Calming down only a little, she felt safe in Kevin's warm embrace, her stomach in butterflies.
"He's never done that before.." She said softly, putting her head inbetween his neck and chest.
"...He's...drunk....that's not him...don't worry..." Kevin kissed her on the lips softly, unaware that he did so.
He took off his sweater and put it around [Your Name] to cover her half naked body, his eyes freezing and staring at her.
He suddenly found himself cupping her face gently and pulling her into a deep, passionate, loving kiss, his heart yearning for it. Kevin parted his lips a bit more as they locked with [Your Name]'s so he could add more lip movement.
He soon felt [Your Name] kissing back fully, his mind racing as he felt the emotions from the kiss.
Not wanting to go father there, he pulled away slowly, staring lovingly into her eyes.
"Come on, we're leaving. I'm NOT letting you stay here with him" Kevin said, his caring tone soothing her more.
She nodded and continued to hold onto him as he picked her up and carried her to his car.
He drove for a few minutes before arriving at his house, parking the car and carrying [Your Name] into the house.
He set her down on the couch as she sobbed for a second. "Kevin.." she whispered to him as he sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around her protectively and running his hands up and down her back softly.
"Shhh.." He whispered back, trying to calm her down before she pulled away from him slightly, her deep blue eyes staring into his.
He smiled softly before leaning in a little, getting a hesitent response before feeling her lips latch onto his.
He quickly threw off the sweater he had put on her and slid his arms around her bare waist, caressing her soft skin.
[Your Name] wrapped her arms around his neck softly, feeling safe in his arm, feeling his touch. Her lip movement started to speed up just a little and soon, a smile appeared as she kissed him more passionate.
She loved the way he would hold her gentley, knowing that he wanted to make her feel safe.
She liked when Nick held onto her but he never did it quite like Kevin.
Her emotions poured into the kiss, getting more deeper.
Goosebumps appeared on her arms and across her exposed skin, and then feeling his warm arm gently sliding across her waist.
Her feelings began to take over and she kissed his neck greedily.
She began to feel his hand reach for her bra, but then stopping and pulling away.
"Are w-.. should we-.." Kevin tried to talk, as his body was starting to become impatient.
"Upstairs.." Was all she needed to mumble into his neck as she sucked on it lightly.
" Okay.." Kevin gently murmured against her skin, getting up and picking her up his lips never leaving hers as they left the room and went into his room, quickly shutting the door and locking it.
He pushed her onto his bed, ripping off his t-shirt and laying ontop of her, his abs pressing against her warm skin as he pulled her back into a passionate, intense, heated kiss. Kevin slowly unclasped her bra and slid it off of her, dropping it to the floor, his lips still pressed onto hers.
[Your Name] quickly brought her hands down to his belt area, un-doing the belt with ease and pulling his pants off.
She noticed how loving Kevin was with his touch, and it made her love him even more than she did.
She brought her hands up to his abs, moving them up and down slowly as the kiss turned even more heated, her tongue entering his mouth.
Kevin kicked off his pants, only his boxers holding him back from showing [Your Name] how much he loved her in a whole different level.
He let his hands caress her skin by the top of her panties, then he gripped onto it, slipping it off.
He kissed her more passionately, kissing down her neck gently, wanting to kiss her everywhere on her body possible.
Kevin kissed her on the lips again, deepening the kiss more then he did before, his feelings, emotions pouring into the kiss.
[Your Name] slowly pulled the string of his boxers, sliding them down and off of him.
She ran her fingers through his hair, then letting her hands explore the unexplored territory of his body.
She leaned more into the kiss as she bit his lip lightly. She pulled away to take a breath for a few seconds but then pulling him back into a heated kiss, full of lip movement and old feelings now coming back.
Dropping from his elbows, Kevin let out a quiet groan as he slowly entered her, making sure he didn't hurt her.
He kissed her softly on the lips, his hands clenching into the sheets as he deepend the kisses and jerked his hips slightly.
She whimpered quietly at first, feeling a slight pain go through her right away.
Her pain soon left as she began to get into it, moaning slightly from the movement.
He let out a quiet groan as a feeling ran over his body. Adrenaline? Anxiousness? Or was he just excited? [LMFAO] He had no clue what he was feeling but he liked it. He kissed her neck softly, sucking lightly. He kissed back up to her lips, biting her lip softly as they kissed, him still being gentle with her.
She kissed down his neck and chest, savoring the feelings that were being shared.
Kevin felt chills form all over his body as he felt her lips along his neck. He finally knew what the feeling was that was running throughout his body. Pleasure.
He started to slow down, knowing that their intimate act was soon coming to an end. His lips crashing against hers as another wave of pleasure shot over him.
He moaned loudly this time as he started to breathe more heavily as he tensed up once again.
She breathed heavier as she began to tense up as well, feeling him pull out and lay down next to her.
Kevin's breathing was extremely heavy, his chest heaving in and out as he pulled himself off of [Your Name], holding her hand gently, lacing their fingers.
His heavy breathing was dying down as he kissed her lips softly, giving her a warm smile.
[Your Name]'s breathing started to die down as well, pressing her lips against his softly.
She set her head lightly on his chest, feeling his heart beat and the movement of his breathing.
"That... that was amazing.." she said quiet enough so only he could hear.
"...So...amazing.." Kevin said back to her, softly, his breathing almost back to normal as he kissed her bare skin, caressing her back gently as he pulled her closer.
He nuzzled his nose against her, his lips brushing against hers, teasing her.
A smile appeared on her lips before she pressed them softly against his.
"[Your Name]...I love you...so much.." He whispered into the kiss as she nodded and kissed him more and more.
"..I love you too, Kevin.." She replied in a whisper as she held his hand gently.
And she truely did love that boy.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQui maio 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Chapter Ten.

