CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

[TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

[TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Empty
MensagemAssunto: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:09 pm

TIME STANDS STILL
A YOU & JONAS BROTHER FAN-FIC

He walks her home, how he walks alone
The days they turn into years, the eyes they drown in tears
Can you hear me scream?

The Jonas Brothers.
They’re just the exact words of perfection.

How about your life?
Not exactly the same way.

You have the perfect friends; you are extremely popular,
you have the best grades, and the best boyfriend.

Yeah it may seem like the perfect life.
But in your opinion, it wasn’t, not at all.

You and your boyfriend,
break up & fight a lot.

And your parents are really annoying.

But then those three boys end up vacationing where you are.

One of them was amazing;
Nicholas Jerry Jonas.

What happens when you fall in love?
Will it end up changing anything?

The answer to those questions;
He’s going to change your entire life.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:22 pm

YOUAREMYONLYONE
Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

You walked into your beach house with your parents and your little brother. It was a really nice house too, and it was really big and had this huge view of the ocean from the kitchen/dining room.

You were going to miss your boyfriend, Conner. He still lives in North Dakota, and you were in California for the entire summer, and you weren’t really sure that you would survive.

You were hoping that he would love you enough to come and visit you, unless you would be pretty upset.

You looked down at the dark colored wood floors in the living room, then you slipped off your shoes and then started to walk around the house, looking at everything in it’s presence.

You slowly walked upstairs and then walked into the first bedroom that caught your eye.

It was a regular –sized bedroom, it wasn’t too big, and it wasn’t too small, you thought that it was just perfect.

You walked back downstairs and saw your mom and dad walking in and out of the house with boxes full of clothes and such.

You decided to help, so you walked outside to the truck and grabbed two boxes that had your name on them and then you walked back into the house, then up to the room that you were in earlier.

You set the boxes on the bed and then you looked around the room, sighing, but then you soon smiled a little bit after that because you knew that it would be a great summer.

----

Later on after dinner, you walked out onto the porch and looked at the stars in the sky.

They were so bright, and very beautiful, and that would be the perfect moment if Conner was there with you, with his arms around you and you would be in his safe embrace.

You stopped gazing at the stars, and then you looked over at the house next to you and you saw the porch light go on.

A boy with curly dark brown hair and strong muscular arms walked out onto the porch.

You found yourself staring at his upper arms for a few minutes, and then he ended up turning around and looking at you, which made you look somewhere else quickly.

The boy stared at you for a second, you saw his eyes traveling around your body, and he was basically staring you down.

You started getting a little uncomfortable, but then you looked over at the driveway and you saw a really nice expensive car come to a stop, and you smiled, and then ran down next to the window.

Conner turned off the car then he looked over at you and smiled. You moved out of the way so he could get out.

You looked up at him and smiled. “What are you doing here?” You asked him, still a bit confused on why exactly he was there.

Conner closed the driver’s door and then he turned and looked at you. “Don’t you remember me telling you that I was going to come by when you got here?”

You bit her lip and then thought for a second. “Oh..now I remember.” You told him with a slight giggle.

Conner laughed and then he grabbed your hand. “I called your mom after dinner too, she must have forgot to tell you.”

You nodded and laughed. “Yeah I guess she did.” You said while looking around a little.

Conner laced his fingers with yours, then he walked up the porch steps with you and you looked over at the house next door to yours, the boy wasn’t there anymore.

You just bit her lip and forgot about it, and then you followed Conner, shutting the front door behind you.

Conner walked over to the couch and you followed him and sat down next to him.

You looked at him and smiled. "I'm glad that you came by to see me.." You told him.

Conner looked at you and smiled back at you. "Anything for you baby." He said softly.

You smiled then rested your head on his shoulder.

He looked down at you and then he wrapped his arm around your waist. "Just so you know, your my only one." He whispered to you.

Última edição por ; SHAMELESS.™ em Qui Abr 17, 2008 9:31 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:30 pm

CAUSEYOUSAIDFOREVER
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong

You just stared at him for a second, and you could see in his eyes that something sounded weird when he said that. Something about how he said it made it sound different.

You just tried to shrug it off while Conner looked at you weird, like there was something on his face, you then laid your head back onto his shoulder, and you just stared at his chest and soon fell asleep.

--

You ended up waking up in the middle of the night. Your eyes wandered to the window and you looked up at the dark sky, rubbing your eyes, then you looked up at the bright white stars twinkling.

