CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE] Empty
MensagemAssunto: SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]   SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE] Icon_minitimeQua Ago 06, 2008 3:18 pm

SecondChancesandRegrets

Rated PG-13

Summary.

How's my life been since I left New Jersey?
Great? Awesome? Fun? Hot? Sweet? Yeah.. but mostly-
Amazing.
My aunt is awesome and lets me do a lot of things, and I've grown to consder her one of my best friends.
Me and Zac have been dating since that flight three years ago.
Everytime I'm with him, my heart can't stop beating fast and I think I've fallen for him.
But what do I know?
Being busy with him and school, I've practically ignored all thoughts of Kevin out of my mind.
..Wait.. who's Kevin again?
Justt kidding.
Everything is going great since I've moved here and I have practically the perfect life.
Until one day, I get an invitation to a wedding.
'You are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding of Nicholas Jerry Jonas and Michelle Anne Go on Saturday, December 14th. We would greatly appreciate your attendence and hope you can make it.'
Oh great.
This means a trip up to New Jersey.
Not only do I have to go up there again to face my old friends and both ex boyfriends/fiancees, Mom and Dad want me to stay up there for two months because
'We miss you and you need to come visit us, sweetie.'
TWOMONTHS?
This should be.. fun

MensagemAssunto: Re: SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]   SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE] Icon_minitimeQua Ago 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Chapter One.
PictureToBurn
To state the obvious; I didn't get my perfect fantasy.
I realized you love yourself than you could ever love me,
So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time.
As far as I'm concerned, your just another picture to burn..