SundayMorning
Sunday morning rain is falling; Steal some covers;share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable;You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do;And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew;That someday it would lead me back to you..

[Narrators P.O.V]
-The next morning,
Rain tapped on the window early the next day, thunder rumbling in the distance.
Kevin woke up earlier, the memories of the night before flooding his mind.
He smiled contently to himself, seeing [Your Name] still sleeping peacefully, her head and hand on his stomach.
Their legs we're tangled together; making it hard for him to move but he didn't mind.
It had been both of their first times and he was with the girl of his dreams and loved the most.
His arms drapped across her waist, holding her tight and a hand stroking her dark hair softly, getting a sleepy smile in response.
Her long lashes began to flutter and her eyes opened, revealing her deep blue eyes, looking up lovingly at Kevin.
"..Mor-.." He whispered softly before she inturrupted him with her lips pressing gently onto his. "..Morning" She smiled, saying it for him.
He trailed his fingers across her bare back lightly, smiling softly.
Leaning down slightly, his lips pressed on hers, feeling hers latch on seconds later as they kissed.
Running his fingers through her soft hair slowly, he deepened the kiss before pulling away slowly, leaving a quick, soft kiss left on her lips.
It was a few minutes before either of them spoke but then Kevin broke the silence.
"..Long night.." he laughed softly, getting a nod in return.
"Long, good night." She added, smirking at him and stretching her legs before rolling out of bed.
He gave her a look as she wrapped herself in a blanket and began to tip-toe towards the door.
"Where are you going?"
"Bathroom." She replied simply before disappearing down the hall.
Hearing her finish, she re-appeared a moment later, before climbing back into bed.
She was too far for Kevin's liking so he slid his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him so their skin was touching.
She smiled softly as she cuddled up to him, his chin setting ontop of her head lightly as she sighed contently. "Mmmmm..."
"..Does peeing make you that happy?" Kevin snickered quietly.
"No!," She laughed, giving him a playful push as she looked up at him "I'm just happy, is that so wrong?" She giggled as she stuck her tongue out at him.
"Noo. But whyy are you so happy?"
"Becauseeeeee.." She teased.
"Because why?" He asked, eyeing her as she got ontop of him slightly.
"Because because.." She whispered as her lips inched closer and closer to his.
Brushing her lips against his for a few seconds, she felt his lips press softly onto hers in return.
He kissed her lightly at first but the lip movement began to get more heated as they continued to kiss eachother.
Rolling over ontop of her, their breathing started to become uneven as the kisses became more and more passionate.
Kevin gently kissed [Your Name]'s exposed skin, his hands running across her bare back.
The phone began to ring as Kevin was about to kiss her again, making Kevin groan before rolling over to answer the phone.
"Where the hell is she and what the hell did you do to her?!" Came the voice of his enraged younger brother.
"Woah woah woah. Who? [Your Name]?" Kevin asked, trying to act stupid.
"Yes [Your Name]. Dont act stupid either. I know about your feelings towards her and if you set one finger on her I swear.." He threatened, his voice becoming low.
Not commenting on what his brother just said, Kevin became silent.
Nick groaned from the other end out of frustration "Just.. is she over there?"
"Yes she's over here and she's safe."
"Safe?! I could've kept her safe here!"
"...Do you even REMEMBER anything from last night?!" Kevin asked, hoping that he did.
"We had my bacholor party and I came home and passed out on the chair."
"..." Silence grew over the line as Kevin came to realization.
"Why? What else happened?"
"Are you SURE that's all you remember?" Kevin spoke slowly, trying to piece things together.
"Yes? Now what the hell did you do to her?" Nick asked, his voice becoming more angry now.
"What did I DO to her?! I'm the one who SAVED her!"
"From what?!"
"YOU!" Kevin snapped before hanging up the phone and sighing loudly.
Turning back to [Your Name], he began to speak but then stopped when he saw no one there.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeSex maio 02, 2008 1:13 am