You looked back down on the couch and you didn’t see Conner there, you looked on the other side, still no sign of him.

You got up off the couch and you stumbled a little because you were still tired, but you managed to get around the entire house, looking for Conner, but he wasn’t anywhere.

You thought that he would stay with you the whole night, but apparently he didn’t.

You sighed and decided to check out on the back porch to see if he was sitting there by the pool or looking up at the stars, or something like that.

Then, there he was, when you walked out onto the porch, making out with another girl.

You stopped right then and there, and you stared at them, you slowly bit your lip and your eyes filled with tears.

Conner slowly pulled away and smiled at the girl with brown hair and deep blue eyes.

You looked over at Conner and glared at him a little. “I…I…can’t believe you.” You managed to choke out.

Conner jumped and then he turned around and gave you an apologizing smile.

You shook your head and glared at him, tears starting to run down your cheeks.

Conner smiled and moved closer to you. “I..it surely isn’t what it looks like..”

You glared at him and then rolled your eyes a little. He just used that stupid line on you and he thought that you would say that it was okay, he was thinking completely wrong.

He stood there, waiting for your answer, you were sure that he was thinking that you were probably half asleep or something so you could give him the wrong answer.

You just glared at him and then you slapped him right across the face, very hard.

Conner winced and held his cheek in his palm, and then he looked down at you. “I’m..sorry..I must be the one who’s sleepwalking or something.”

You just stared at him, with tears pouring down your cheeks, you couldn’t believe what he was saying, he was never like that, he just completely changed in a few hours.

You finally blurted it out. “You told me that I was your only one! You told me the day after we got together that you would never leave me. YOU LIED! I HATE YOU!” You yelled at him.

Conner raised his arms up and he waited for you to walk into them, but you didn’t move an inch.

You just glared at him and shook your head. “You lied to me…CONNER..my own boyfriend that I’ve been with for four years. So I guess the truth finally shows...” You started choking on your words. “Y-you don’t l-love me.”

Conner’s mouth dropped slightly and his eyes widened. “Yes I do! I love you more than you can imagine..”

You shook your head as more tears ran down your cheeks. “You loved me, which is past tense, you seem to now love whoever the hell that is.” You choked down your tears.

Conner looked up at you, he just gulped and stared at you. “I’m just going to straight up tell you.” He sighed and took a deep breath. “I’ve actually been with Kylie since the night of that party..”

That left you to do that only thing that you could. You slapped him again and then you stormed inside, crying even harder and slamming the door behind you.

--

You woke up the next day, and you lifted your head and felt your pillow, which was damp from crying yourself to sleep.

You looked down at it and saw mascara stains on it.

You just sighed and laid your head back down onto your pillow, ignoring that it was damp, and you thought about the night before.

Somehow the boy that you saw standing outside popped into your mind, and it completely took your mind off the fact that you broke up with Conner.

You couldn’t exactly make out his face, but you noticed that his eyes were really small, and they were this gorgeous shade of brown, and you still remembered his curly dark brown hair.

Another thing that you still remembered, and you knew that you couldn’t forget, were those arms.

You just shook your head to shake him out of your mind, and then you got up and walked into your bathroom to shower.

--

You walked out of the bathroom as you ruffled your wet hair with a towel.

Conner popped into your mind and you sighed and just rolled your eyes, knowing that he was going to be on your mind for the next week or so, you knew it happened with most relationships.

You just had to vent all of your emotions out to someone, so you ended up calling Christine.

Christine was one of your best friends, and you’ve known each other basically since you were born, all from the start. She was always there when you needed her, and she was also popular, just like you.

She answered the phone just after the first ring, she always did.

You smiled a little, but then sighed and bit your lip. “I broke up with Conner.”

She gasped a bit and shook her head. “No way!”

You sighed again and shrugged, then walked out of your room. “Yes way, he’s been cheating on me.”

She gasped again and snickered a little. “Is this a joke? Cause you know..you’re the kind of person who usually pulls jo-“

You interrupted her and rolled your eyes. “CHRISTINE! Just please shut it and listen.”

Christine sighed and didn’t say anything, which signaled that you could talk now.

You rolled your eyes again and continued. “I’m serious, no lie at all, I saw him last night kissing that Kylie girl.”

She gasped again, but it was a much deeper one. “No…wa-.” She stopped herself. “I meant..awh I’m really sorry?”

You sighed. “Come on Christine..I thought you would be there for me like you always are.”

