CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

[WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt.

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

[WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt. Empty
MensagemAssunto: [WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt.   [WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:42 pm

READ TSS FIRST !!

WISHED EVER AFTER

I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me

You met this boy on vacation,
his name was Nicholas Jonas.
You both fell in love & broke a serious promise,
now your pregnant, and you can't take it back.

But, Nick is hiding the fact that...
he isn't the happiest boy ever, and soon,
he gets mad at you more often,
he always assumes the incorrect things,
he never believes you, everything is wrong about you.

You can't deal with it anymore,
up to the point where you want to leave,
except now, Nick doesn't want you to go...
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

[WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt. Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: [WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt.   [WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:45 pm

MYWORLDISOVERONEMORETIME
There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk's in the wrong direction
There's always someone f-cking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Opening his mouth to speak, Nick only let out a small whimper as he stared down at the test stick, he couldn’t believe it, he was a dad already. You ran your finger over the screen of the test, before moving it down and placing it back onto the counter as you turned to face Nick.
He looked down at you and chewed on his lip, letting out a deep sigh as he thought of what to possibly say as you crossed your arms across your chest.

“I...I can’t believe this.” You managed to get out before he spoke, you shook your head and closed her eyes, placing the edge of her hand on your forehead, tilting your head down and out of his view.

A second later you felt his index finger press against the skin of your chin and he moved your head up so you were looking at him again.
He bit his lip, “Well, what’s done is done, and we can’t take it back.”
Your eyes searched his face for a moment and you looked away from him and down at the tiled floor of the bathroom, “I kind of figured that out already, but I just can’t throw my life away for something like this.”
He took a step closer to you, his hand moving down to your waist and he stared at you until you looked back up at him, “It isn’t like…I won’t be there to help you out or anything, it’s my baby too.”

You pressed your lips together and nodded at him in return, “O-...oh…okay? Good?” You said quietly, not really knowing what to say to something like that, “I’m…glad you aren’t a jerk?”
Nick slowly smiled and a laugh escaped from him, “Yeah, that’s a good thing.” He snickered, “Do you want to…maybe go downstairs and watch a movie or something? Just to get your mind off of it?”
You nodded, smiling weakly as he took a hold of your hand and walked out of the bathroom.

---

Screaming being heard throughout the entire beach, Kevin walked further towards the shore with his arms wrapped around Lacey and she kicked her legs around as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He started to laugh, his laughs being occasionally muffled by the screams that were coming from Lacey as he had gotten a few inches closer to the water.

Her eyes widened when she looked down at it, and she could feel a few drops of the water hitting her feet and legs, and she shivered from how cold it was already.
“Kevin…KEVIN! KEV KEV KEV!” She squealed, closing her eyes tightly.
He looked down at her and a smile spread on his lips, “What?” He asked in an innocent tone, as if nothing was happening.
Lacey opened her eyes up again and found herself staring right back into his eyes, and they looked as innocent as his words did.
Her eyes turned into slits, “I will KILL you if you throw my into that freezing cold water.” She threatened.
Kevin blinked a few times, obviously not believing her while he shrugged, picking her up more as he walked deeper into the ocean water.
He looked down at it and then over at Lacey who had started to scream again and kick her legs around.

”KEVIN! OH MY GOD THAT’S COLD.”
She squealed once again, her screaming and kicking dying down and chills and shivers were starting in place of them.
Kevin only laughed back at her, looking down at the water and started to kick his feet around, thinking that this was amusing while she thought the complete opposite.

Another minute passed by while they stood there, and Kevin was still laughing while Lacey kept squealing at him for him not to.
He instantly stopped laughing and then he threw her in anyways, quickly running through the water, making a bunch of splashes and bubbles appear in the water below as he ran onto the beach.

Seconds later, a soaking body crawled out of the water and onto the sand, and toward Kevin who was lying on the hot surface of the sand, laughing uncontrollably.
“W-…wow…WOW.” He choked out, rolling over onto his side.
Groaning, Lacey narrowed her eyes at him as she crawled closer to him, a bunch of the sand getting stuck to her hands and her legs.
She started to mumble things, as she had gotten closer to him.
He continued to laugh and laugh, not even stopping for a moment to see if Lacey was still trapped in the water or not.
His laughing had instantly stopped once he was tackled by her, a bunch of water dripping onto his bare chest as he stared up at her, afraid.
Her gray/blue eyes were still in small slits and aimed down at him, and he gulped, his mouth hanging slightly open.

She moved her face closer to his, hearing him gulp again and his hot breath hitting her neck as it started to speed up.
She soon raised her eyebrows and her eyes went back to normal as she looked down back into his.
He blinked once, biting his lip, "Laceeeee, heh..you...you can forgive me for that, right?" He stuttered, chuckling nervously.
She pursed her lips and shook her head, moving her head away from his and climbing off of him, grabbing his a hold of his hand and starting to drag him more towards the water.

He groaned a few times on the way towards it, the sand stinging his slightly tan skin as he slid across it.
"You can be a little more easy on me at least!" He shouted up at her once they had gotten to the shore and the small wave flew up and hit him in the face, a few water droplets falling down from his chin.

Letting out a sigh, Lacey crossed her arms across her chest and turned her body towards him, bending down next to him and smiling.
"I can throw you in here too if you want to." She told him with a smirk on her face.
Kevin turned his head up towards hers and smiled slightly, "I'm sorryyyyy." He told her, his eyes turning sad and his expression turning into something that he knew that she could never resist, and she never did before.
She let out a laugh and shook her head, looking away from him, "OKAY, fine, you win this time but next time you throw me into water, I will, literally, kill you in your sleep."