Chapter Eleven.

IHateThatILoveYou
"..[Your Name]?" He asked quietly, looking around the room.
Getting up, he slipped on his boxers and pajama pants before putting on a shirt.
"[Your Name]?" He asked louder, traveling out of the room and towards the stairs, avoiding the articles of clothing spread throught the hall and stairs.
That's when he saw her on the front porch, a blanket covering her half naked body as she sat on the swing, looking out at the rain.
He walked out there, sitting on the chair and waiting for her to say something.
"..He doesn't even remember.." She said quietly in disbelief.
"He was drunk.." Kevin replied softly, placing his hand on her bare knee.
It grew silent with just the sound of the rain hitting the ground.
"What are you going to do, [Your Name]..?" He asked slowly, hoping she'd answer the way he wanted her to.
Getting a quiet response, he sighed loudly and took his hand off her knee, getting up and putting his hands up understandingly.
"I understand.." He said quietly as he turned to walk back inside.
"Kevin! You can't just expect me to leave my fiancée when he doesn't even remember anything."
"[Your Name].. He tried to RAPE you. You're honestly going to go back to him!?" His voice began to change from understanding to rage and disbelief.
"It's not like I want to! This whole thing.. me and Nick never WANTED this to happen. But it did and now.. Ugh.."
"..Do you love him?" He asked, looking straight into her eyes.
"I-..H-.." She studdered, knowing that he already knew the answer.
"..Then why go back to him?" He asked simply.
"He doesn't remember, Kev. He's INNOCENT. He has no clue what happened last night.."
"And everything that happened between us is nothing?!"
"Kevin.. last night was amazing, an-,"
"Okay, how about this, do you love me?" Kevin asked, crossing his arms and looking her straight in the eyes.
She was quiet for a few seconds before biting her lip and looking up at him.
SPEAK, woman! SAY SOMETHING BACK. You said it last night, why can't you spit it out now?!
"Because I can say that I love yo- No... I'm IN love with you. I can't get you out of my head 24 hours a day.."
Getting tears in her eyes, she tried to break eye contact as he got closer to her.
"I want all of you, forever. You and me, everyday. I want YOU to be the one I wake up to. YOU to be the one who's with me to the day I die. And as crazy as it may sound, YOU to be the one I marry." Tears cascaded down [Your Name]'s cheek as Kevin practically spilled out his feelings towards her.
Every word he spoke was true, and it was killing [Your Name] inside.
"I.. I just need to fix everything. You know.. patch things up.. I have to go tell him.."
Kevin's eye had a slight sparkle in it, indecating that a tear was lingering.
"Kevin.." She murmured softly, getting more tears in her eyes as she stepped closer to him, her hand lightly touching his face.
"Just.. I'm fine. Go. No, I'll take you..But get clothes on first. Nick would want to kill me even more for having you at my house in just your bra and underw-" He was inturrupted by her lips pressing onto his, softly and lovingly.
She poured her feelings into it as she felt him kiss back, his arms going immediatelly around her small frame.
Pulling away after a minute or two, [Your Name] bit her lip, her eyes still closed as she kissed him once more, tangling her fingers in his soft curls.
"Your making it worse, you know." Kevin mumbled between kisses.
"No I'm not..." She whispered as she kissed his cheek before wiping away the last tear.
"Come on, let's get you some clothes." He chuckled softly before wrapping his arms around her and walking inside, going upstairs into his room with her to search for some pajama pants and a smaller shirt.
---
Nick sat on his bed, sighing loudly before falling back onto it so he was laying on his back fully.