Arriving at the gate, I turned to Zac to say my goodbye.
He would be arriving in New York in a few weeks since he had finals.
Smiling cutely at me, making me melt, he grabbed my free hand softly, pulling me lightly into a kiss on the lips.
Wrapping my arms around his neck, we kissed for a second before hugging.
"Mmm.. I'll miss you." He murmured into my ear as he kissed my cheek.
"I'll miss you too." I said sweetly, holding onto him for just another second before pulling away.
"Have fun and stay out of trouble." He teased as he squeezed my hand lightly as I began to walk away towards the security gate.
"Love you." I heard him call out, waving slightly at me when I turned around.
"Love you too." I smiled before blowing him a kiss and going through the gate to the plane that would take me to my old town.
But the whole plane ride there, my thoughts kept trailing back to Kevin.
And I didn't know exactly why when my heart fluttered at the thought of him.
-Riding in the taxi from the airport in New York,
I began to recognize more and more buildings as I crept closer to my house in the taxi.
As the taxi turned into my old neighboorhood. I breathed in deepily as I spotted Kevin's house barely decorated for the holidays.
A sigh of relief came out as we passed it and turned onto my old street.
Pulling up to my old house, I smiled a little, excited to see my parent's again since I hadn't seen them since they visited months before.
I was greeted my happy smiles of my parents in the doorway, ready to go get my bags right away.
The taxi came to a stop after it pulled into my driveway.
Unbuckling my seatbelt and paying the driver, I was rather quick with my movements as I got my bags out of the trunk, my dad helping me with the others before giving me a hug.
I breathed in the scent of my old house, happy to be home agian as my mother came to me and hugged me tightly "Welcome home, sweetie." She smiled happily as I dropped my bags and hugged her back.
"Thanks mom. It's good to be home." I replied warmly.
And it truely was.
---
-Later that night,
I was just finishing packing when I heard the doorbell ring.
Peeking out of my room, I saw the Jonas' pile in my house, their breaths visable from the cold outside before the door was shut.
"..oh my-.." I inturrupted the boy who looked very different yet the same who was standing in the front of the group.
"NICK!" I squealed, running down the stairs with my arms imediatelly spreading open for a hug.
Still in curls but with more manly features, Nick looked older as he sported a five o' clock shadow of facial hair.
But it wasn't fooling me. I knew he was still the same Nick as before right when I saw the look in his eye.
"Omg Lacey.. You look so.. so.. DIFFERENT!" He said excited in a way, making me give him a confused look.
"..Is.. that good?" I giggled slightly.
"Well, you looked okay before but now.. you look GREAT" He laughed nervously at the begining, but then smiled and hugged me again.
Giggling the whole time, I embraced Nick as I smiled to myself, glad that Nick hadn't changed a bit.
"Oh zip it, Nicholas. IT'S MY TURN TO SEE HER." Came a deeper voice from the back.
Swirving towards me, a taller, and a little more masculine Joe stood infront of me a second later.
"JOSEPH ADAM JONAS?!" I squealed, getting a chuckle in return as he wrapped his now toned arms around me.
His hair was shaggy [likeinthechat] and his bangs lay lightly in front of his eyes.
"LACEYYYYYYY" He squealed happily as he squeezed me so tightly, that he brought me off the ground and twirled me around lightly, making me unable to breathe.
"JOE.. I.. CANT... BREATHEE.." I laughed breathlessly before loosening his hold on me, smiling cutely.
"SORRY! It's just really good seeing you again." He jumped up and down as his hands kept on my shoulders.