Another gulp was heard from Kevin's throat and he nodded, his head falling down into the wet and and more small waves hitting him in the face.
He groaned and stuck his bottom lip out, "Now I'm cold...and I'm dirty...and very wet." He whined.
Lacey fell down onto the back of her lower legs and gave him a fake frown, "Awhhh, I'm sorry, it's too bad that was your fault."
Kevin's eyes moved up to meet hers and he blinked, not saying anything back to her.

---

Pressing his lips against Megs's, Joe made sure to put in every single feeling for her into it, his lips moving as he placed his hand upon her cheek and his nose brushed against hers.
He tightly closed his eyes at the very end of the long and passionate kiss between them, pulling away and slowly opening his eyes again.

Megs opened her eyes and looked up into his, biting her bottom lip and her eyebrows furrowing.
"I hate the fact that my parents are making me leave while everyone else seems to be staying here."
Joe moved his head down and looked into her eyes again and moved his head back up once she was looking at her again.
"Well, as long as your summer here was okay, beside the almost dying part, then I guess that you'll survive again like you have been your whole life."
She let out a small laugh and nodded, folding her hands in her lap and fiddling with her fingers that had nails that were painted hot pink.
"Thanks for reminding me about that by the way, it makes me so much better."
She giggled a little and smiled up at him.
Joe smiled back at her and nodded along with her, "Well, your welcome." He chuckled and let out a sigh, "So, have you even asked your parents if you could stay or anything?"
Megs bit the corner of her bottom lip and she shook her head, "No, sadly I haven't, but you know, even if I did they would be really hard to get to and I wouldn't be able to anyways, even if I begged."
Joe glanced up at a piece of his straight hair and raised his hand up, flicking it out of the way of his eyes, not really even paying attention to what she had said.
"Wait, say that again."

She turned his head up towards him and watched as he had started to mess with his completely straight hair and she rolled her eyes.
"Nevermind." She whispered, looking away from him.

---

Slipping his arm around Lacey's waist, Kevin scooted closer to her on the sand, squinting his eyes so he could see how close he had been moving to her in the past twenty minutes while they were watching the sunset.
He kept glancing at his jeans laying crumpled next to him, knowing what he was about to do very soon.

Lacey turned her head slightly to the side and glanced over at him, "Kev, your as close as you can get to me, don't worry." She whispered to him and he could hear a smile in her voice.
He turned his head down and looked over at her, shrugging, "Well, there was like an inch of space that I had to take up so sorryyyy."
She giggled and moved her head over, resting it on his chest and moving it around until she found a comfortable spot for it to rest.

Kevin glanced down at her a second later, chewing nervously on his lip, he got annoyed about how there was never a right time for him to do what he had planned out, and she was making it worse for him.
He took in a breath, his gaze moving back out to the sunset.

Lacey lifted her head up and off of his chest and looked over at him, his arm slipping slightly off of her as she scooted a bit away from him.
"Are you alright?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, obviously noticing how he had been acting.
Kevin moved his eyes over to her and nodded, "Yeah, I..I'm...I'm fine, don't worry about me, I'm completely totally fine, everything is wonderful." He quickly said, clearing his throat shortly after.
She stared at him with a blank expression on her face and then she snickered, "Are you mad? Sad? What?" She asked again.
He turned his head towards her again and shifted his body over to face hers again and he nodded.
"Yeah, I'm..I'm mad." He stuttered, gulping.
She continued to stare at him, and he noticed there was a reflection of the last of the sun in her eyes.
"Why are you mad?" She asked him, confused.
Kevin stared down at the sand for a moment, not saying anything to her to answer her question.
He looked up at her and scooted closer to her again.
"I'm mad...but..I'm mad about you."
Lacey bit her bottom lip and looked up at him, watching him blink and then she opened her mouth to say something, but she couldn't, she only smiled.
"Ke-" She started to say, but he interrupted her.
"When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes...
" Kevin began to softly sing, looking down at her hand and taking a hold of it, lacing his fingers with hers and holding it tight.
"Movin on, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head up high,
And it's all because you're by my side
." He continued on with those areas of the song, closing his eyes and getting more into it while Lacey was looking at him with tears burning in the back of her eyes.
"When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms,
I know that its forever.
I just gotta let you know,
I never wanna let you go
.." Kevin's voice kept on rising and then it slowly started to get softer near the end, and he took in a small breath after pausing, "When you look me in the eyes..." He softly sang and half spoke, opening his eyes back up.

Lacey bit her lip as it started to quiver and she looked up at him, her eyes starting to turn glossy from the tears starting to form.
She felt a tear slid down her cheek and Kevin smiled down at her, turned back and pulling the small black box from his jeans pocket and turning his head towards her, looking down at her.
She looked down at the box, another tear sliding down her cheek as she watched him open it, a ring shining from the almost-night sky.

He looked right into her eyes, grabbing a hold of her hand again and squeezing it.
"I want you to marry me, Lacey, I love you so much." He whispered to her, watching more tears slide down her cheeks.
She took in a breath, looking down at the ring again before looking up at him and nodding.
"Yes..yes, I will." She told him, wiping the tears that just slid down her cheeks away with the back of her loose hand.

A smile spread across Kevin's face and he pulled the ring out of the box, closing it and setting it next to his jeans again before grabbing the hand that he was holding and slipping it onto her ring finger.
He looked up at her and placed his hands on her cheeks, wiping the tears away with his thumbs before leaning in and kissing her.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[WISHED EVER AFTER]: SEQUEL TO TSS, RATED PG-13; by Britt.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1