He had images in his mind of Kevin and [Your Name] ever since he had woken up early that morning, finding that both of them were gone.
"Godd-mn.." He mumbled before looking to his side window, rain hitting the glass softly now.
Seeing his brother's car pull up minutes later, he shot up from his bed and looked closer to the window.
Darting down the stairs, he almost tripped over the shoes at the foyer as he tried to act casual in the living room.
---
Kissing [Your Name] softly on the lips before she walked out of the car, Kevin smiled cutely.
"Good luck" He snickered a little before recieving a look.
"Not funny. This is serious business. I'm about to call off a wedding and crush your brother."
"Ohh he won't be crushed," Getting a glare, Kevin laughed nervously before saving himself "THAT much. I'm uh.. sure he'll get over it over time" He smiled innocently as [Your Name] rolled her eyes, pulling the knob of the car door slightly.
Biting his lip, he grabbed her arm lightly, [Your Name] turning around in response as he pulled her into one last kiss, the feel showing how much he loved her.
Sliding his hand on her thigh and his other hand on her cheek, caressing her face, she got more into the kiss, adding lip movement and biting his lips softly.
"Thanks, Kevin. For everything." She whispered softly before holding his hand gently and kissing his cheek, walking out of the car and running towards the house to escape the rain.
Kevin nodded slowly as he pulled away, looking back for a few seconds before seeing her go inside.
This was it.
---
An hour into the discussion between the two, Nick was speechless about himself.
"..And then Kevin came and got you off of me.." Her words trailing off as she dreaded the next part of the story.
"I'm.. omg.." Was all Nick could say repeatively. "I'm so sorry.." He mumbled his skin becoming white as he became dizzy from the thought of the fear she must have had.
"It's okay. Kevin got you off of me and then you passed out.."
"I'm so, so so sorry.." Nick repeated, hugging her tightly as he kissed her cheek.
"I would NEVER do that myself. I.. I can't believe this.."
"Nick, please. Don't be hard on yourself. You we're drunk and that was the reason why this all happened. It's not your fault. It was the alchohol." [Your Name] reassured him.
"No, I can't forgive myself for this.. I almost.. almost.." He couldn't find himself to finish the sentence.
"I know, Nick. But you have to. I forgave you.. that's all that matters. But.. theres something else to the story.." her palms began to sweat at the though of Kevin and her the night before flashed in her mind.
"What? What else did I do?!" Nick asked, panic -stricken.
"No, Nick.. It's something that I did.. with.. with Kevin.."
Nick's blood began to boil as he feared for what she would say next.
"W-what..did you guys do?" He asked slowly, trying to calm himself down.
"We uhmm.." She bit her lip and looked down, finding it harder than she thought it would've been.
"You..?"
"Uhh.."
"You did it, didn't you.." Nick mumbled, coming to realization.
Nodding slowly, she shut her eyes and rubbed her forehead. "We never meant for it to happen but it did and I feel horrible now.."
"..It's okay." Nick said, [Your Name] still rambling.
"It was the spur of the moment and before I knew it clothes were coming off and- wait HUH?" She said loudly, not believing her ears.
"It's. Okay. I uhmm.. Kinda wanted to talk to you about.. us.."
"Y-..You did?"
"Yeah.. Uhmm.. I don't know how to put this but uhmm.. I've met a girl..And the thing is.., I think I'm in love with her."
[Your Name]'s heart stopped for a second, not believing her ears once again.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQua Ago 06, 2008 3:09 pm

Chapter Twelve.
Should'veSaidNo

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me..
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be
begging for forgiveness at my feet..
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