"It's good to see you to, Joe. Glad to see you haven't changed." I giggled as he hugged me one last time before I greeted the rest of the family.
Looking around at all the people, still a little confused on why they were here.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking mainly at Joe and Nick, wondering where Kevin was.
"DINNER, Lace. Dinner. We're here for dinner and I'm hungry.. SO LETS EAT!" Joe exclaimed loudly as he led the group and I into the dinning room as we all sat down and piled our plates on with food.
I was expecially happy since I had been living off of Mac 'n Cheese for the past few months since me and Aunt Mary had become too lazy to really cook.
----
With our bellies full and bloated,
Joe, Nick, and I walked downstairs into the family room where we used to hang out.
We were catching up when Joe brought up Kevin, quickly shutting his mouth.
"..Sorry, Lace.." He apologized quietly.
"No, Joe. Don't be. How.. How's he been?" I asked slowly, my heart fluttering just by talking about him.
Dude. He cheated on you with Sierra. Why are you feeling like that?!
"He uh.. well when you left, he was in a slump.." Joe started, Nick continuing.
"One of the biggest slumps I've ever seen him in. He wouldn't sleep, eat, or anything. Just lied in his bed all day. We tried to get him to get out of it but he refused. He's gotten a little better but.." Nick's voice trailed off lightly, Joe sighing softly as he rubbed his head.
"Lacey.. he really loves you.."
"..I caught him making out with Sierra when I went to move in with him!"
"It wasn't him making out with her! It was her making out with him! She must've snuck in when he was in the bathroom or something and you just looked in at the wrong time." Joe tried to explain.
"Look.. I hate seeing my brother like this. I mean come on, it's been three years and he hasn't even put up the effort to TRY to move on. He's just there.. and.. I can't stand to see him like that.." A tear formed in his eye slowly, making him look away quickly to hide it.
"He needs you.." He whispered before wiping his eye quickly.
Speechless, I couldn't find the words to say anything.
"Just, promise me you'll see him,and soon.. I really hate seeing him like this.." Nick mumbled, slouching into the couch.
"I will.." I whispered quietly, leaning back next to him.
Changing the subject quickly to something less saddening, Joe patted his belly lightly, laughing a little.
"That.. dinner was so good.. but my stomach.. I think its going to explode.." He said half serious half joking.
"Same." Replied me and Nick at the same time, looking at the bare wall across from us.
----
-After they left,
I decided that I would walk over to Kevin's tonight.
Seeing Joe and Nick so worried about him gave me a boost of confiedence to go see him.
I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't seen the look on their faces; their desperate eyes pleading to me.
Sneaking out my window at 11:30 at night, I wrapped my winter coat around me tighter, missing the warmness of Arizona.
As I approached Kevin's house, I saw that all the lights were out, signaling that he was most likely asleep.
Still, the look of his brothers flashed in my mind over and over, so I knocked on the door anyways.
Seconds later, a tired and sad looking Kevin appeared in the door way, in his sweat pants and wife beater, looking at me confused.
He had more of a shadow-y facial hair like Nick, but pulled it off more.
His hair still was in slight curls like it was three years ago, making me smile slightly.
"Hey Kev.." I greeted quietly as he turned on the porch light, his eyes immediately lighting up at the realization of who I was.
"Lacey.." He whispered quietly, a smile appearing on his face right away.
It had been the first time he had smiled in years.