She sighed a little. “Sorry, okay here it goes.” She waited a second before she started, and when she does that you always knew that she was evening out when she was going to say.

“I say that if he’s the kind of guy who thinks that he should cheat on you, then he so isn’t worth it, right? Because of course, no one want s to date someone who is cheating on them, right? Yeah..I think I’m done.”

You sighed and then thought for a second. “Christine..thanks, but your advice isn’t as good as it used to be, is there something happening or whatever?”

She waited another second. “No, of course not..”

When you heard this, you knew that something had happened, so you got your mind off the Conner situation.

“No, seriously, what’s up? And don’t say that there isn’t anything happening, because I know that your lying.”

She sighed a little. “This is totally gonna change the mood.” She then squealed. “I’m moving in next to you tonight!”

You gasped and your eyes widened. “Oh my god, I just forgot.”

She gasped too and smiled. “What is it?!” She asked with a huge squeal.

You giggled and squealed more, but then you calmed down a little. “There’s this extremely cute guy that’s next door.”

She smiled and let out this really high pitch giggle that made you pull the phone away from your ear.

You put the receiver back onto your ear and just rolled your eyes. “Geez chill..I don’t even know the dude yet, I just saw him.”

She stopped giggling and smiled. “What’s he look like?” She asked you.

You continued walking down the hallway, then you slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. “Oh, he has brown curly hair..and these totally gorgeous brown eyes. His arms are pretty nice too, and I should shut up, I haven’t even talked to him yet."

Christine fell back onto her bed. “He sounds dreamy..” She quickly sat up. “Is he Nick Jonas?!”

Your eyes widened a little with the sudden raise of voice. “Nick…Nick Jonas? What the hell are you talking about?”

She rolled her eyes. “I was saying..” She said, a little annoyed. “..that the guy that you explained to me sounds like Nick Jonas.”

You laughed and snickered. “Okay, if you say so..god Christine, that’s just impossible.”

She laughed and shrugged. “It’s not impossible..maybe a little doubt, but I mean, it could happen.”

You bit your lip and thought about what she said.

Was it possible? Was it possible for Nick Jonas to be living next to you? The boy you fell in love with the instant you saw him?

Was it really?
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:34 pm

LIVINGINYOURPRECIOUSMEMORIES

Making my way downtown
Walking fast, faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way, making a way
Through the crowd

You just rolled your eyes and didn’t say anything.

Christine looked down at her phone. “[your name]?! Are you still there?” She asked, wondering if you hung up or the phone disconnected or some other reason.

You jumped a little. ‘OH! No..aren’t they on tour right now..yeah they are, forget about it.”

She just sat there and didn’t say anything.

You bit down on your lip and then looked around. “I miss Conner..” You told her and then you started thinking about him all over again.

Christine let out a long sigh. “Can we stay on just one subject? Please?”

You thought for a second. “Well I want to talk about Conner..whoever the dude next door is..he doesn’t matter..at least for now, maybe once I actually start to talk to him, then we can just go on and on about him.”

Christine rolled her eyes. “You’re the one going on and on right now. You ALWAYS do this whenever your thinking about something way too much.”

You looked out the back window and up at the sky. “YEAH! And it’s Conner! I seriously can’t get him off of my mind, it’s driving me crazy..” You sighed.

She groaned and tapped her fingers on the back of the phone. “I can see that.” She spat into the phone.

You groaned back at her. “Well excuse me for being all clingy with this, but god, I was with him for a very long time, I’m not going to get over him in five something hours.”

Christine sighed and then she shook her head in disbelief. “You need to get over him, if he is someone who wants to cheat on you, then he so isn’t worth it, trust me, I know.”

You sighed and then leaned against the counter and shrugged. “Yeah that’s true, but still..you know.”

She just shook her head again. “No, I don’t know.”

You let out this really long groan. “First thing, I don’t even know who the boy next door is, so I don’t even know why I even talked about him to you, and second, I’m still in lo-“

A knock at the door and a ring of the doorbell interrupted you.

You sighed a little. “Sorry Christine! I gotta go, I’ll call you later, bye!” You told her.

Christine let out a little squeal. “No wait, what we-“

You pressed the Off button while she was talking, cutting her off. But you needed to see who was at your house.

You set the phone down on the kitchen counter, then you walked over to the front door and opened it, you gasped in shock at what you saw standing there right in front of you.