"The bad part about this.. is that I don't even know her name.." Nick said, his eyes drifting away from Lacey as he day dreamed of the beautiful girl he had met the night before as well.
"Nick.. You could've TOLD me this." Lacey laughed lightly, grabbing his hand lightly.
"If we convince our parents that we've fallen for different people, we could end this wedding.. For good." She smiled, seeing the twinkle in Nick's eye as he continued to think of the un-named girl.
"Your thinking of her still, aren't you." She teased, the old best friend Lacey coming out.
"WHAT?! Pwshh noo." Nick replied, his face turning red instantly.
"Awhh Nick's in loveee" Lacey sang, getting a tongue stuck out at her in return.
"So we can still be friends?" Nick asked, biting his lip softly.
"Duh." Lacey giggled as she pulled him into a hug, sighing happily.
"What?" Nick said, pulling away after a few seconds and giving her a look.
"I thought it was going to be harder than this.." She said softly, giving Nick a sweet smile.
"Well all of this just had really good timing, I guess." He laughed lightly before pulling her into another hug.
"I knew you guy's loved eachother." Nick began to tease, making a kissy face at her.
"Kevin and Lacey sitting in a treee kay eye es es eye en gee-"
"What the hell?" Joe asked loudly, walking in the room from the kitchen.
Seeing both Lacey and Nick snicker, he gave them a creaped out look.
"That was the happiest.. break-up thing I've heard in my life. You guys.. are SO weird." He gave them a confused look before walking upstairs to his room.
Both started to laugh harder now until they were on the floor; almost in tears.
"Oh-OHMYGOD" Lacey laughed harder, holding her stomach in pain as they both began to die down.
"That WAS the happiest break-up I've ever had." Nick realized, a few snickers escaping before they both caught their breath.
"It was.. " Lacey agreed, her breathing becoming normal.
"See, I love it when we're like this."
"Like what?" She asked, giving Nick a confused look.
"Like.. we can laugh over stupid things and break-up and still love eachother but not LOVE eachother." Nick tried to explain.
"We love eachother but don't LOVE eachother?" Lacey mocked, getting a cute glare in return.
"OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" Nick chuckled before recieving a nod from Lacey.
"Of corse I do. And I agree with you completely. Could you imagine us being..." she giggled a few times before finishing "MARRIED?!"
They bursted into laughter once more before getting yelled at for being too loud by Joe.
"GUYS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He laughed a little at how stupid they looked right now.
"Oh shut upp. You're just jealous of our friendship." Nick smiled big, getting a w.tf look from Joe.
"You guys are crazy.." Joe ended the conversation, shaking his head and walking back upstairs.
---
A few hours later, Lacey and Nick had gotten out all of their laughs and said their goodbyes, hugging eachother lightly as Nick kissed her cheek softly.
"Ahh gosh, Lace.. I love you." He smiled sweetly before seeing her kiss his cheek back softly and smiling wider.
"Love you too, Nicholasss." Giggling at an inside joke that they had with her calling him by his full name.
Hearing a few chuckles as she walked down the steps of the porch, she turned around and stuck her tongue out before almost running into a tree.
"DON'T RUN INTO THE TREE, LACE." Joe called out from his window, laughing soon after.
"Yeah, love you too, Joe." Lacey snickered before walking back over to Kevin's with her bags of clothes and such.
Walking up the steps a few minutes later, she peeked into the front window to see if he was asleep.
But what she saw was something different than expected.
Her heart skipped a few beats this time, getting ripped into a million pieces as she saw, Kevin, the guy she was in love with, kissing his ex, Sierra.
She saw Sierra start to pull at Kevin's shirt before Lacey tripped over one of the bags she had.
"...SH-T" She whispered as she tried to get up quickly and walk away.
Hearing someone come to the door, she looked up and saw Kevin's figure as he turned on the porch light, revealing lipstick smeared on his lips.
"..Lacey.. It's not what it looks like, really.. Sh-"
"Save it, Kevin. I.. I can't believe this.. I..." Getting tears in her eyes, she grabbed her bags and wiped the tear as it slipped out.
"Lacey you dont understand!" Kevin studdered, walking towards her and holding his arms out.
"NO! Don't touch me. I hate you. HATE you. God I can't believe I just left Nick for you.." She growled as she pushed him away from her and walked back down the street, towards her parents house.
"LACEY!" Kevin yelled down the street, his heart breaking with every step she took.
Ignoring him, she walked to her parents house in tears.
"..You.." Kevin glared, turning to Sierra who was biting her lip innocently.
"I just lost the love of my LIFE because of you."
"..I shoud leave, shouldn't I." Sierra asked, innocence filling her tone.
"NOW. And don't come back." He snapped as he slammed the door after she walked out.
Punching the wall hard, a tear slipped out as he thought of what Lacey must've been thinking at the sight.
The truth was far from what it looked like.
And he didn't know how he was going to get her back.