MensagemAssunto: Re: SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]   SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE] Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Chapter Two.
BeautifulyBroken

"Come in, come in." Kevin said softly, his voice shaking a little with his obvious nervousness.
Nodding slowly, I stepped into his house, seeing that everything was very dull and plain.
I sat on the couch across from him at his chair, his eyes never leaving me.
He was in disbelief that it was me and even I wasn't sure that I was really there either.
It was quiet for a while, with us just exchanging stares and looks before I spoke up.
"How have you been?" I asked almost in a whisper, already knowing the answer from his brothers.
"Okay. How about you?"
"Pretty good."
"Hmm.." He nodded, looking me straight in the eyes and wondering if he should ask what he wants to ask without scaring me off.
Resisting, he licked his lips, looking around the room akwardly.
"It's been three years.." He said softly, a sparkle in his eye despite the thought of other things cluttering his mind.
"Mhmm.."
"Three very long, years.." He chuckled lightly and looked down at his lap, thinking about the years before when they were happy, hoping she would forgive him for the mistake that made him go into that deep depression that made his family mourn for the old, happy and lively Kevin.
"I uh.. Am really sorry about the whole Sierra thin-.."
"No don't be. I heard about what really happened and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have handled it the way I did and just run away. I should've stayed and heard the real story and.. and.." Holding it as much as I could, I bit my lip and looked up at him, a tear lingering in my eye.
"And I'm sorry..."
[Narrarators P.O.V.]
Kevin nodded slowly, shifitng his head weight onto his palm, continueing to stare at her with awe.
"Well.. I should go." She said softly while smiling just a little.
"Oh..Okay.." Kevin said, getting up and walking Lacey to the door.
"It was.. really good seeing you again." She looked up at him softly, gazing into his eyes and getting a pit feeling in his stomach.
"It was good to see you too, Lace. I uh.. am glad you came back." He smiled softly as he hesitated to hug her.
Wrapping her arms around him at the same time, she felt him embrace her warmly.
She bit her lip before kissing his cheek gently and pulled away, getting a blush in return before she walked out of the house and out into the cold November air.
---
-Over the next month,
Lacey and Kevin began to become friends again, slowly, but surely.
She hung out with Joe and Nick almost every night since she had came home but she still hadn't met Michelle since she was visiting her parents in Canada.
Joe and Megs were doing fine until one night, things get a little heated.
[MEGS DONT KILL ME. I'LL EXPLAIN LATER, MKAY? XD]
"Joe.. have you noticed that we NEVER talk anymore.. all we do is make-out..."
"What's wrong with that?!" Joe asked, offended.
"Nothing! It's just, dont you think we could go a night without making out infront of your family?" She asked quietly.
"It is not every night!"
"Joseph.."
"Okay okay, maybe it is. But what's wrong with that!?"
"What's wrong?! Mkay whenever we talk, its not talking, its just akward silence."
"Is not!"
She gave him a look as he shut up.
"..And it's akward, as usual." She mumbled under her breath.
"It's not my fault I don't know what to say!"
"How do you not know what to say?! We've been together for 5 years now!"
"I just don't know, okay?!" His voice began to rise.
"Do you know ANYTHING?!" She snipped back, her voice rising along with his.
"NO- YES! UGH. Sometimes you just.." Joe began, gritting his teeth.
"What? I just what?" Megs snapped back at him, glaring coldly.
"..I DON'T KNOW."
"UGH! Listen.." She began to gather her things as she calmed herself down. "Joe.. I think we should just take a break.. Not break-up, just a break.. from eachother.." She said quietly, her heart breaking at the look he gave to her but she had to do something about his ever wanting need to just kiss and not be a real couple most of the time instead of just rarely.
"FINE! Maybe we should! Since I don't know anything, apparently."
"FINE!" Megs yelled back, walking towards the door.
"FINE!" Joe yelled back, crossing his arms and slouching on the couch before hearing the door slammed as she exited.
With a tear slipping out, she bit her lip as she walked down the steps of the house and towards her car.
Joe groaned loudly as he realized what had just happened and how everything she said was true.
Nick appeared in the living room a moment later, looking confused as he opened a can of pop.
"..What was that?" He asked, looking over at Joe who was grumbling on the couch.
"Nothing!" He practically yelled before getting a scared look from his brother as he stomped up to his room.
Slamming his door shut, he punched the wall hard, frustrated as a dent appeared from under his fist.
"Godd-mnit.." He mumbled before plopping onto his bed and looking out the window as a light snow began to fall.
---