It was Joseph Adam Jonas, the actual Jonas Brother, he was standing right there on your porch.

Your hair was still wet and messy from taking a shower, you didn’t look too great.

He stared at you, waiting for you to speak. All you did was stand there and not say a word.

The boy that you saw the night before walked onto the porch behind him, and then that was when your eyes widened and you finally snapped out of it.

It was Nick Jonas, Christine was exactly right.

Joe snickered at your sudden jolt, and you looked up at him and smiled. “I’m..really sorry.” You apologized.

He laughed and then shook his head. “Nah it’s alright.” He replied, and then continued. “Our mom just wanted us to visit the people around the neighborhood, so we thought we would stop by here first.”

You nodded and then glanced at the boy, he shot you a teethy smile, his perfect white teeth shining at you, you couldn’t help but smile back at him.

A pretty girl with short brown hair and these gorgeous blue-gray eyes walked up next to Nick and you saw him put her arm around her.

That was when you figured out that they were together.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:36 pm

HOLDINGONTOSILLYTHINGS

I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why, all the possibilities
Well I was wrong

You gulped when you saw them, but then Kevin came up behind them and shot Nick a look.

Nick looked at him and shrugged, Kevin glared at him. “Stop flirting with my girlfriend.” He growled at him, his face crumpled up in anger.

He backed away and took his arm off of her shoulders. “Geez, chill out.” He grumbled, then rolled his eyes and backed away more, then he quickly walked up next to Joe.

You sighed and smiled a little, so maybe they weren’t together after all, from what just happened.

Kevin quickly grabbed the girl and held her close to him, and then Nick just rolled his eyes and looked back at you. “That’s Kevin for you.”

You laughed and nodded, then you looked over at the pretty girl that was in Kevin’s arms.

She looked down at you from looking at Kevin and she smiled. “Lacey.”

You smiled back at her. “Uhm..[your name].” You mumbled quietly, making yourself look like an idiot.

Nick looked over at you and smiled. “Pretty name goes with a pretty face.” He grinned at you, then he stuck his hands in his front pockets.

You smiled and blushed. “T-thanks.” You mumbled quietly again.

Joe looked over at Nick, then he looked back at you and rolled his eyes. “Uh, can we come in?” He asked you, glancing inside the house.

You looked over at him and nodded, then you walked back into the house, signaling that they could come in.

They walked in, and Kevin quickly grabbed Lacey again as she walked in after him, making sure that Nick didn’t get anywhere near her again.

Lacey looked up at him and snickered. “Uh Kev, can you loosen your grip just a little bit?” She asked him, gasping for some air, her face was turning pink too.

Kevin looked down at her and smiled, then he loosened his grip. “Sorry.” He chuckled.

You looked over at them, not saying anything; your shy side was really showing at the moment.

The room was quiet for a few minutes, then Joe finally spoke up.

“UH..so…do you have any cookies or something, cause I’m starving right now!” He laughed.

You laughed quietly and nodded. “Their in the kitchen..in one of those cabinets, I’m not really sure which one.”

Joe smiled and then he ran into the kitchen, screaming excitedly.

Nick snickered and then he laughed, you looked over at him, then you started to laugh too. “Is that how he is all the time or something?” You asked in between laughs.

Nick nodded and smiled. “Yeah pretty much more than half the time, he’s always hyped up on sugar and caffeine, you know, the good stuff.” He said jokingly.

You smiled and laughed a bit. “I’m hyper most of the time, mostly with all of my friends, but..their all back in North Dakota right now, enjoying their summer without me.”

Nick’s eyes widened when you said that. “You live that far away? Wow..” He gasped.

You shrugged. “You live in New Jersey, that’s even farther than North Dakota.” You said, glancing at Joe gobbling down all of the cookies that were in the jar.

Nick shrugged too. “Well yeah..but I’m glad to be here now.” He said, glancing at you.

You looked over at him and smiled at him for a second, then there was a knock at the door.

Nick laughed a little, then he smiled and walked into the kitchen to eat cookies with Joe, you looked over at Kevin and Lacey, who were standing there, making out in the middle of your living room.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, then you just walked past them and to the door. You slowly grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

There he stood, was your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you for an entire year, Conner.

You snarled at him and rolled your eyes. ”What the hell do you want?” You spat at him, even though you weren’t completely angry at him on the inside.

On the inside, you were still in love with him, and you were being an idiot on the inside too.