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitimeQua Ago 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Chapter Thirteen.
GoodbyeToYou
It took a lot of convincing, but Lacey finally had gotten her parents out of the arranged marriage.
Nick called her to ask her what's wrong since he saw her walk back to her parent's house, but she just lied and said she was visiting since Kevin wasn't home.
Later that night, she was at work; unpacking all the clothes from the Jonas' house.
Still in disbelief and shock, she couldn't stop crying while taking out the now damp clothes of hers.
Hearing a light knock at her door, she quickly wiped her tears away, sniffling.
"Come in.." she said quietly, looking at her clothes sprawled across the floor.
Her mom appeared in the doorway a second later and looked down at her daughter, worried.
"What's wrong, hun?"
Sniffling, a few more tears slipped out "I just.. I can't stand to live in this town anymore... it has too many memories and.. ugh.."
"What do you mean, sweetie?" Her mom asked, her tone filled with care as she sat down next to her.
"Kevin, Mom.. I.. I love him and I thought he loved me back and I just caught him making out with his ex.."
"Oh, Lacey.." She wrapped her arms around her crying daughter, comforting her with her motherly hold. "Shhh.. " She cooed.
"Mom.. I really did love him.." She cried lightly into her moms shoulder.
"Maybe it just wasn't ment to be.."
They sat there for a while, Lacey crying on her shoulder as her mom comforted her as much as she could.
After calming down a bit, her mom gave her a kiss goodnight and left the room, having Lacey feel a little better than before she came.
She was almost done when she pulled out pajama pants that weren't hers.
Her heart sank as she realized it was Kevin's, making tears whell up in her eyes once more.
Why? Why did he have to go ruin everything?! God.. I can't bare to live in this town anymore.. Nick has a new love.. and apparently Kevin does too..
That's when she had the idea.
-Throughout the next week,
Kevin kept trying to call her and he even came over once, but Lacey refused to talk to him.
She didn't want to hear his excuses and she knew that it would just be lies.
Kevin wasn't giving up, but he was starting to loose hope.
He had called her about a million times by then and he began to see she wasn't going to answer anytime soon.
-Saturday morning,
Lacey walked into the busy airport, bags at hand and her parent's by her side.
She kissed them goodbye at the gate and walked away, happy to be leaving the town that reminded her of the boy she loved.
She needed to get out and get out now.
Carrying her carry-on bag into the plane, she snuggled into the first class seat, sighing contently as she got her things situated for the 5 hour flight across the country.
Settling down as she unwrapped her iPod, a guy around her age sat down next to her.
Deep auburn hair with light blue eyes, he flashed her a beautiful smile of white, straight teeth as he got settled too.
"Hey, I'm Zac." He said smoothly, extending a hand.
Grabbing it a second later, she shook is softly as she smiled cutely at him.
"Lacey."
"Escaping the parents?" He laughed softly, trying to bring up a conversation with her.
"Eh, something like that." She giggled quietly as she noticed how much of a crush she already had on him.
"Passengers, please fasten you're seatbelts. We'll be reaching our destination of Phenoix, Arizona in about five hours." The pilot blared over the intercom.
Seeing how she was already having a better time, Lacey was excited on her new life with her aunt in Arizona.
"You going to Phenoix too?" She asked casually to Zac.
"Mhmm. My parent's want me to go to collage in Arizona so I'm staying with my uncle." He replied.
"Oh. College. Awesome. I'm finishing up my senior year there with my aunt."
"Can I ask why you didn't stay here in New York?"
"Uhmm.. Just bad memories. I needed to get out and see what other places are like, you know?"
"Mhmm. We'll, I'm glad you decided to come to Phenoix. I've lived there for a few months already, but I was up here visiting." He flashed her that beautiful smile once more, making her melt.
...Maybe this trip won't be so bad.. She thought as the plane began to take off.
And she would have no clue just how long of a break she'd take.
Say.. three years?

THE END?
..or is it?
TOBECONTINUED

MensagemAssunto: Re: ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey   ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey Icon_minitime

ArrangementsChangeEVERYTHING [new JB fanfic.] - by Lacey
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1