Lacey looked out the window, seeing a few snowflakes fall before her heart skipped a beat.
It was the first time she had saw snow in three years and she was pretty excited.
There was already a light snow on the ground by the time she had noticed but she didn't mind.
Ignoring the fact she didn't grab her coat, she ran down the stairs quickly and out the door.
Kevin was taking a walk when he saw her looking up, smiling widely.
"..Can I ask what the heck your doing?" He asked, snickering as he turned off from the sidewalk across the street and walked towards her.
She jumped slightly and turned towards him, smiling cutely and sticking her tongue out.
"I haven't seen snow in.. forever." She laughed as she walked the rest of the way to him.
"Oh yeah. Theres no snow in Arizona."
"Mhmm."
Hugging him lightly she grinned and pulled away and turned back around sticking her tongue out as snowflakes began to melt on it lightly.
A moment later, she felt a slight cold spot on her back as a snowball hit it.
Turning around in shock, she glared at Kevin with her mouth open from the cold.
"...KEVIN!"
"What? I thought I'd give you your first snowball hit." He laughed as he walked over towards her more.
"No! Don't come by me! I'm coldd" She whined, laughing slightly as she tried getting the snow out from under her shirt.
"Awh I'm sorry." He apologized in an almost sarcastic tone.
Pouting, Lacey started to walk back towards the house.
"Oh come on, I said I was sorry!" He tried holding back his laughs as hard as he could.
"I'm not leaving you, just.. let me go get changed. Come on."
Feeling his cheeks turn warm, he remembered all the moments of the night they had spent before she left a while ago.
"You can get some hot chocolate while I'm changing since I was making it before I noticed it was snowing." She added before Kevin coughed nervously and nodded, following her into the house.
"The water's on the stove still in the tea pot, but it should get done in a few seconds."
Nodding, Kevin walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs.
A few minutes later, the tea pot began to scream before Kevin jumped up and turned the oven off, quieting it down.
Lacey came back down in a bigger shirt and just her glasses since it was getting late.
"Mmm.. that smells good." She commented on the chocolate-y smell that filled the entire kitchen from the hot chocolate mix.
Kevin nodded and handed her her cup before following her to the living room.
Making sure Kevin had set down his mug, she smirked as she tackled him onto the couch, getting a high-pitched squeal in return as she began to laugh.
"OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE HIGHEST I EVER HEARD YOU SCREAM" She giggled as he glared at her.
"I can't believe you!" He began to laugh, creaping closer to her while she was on the floor, continuing her laughing fest.
"Payback, Kevin. Payback." She snickered before getting pounced on and screaming herself as she began to almost cry from laughing so hard, him starting to tickle her.
"S-STOP!" She laughed loudly, trying to escape his hands but he was too strong.
"Neverrrrrrr" He snickered as he didn't even notice how their faces got closer and closer.
Their laughing began to die down as they both noticed how close their faces had become.
The door opened and a boy walked in, cheeks red from the cold and his auburn hair hanging in his face from under his hat.
"..Lacey?" He asked quietly, confused on why a strange guy was ontop of his girlfriend.
"Zac." She smiled nervously as Kevin still looked straight into her eyes not noticing anything but her until she pushed him lightly.
"I'm sorry.. who are you?" He asked Kevin, almost in anger.
"Oh, sorry. Hi, I'm Kevin." He stuck his hand out but didnt get a shake in return.
"I'm Zac, Lacey's boyfriend."
Kevins heart sank as he heard that word come out of Zac's mouth.
Trying his hardest to control himself from punching the guy, he just clenched his fist slightly.
He looked over at Lacey, seeing her bite her lip and look up at him before looking back at Zac.
"What's going on?" Zac asked, dropping his bags and shutting the door.
"Well, he hit me with a snow ball, I scared him, and he was just getting me back by making me almost pee my pants laughing so hard." She hit Kevin lightly before snickering along with Kevin but getting a serious reaction out of Zac.
"Uh.. I'll uhmm.. see you later, Lace." Kevin said akwardly, resisting the urge to hug her as he walked towards the door, giving Lacey a look before walking out.
"Who was he?" Zac asked once he left.
"One of my old friends, Zac. No need to be all serious and mean to him. We were just joking around."
"He was about to kiss you, Lace. I have the right to be mean to him." He said coldly.
"He was not."
"Was too."
"Whatever Zac. Good to see you too." She growled before walking up halfway up the stairs before stopping and walking back down, getting her hot chocolate and walking back upstairs and into her room.
Sighing, she folded her legs indian style on her butterfly chair as she sipped her hot chocolate.
Kevin doesn't have those kind of feelings for me.. we agreed we're just friends..right..?