He moved closer to you. “Can we please talk?” He said, ignoring what you just said to him.

You glared at him and shook your head. “No, not after what happened.”

He stuck his hands into his pockets, and then he looked up at you. “Please, can we talk?” He asked, ignoring you once again.

You continued glaring at him. “I said no, now just leave me alone!” You yelled at him.

Conner sighed and then he looked at you. “I’m not going to leave, and I’m going to continue ignoring what you say until you say that yes, you will talk to me.”

You rolled your eyes. “Ugh you’re a complete idiot.” You said and then you started to close the door.

He put his hand on it and sighed. “Can I please talk to you?” He asked you again before the door closed all the way.

You looked at him and sighed, then you rolled your eyes. “I don’t want to talk to you, okay?”

Conner sighed and then he looked to the side of him and back at you. “Well, this is really hard for me, I’ve been with you for a really long time, so yeah, it’s really hard to take, so I need to talk to you about it.”

You just stared at him blankly, not knowing what to say, you finally just rolled your eyes and gave in. “Okay, whatever.” You said to him, but you really didn’t want to.

Conner sighed and then he walked over to the porch steps and sat down. “Can we please sit out here and talk? I saw that you had visitors when I was sitting in my car across the street.”

You moved your head back into the house and looked over in the kitchen at Nick and Joe stuffing cookies in their mouth, then over at Lacey and Kevin still making out, you rolled your eyes and walked out of the house, closing the door quietly behind you.

Conner looked up at you, and then he pointed to the porch step that he was sitting on.

You sat down on it, then you looked over at him and sighed. “Okay, can you start talking? Because it’s rude to leave my guests alone.”

He sighed and looked over at you, he stared at you for a second. “I uh..just wanted to apologize..about last night, and for the entire year of cheating on you.” He said quietly.

You rolled your eyes and looked up at him. “You came here to talk to me about that? You have to be kidding me..” You said, shaking your head.

Conner sighed and then he put his hand on your leg. “Will you just listen and answer me without a rude comment about it?”

You just nodded and looked down at the ground, letting him speak.

Conner looked at you, then he continued. “I’m being serious, I never thought that I would ever cheat on you, but then once I saw Kylie, I just wanted to so bad..because she was just way too gorgeous for me not to.”

You opened your mouth to say something, but then you closed it and chose not to.

He sighed and he rubbed your leg with his thumb a little. “I regret cheating on you, a whole lot, way too much than I should. I really love you..seriously.”

You rolled your eyes and looked to the side of you, not believing a word that he’s saying.

Conner put his fingers under your chin and lifted your head up, your face facing his, he sighed. “Please, I’d do anything to take it all back, I love you more than anything, I want you back.”

You looked up at him and bit down on your lip, it was your chance to get him back, but you didn’t want him back, he cheated on you.

You shook your head and sighed. “No, I can’t take you back, I don’t know if I can trust you.”

He sighed and then he looked you straight in the eyes.”I’ll do anything take you back, I need you in my life.”

You bit your lip again and looked up at him, then at his eyes, you knew when he was lying, and at that moment, he wasn’t.

He gulped and then he leaned into kiss you on the lips, but you moved your head away.

You shook your head and then you got up to walked inside the house, but then Conner quickly stood up. “No wait.” He sighed and walked in front of the door.

You looked at him. “Can I please go inside of MY house?”

Conner shook his head. “No, you can’t, because I want you back, really bad.” He said and then he grabbed your hand. “I want to take you somewhere, I planned a bunch of things.”

You gulped and shook your head. “I can’t, I have people over right now, I can’t just leave them.”

He sighed and grabbed your other hand. “Well..then tell them to come over later on then.”

You shook your head again and sighed. “No, I..just can’t, okay? I’m really sorry.” You bit your lip.

Conner sighed and then he walked back into the house with you, hand-in-hand.

Nick and Joe stopped eating cookies and looked over at you, you saw Nick glance down at you and Conner’s hands; you bit your lip and quickly pulled your hand away.

Conner looked around at everyone, then he sighed. “Uh..[your name] must of forgot that we have a date tonight..so..you gotta come over later on or…something.”

You looked at Conner confused. “We don’t have a date..” You sighed and then rolled your eyes.

Conner put his hand on your arm to shush you. “I’m really sorry, but you have to leave now.”

Nick looked over at you, then back at Conner. “Uh..okay then.” He shrugged and grabbed Joe’s arm.

Joe quickly grabbed some cookies and then walked out of the house with him.

Kevin and Lacey just ignored you and Conner, they continued kissing.

Conner groaned a little, then he poked Kevin on his upper arm. “Dude..you have to leave..if you were listening you would know why.”

You sighed and looked at Conner. “Come on, you don’t have to make them leave, I never even agreed on going anywhere with you.”

Kevin looked over at you, then he glanced at Conner. “Why do we have to leave exactly?”

Lacey sighed, then she just grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the house, closing the door behind her.

Conner looked at you and smiled. “Great, now let’s go.” He said, grabbing your hand.

You looked up at him. “Like I just said, I never agreed on going anywhere with you..and you were being really rude just a few seconds ago by making them all leave.”

He shrugged. “Well, they’ll just have to deal with the fact that we’re going on a date, and we’re going to be together again.”

You rolled your eyes. “I also never said that I wanted to get back together with you.”

Conner smiled and shrugged again. “Well, this date is going to make you fall back in love with me all over again, it’ll be just like our very first one.”

You just sighed and gave in. “Yeah whatever, I’m only going with you because you won’t stop annoying me about it.”

Conner grinned at you, then he walked out of the house with you.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:42 pm

THISHASNOTHINGTODOWITHYOU
The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

Conner walked to his car with you, not even bothering to open the door for you so you could get in.

You walked over to the other side of the car slowly, and then you grabbed the handle and pulled up on it, the door popping open when you pulled on it. You climbed into the car, and he looked over at you.

You slowly looked up at him for picking at the rip in your jeans, he grinned and then looked down at your leg.

He smiled once again and put his hand on your upper arm. “This is going to be really fun and exciting, I swear it will, you’ll love it, I’ll love it, we’ll have a great time.”

You rolled your eyes at his word choice and then you nodded. “Yeah whatever you say.” You said and scoffed.

He just shrugged and then he twirled his keys for a few seconds, you watched the keys as they jingled and swung around his finger, he finally stopped and slipped them into the ignition.

You felt the engine shake the car a few seconds after it started, then you looked over at Conner. “This is a different car, did you buy a new one?”

Conner nodded and grinned at you. “Yeah I just bought it, and I’m thinking about giving you my old navigator for your birthday, cause I know that it’s coming up soon.”

You smiled a little and nodded. “Oh..uhm..yeah..but I don’t know if I could accept that, since..you know we aren’t together anymore, and I also don’t really like you that much.”

He laughed and shook his head as he started driving. “Oh you’ll be with me once this is over.” He smirked to himself.

You rolled your eyes and scoffed again. “Okay yeah whatever you say.” You mumbled and pulled your legs up to your chest. “But thanks anyways, even if it’s way too generous.”

Conner laughed. “Anything for you, no matter what it is is, and how expensive it is, baby.”

You gagged quietly and stuck your tongue out, pointing to it.

He ignored and moved one of his hands onto your leg; he kept it there while he started moving his thumb back and forth.

You looked down at his hand and gulped a little, then you grabbed it and pushed it off, but he stuck it back on right after you moved it off of your leg.

He kept it there the entire time that he drove; he ended up by the beach.

He looked over at you, his hand still on your leg. “Well..we’re here, just follow me where I go.” He grinned and turned off the car, getting out and taking the keys with him.

You sighed and sat there for a few minutes, his eyes were locked on you, and he didn’t move an inch until you would get out of the car.

You finally gave in and took off your seatbelt, climbing out of the car and walking over to him.

Conner smiled and then he took your hand in his, lacing his fingers with you, he walking onto the beach over to a spot.

He looked at you and you looked back at him. “Let’s just sit right here and talk for a while.”

You sighed, and then nodded at what you said. You slipped off your flip-flops and sat down in the sand after he did.

Conner looked at you again and smiled, his hand was still laced with yours, but you soon pulled away when you remembered that he grabbed it.

You sighed and then looked somewhere else, you found yourself watching the waves in the water.

He looked out at the water as he started to talk. “I remember the first time that we met.” He laughed a little and glanced at you.

You nodded and didn’t look back at him; you didn’t say a word in response either.

Conner just looked back out at the ocean and continued talking. “It was at..what was it again..” He stopped and took a second to remember. “Oh..yeah it was at Burger King..and how I accidently ran into you and..spilled all of your food on you.”

You couldn’t help but laugh just a little bit and you nodded again.