MensagemAssunto: Re: SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]   SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE] Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Chapter Three.
HeelsOverHead

The next day,
I woke up to movement in the bed, my eyes shooting open in response as I felt a warm around leered over my back to my waist.
Turning my head slightly, I saw a head of dark hair, blue eyes staring up at me innocently.
"Morning.." Zac mumbled sleepily, blinking the sleep out of his eyes.
"Hi.." I said quietly, turning to face him fully as I looked up at him as he pulled me closer to him.
"Listen.. I'm sorry about last night.. I just was well.. jealous and I had heard from your mom about him and your guys' .. history" His voice became a little shakey when he said the last few words, obviously getting images in his mind of me and Kevin.
"It's okay. And that was before, Zac. Three years ago. I don't think he likes me that way anyways."
"Yeah. I guess. I just got a little overprotective and I'm sorry." His eyes twinkled in the early morning light as the snow outside made the sun's light become brighter.
Closing my eyes, I kissed him softly, feeling his lips latch onto mine in return, knowing that he had figured out that I had forgave him.
We sat there for a while before getting up and getting ready.
"You do know we have that wedding dinner thing for Nick and Michelle." I had always had a familarity with her name, but I couldn't put my thumb on it.
I recieved a slight nod in return before I turned and walked down the stairs, noticing I felt something out of place in that kiss.
But I didn't know exactly what or why I felt that way.
---
Before I knew it,
We were on the steps of the Jonas household, Zac at my side and my parent's in front of us.
Mr. and Mrs. Jonas greeted us warmly as we piled in the house, our breaths slowly disappearing as the door shut.
Kevin and Joe soon appeared as we took off our coats and greeted everyone aswell.
Once Kevin got to me, he hugged me tightly and rubbed my back, cleary enjoying making Zac all the more jealous.
I hit his back hard once and giggled quietly into his ear.
"Stop it, Kevin." I warned as I laughed, Kevin pulling away slightly.
"Stop what?" He snickered as he kissed my cheek gently and winked, recieving multiple glares from Zac.
"Hey uh...." He stopped, acting like he didn't know Zac's name, Zac barely shaking his hand.
"Zac. Hey, Kevin.." He smiled a little fake before sliding one arm around my waist, claiming me as his.
Kevin glared while Zac was distracted by my father and Mr. Jonas, but I didn't move from my position for a few minutes.
I got bored after hearing them talk about Zac's career and other things for a while so I traveled into the living room, seeing Kevin slumping on the couch, his head leaning on his palm as he watched the TV dully.
"Hey." I said quietly, taking a seat next to him.
He looked up at me and smiled a little before looking back towards the TV.
"Where's Nick?"
"He just walked into the kitchen with Miche-"
"..LACEY?!" I heard someone say with excitement along with disbelief.
Turning my head, I caught a glimpse of a girl around my age, dark brown hair that feel below her shoulders and deep brown eyes that sparkled in any type of lighting.
I knew right away why that name kept clicking in my head.
"..MICHELLE?! OH MY-"
"AHHHH!" She squealed quietly and came running over to my as I stood up from my spot on the couch, squeezing me as she laughed
Kevin watched this scene curiously, wondering how we both knew eachother.
Nick popped his head into the room after hearing Michelle squeal, his eyes full of confusion. "You guys know eachother?"
"YES!" Me and Michelle squealed, still hugging eachother before I let go of her and we both turned to Nick.
"Wowww... Small world.." He laughed as Michelle and I continued to smile at eachother.
"I'll say." Michelle giggled as she pulled me down to sit next to Kevin, Nick sitting down next to her a second later.
"You look so different!"
"You're getting married to my best friend!" I snickered as she nodded, Nick nodding along with her and sliding his arm around her waist.
"Mhmm."
"When'd you guys meet?" I asked, looking at them stare at eachother, feeling how much they loved eachother.
"About three years ago."
"Lace, Mich was the girl I told you about the same day you confessed to me about.. uh.."
"Me and Kevin.." I finished, getting a confused look out of Mich and a nod out of Nick.
"Oh my.. You slept with KEVIN!?" Michelle said loudly, a little too loud than what she should have said.
Everything grew silent as everyone stared at me and Kevin, Zac's eyes growing wider than ever.
Mrs. Jonas looked at the both of us, her eyes filled with shock before she quickly changed the subject.
"Uhmm-uh... Dinner's ready! Come on everyone." She smiled a little and led the group into the dinning room.
Kevin has sat up and was mumbling things now, his face red as he got up off the couch, heading out of the room.
I grabbed his hand lightly, squeezing it just a little as I looked straight into his eyes, feeling butterflies and confused on why. "Kevin.."
"It's fine.." Kevin whispered quietly, squeezing my hand back and walking into the kitchen, Zac's eyes on him as I followed Nick and Michelle into the dinning room.
"I'm so sorry." Mich said, her eyes apologizing.
I nodded in return and just sat down next to Zac which happened to be across from Kevin.
This is going to be.. interesting..
---
We had survived through most of the dinner.
I got odd stares from a few of Michelle's family but other than that, the subject continued to stay off the topic of me and Kevin.
"So.. I decided, if she wants to.." Michelle started as the conversation was on brides maids and groomsmen.
"That maybe Lacey, would want to be my maid of honor?"
My eyes widened, looking over at Michelle, everyone looking at me.
"Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah. Before tonight, I thought I'd have my friend Sarah be the maid of honor but she has to miss the wedding since she has finals the day after."
"Oh.."
"Well.. what do you say?"
"Of corse." I smiled wide, feeling Kevin's eyes on me.
Michelle smiled in return and looked over at Nick, hoping he'd say the next thing.
"And your partner for the ceremony is Kevin." Nick said quickly, smiling imediatally and taking another bite of his spegetti.
"What?!" Both Zac and Kevin asked at the same time, one had a glint of happy in his eyes, the other one burning with anger.
"Yep. Mmmm. Isn't this dinner great?" Nick changed the subject quickly, afraid of getting into it too deep.
I smiled over at Kevin, happy I was with someone I knew and not one of Nick's crazy friends.
Kevin smiled back, biting his lip a little, signaling that he was happy, and I just laughed softly.
Zac picked at his plate, his fingers gripping the fork tightly, Kevin looking over at him and seeing how mad he looked.
Everyone nodded and complimented Mrs. Jonas' cooking, clearly forgetting about it but Kevin and Zac were having their own little glare-down thing from across the table, Zac stabbing his fork into his plate as Kevin just smirked happily.
Oh joy.. Now THIS.. is going to be interesting.

MensagemAssunto: Re: SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]   SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE] Icon_minitime

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

SecondChancesAndRegrets - Written by Lacey. [Sequel to ACE]
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1