He smiled and then he sighed. “Once we got together we kind of kept getting into fights and breaking up, obviously because of your sudden mood changes and me having my moods change sometimes too.”

You looked over at him and glared at him a little. “I’m not that moody..I don’t know..I just..yeah, I don’t know how to explain it.”

Conner sighed and looked up at you. “Mood changes, [your name], mood swings, whatever, I just know it had the word mood in it.”

You rolled your eyes and looked down at your feet, curling them into the sand and feeling the sand sink between your toes. “Okay yeah..mood..swings.continue talking.”

He looked at you, then down at your feet and back up at you. “But did you ever notice that we always got through all of it together?”

You stared at your feet, then you slowly looked up at him and sighed. “Yeah I guess that’s true.” You sighed again and looked down at your jeans and started picking at them.

Conner looked down at your hand, then he grabbed it again and looked at you. “We can get through it this time, I swear that I will change..how I act and..all of that stupid stuff, but I will, I really will.” He said to you, then gulped.

You sighed and gulped too, looking up at him, you bit your lip. “I uhm…I don’t know, I don’t think so..I just don’t really think I want to be with you after what happened.”

He continued looking at you, tightening his grip on your hand just a bit. “That’s exactly why I said that I’m going to change, I promise you that I will, just forgot what happened, it’s in the past, and Kiley has some other guy that she’s climbing all over.”

You looked down a little, then you looked back at him. “No..Conner..I..I just don’t want to, I can’t, there’s this other guy that I like, and I’m just really confused right now, and your making it way worse.”

Conner glared at you. “Forgot about whoever the dude is that you like, forgot about any other guy that comes into your life, think about me, think about me and you.”

You gulped and glanced at him. “There is no me and you..it’s just us alone..” You sighed and stood up, brushing the sand off yourself and grabbing your flip-flops.

He groaned and quickly stood up, grabbing your arm. “Come on, please, just think about it at the least, please?” He said, looking right into your eyes.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. “Ugh whatever, but don’t expect me to say yes, and right now I need to get home to get back to the people who came over and the ones that you kicked out by being rude.”

He looked somewhere else, then back at you. “Why not come back to my house and think about it?”

You stared at him for a few seconds, confused. “I..don’t really think so Conner, that’s far away from here.”

Conner laughed and shook his head. “No, I actually moved in a few houses away from yours just today, I’m spending vacation here along with you, just to be with you.”

You sighed and didn’t say anything back to him, you just walked back to his car, he followed close behind you.

He actually opened the door for you that time and you didn’t thank him, you just climbed into the car and sighed, staring at the road ahead.

Conner walked over to the other side and got in, he closed the door and adjusted himself, he looked over at you. “So..do you want you want to go back to my house or not?”

You sighed and shook your head. “Yeah I’d rather not go to my ex’s house just for the heck of it.”

He smiled at you. “Oh come on, it will be really great, I know it will.”

You stared at the road ahead again and sat there for a minute or two, not saying yes or no and not even glancing at him.

Conner glanced at you, then he slipped the keys into the ignition, he turned them and started the car, he pulled away from the curb and drove back to both yours and his neighborhood.

He drove past the house that you were staying at, but you didn’t notice because you were staring at your feet the entire time, not looking up at all.

He pulled into the driveway and turned off the car, he looked over at you. “Well, I chose for you since you didn’t want to.” He smiled.

You just sighed and got out of the car, and he grinned to himself, getting out too.

He grabbed your hand and walked into his house, you looked around and then over at him, he grinned and laughed. “Yeah it’s pretty nice, my room is even nicer.”

You rolled your eyes and glared at him a little, you scoffed, disgusted. “Okay, just so you know, if I’m going to be here, I will not come near your bedroom.”

Conner laughed. “Well, I just want to show you it, come on.” He grabbed your hand and walked upstairs.

He walked into his room with you and you just stood there at the doorway, not bothering to walk into the room all of the way.

Conner smiled and then he grabbed your hand gently, pulling you into the room and shutting the door, locking it after that.

You looked at him and scoffed again. “Just dream on and on, but nothing is going to happen.”

He smiled and laughed, then he grabbed your hand pulling you over to his bed and sitting down with you. “Well, I say that there will be.”

You looked at him disgusted and rolled your eyes.

He instantly leaned in and kissed you roughly on the lips, ignoring the fact that you didn’t want a thing to do with him, he pressed his lips even harder against yours.

You pulled away and glared at him, shaking your head. “Like I said, just dream on.”

Conner ignored you and he pushed you down onto your back, going ontop of you and kissing you again.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:46 pm

I’VEGOTTOKNOWWHATCANIDO
For now I'll play the game
And I'm waiting for your move
But I've got to say
I've gotta know..

You groaned and winced, trying to push him off of you. “Get..off..of me..” You said in between the kisses.

Conner completely ignored you by continuing to kiss you, he shoved his tongue into your mouth and you winced and became instantly disgusted, you wanted him off, you wanted out of that house.

You let him for a minute, then you thought of something that you could do, so you kneed him, right where it hurts.

He pulled away quickly, he moved his hands off of his wrist and winced as he just kind of held it, which was your chance to get up and run out of the room.

You ran down the hallway and then you ran downstairs and out of his house, you ended up running into someone and falling.

The person that you ran into gasped and their eye’s widened. “Whoa, I’m really sorry, are you okay?” The person said, holding out their hand and pulling you up.

You brushed yourself off and you rubbed your side, then you looked up and ended up being face to face with Nick.

--

Kevin walked into the house angrily, and Lacey walked in after him, he looked over at her. “Since when did this happen?!”

Lacey gulped and looked up at him. “It was only once, and it was..okay, it was a few times.”

Kevin glared at her. “Why could you just do that to me? You love me, I love you, since when did he come into the picture?!”

Lacey sighed and shook her head. “It was a really long time ago, at least the first time it was, then times just kind of changed, and we drifted apart from each other, but now I just can’t resist him.”

Kevin sighed and looked up at the wall to the side of her, then he looked back at her.

Lacey stared up at him, not saying a word, Kevin stared back at her, also not saying anything.

Kevin groaned and then he sighed. “I think it’s about time that we broke up Lace..this is just too hard for me, and I don’t want you cheating on me..especially with my b-“

Lacey stopped him before he finished talking, then she nodded. “Yeah...uhm..I’ll see you later.” She said and walked out of the house.

--

You smiled a little and nodded. “It’s okay..I guess, it doesn’t really help that my side hurts though.” You laughed.

Nick laughed too and nodded. “I was just looking around for you..I had a bad feeling about that guy that you were with..I’m just the guy who can notice that type of stuff, did he do anything?”

You bit your lip slightly and then you shook your head. “No, nothing happened..” You lied to him.

Nick nodded and let out a sigh of relief. “Okay good, I was getting worried.” He chuckled. “I don’t even know why I’m even worried about you..I don’t even know you..I don’t even know your name!”

You laughed and looked at him. “Well..first thing, we need to get out of here before Conner stops..hurting.”

Nick looked at you with a confused expression on his face. “Hurting?..I don’t think I wanna know…do I?”

You shook your head and laughed again. “No you don’t…let’s just go back to my house or something and get everyone back to my house like before Conner threw them all out.”

Nick nodded and smiled, then he started walking back to your house with you, you didn’t even glance back.

--

Kevin sighed and then he walked into the kitchen over to Joe who was eating cookies again.

Joe looked up at him and set the jar back down on the counter, he smiled a little. “Hey bro, what happened back there, isn’t Lacey gonna stay?”

Kevin shook his head. “Nope..she isn’t..” He stopped and glared at him. “You caused all of this.”

Joe stuffed another cookie into his mouth and looked at him. “What do you mean I caused it? You’re the one who broke up with her.”

Kevin glared at him again. “You were the one hanging out with her behind my back.” He growled at him.

Joe shrugged. “Yeah..and? We didn’t kiss or anything, at least from what I remember.” He said, his mouth still stuffed with the cookie, then he swallowed it and wiped his mouth off.

Kevin rolled his eyes and laughed sarcastically. “Yeah whatever, save it, your just lying so I don’t tackle you to the ground and beat it out of you.”

Joe shook his head and sighed. “Whatever, I’m gonna go upstairs and do something interesting.”

Kevin rolled his eyes and glared at him as he walked out of the room.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:50 pm

AIN’TWASTINGNOMORETIME
We can stand on reason
We can fight about all the things
This isn't for forever
This is more than a wedding ring
do you understand it baby
When you say its over its done
Maybe I’m not the one

Nick looked over at you as you both walked down the sidewalk, looking around and talking sometimes.

You looked back at him and shot him and slight smile. “Uhm…yeah…anyways.” You laughed, trying to start up another conversation.

Nick smiled back at you, his perfect white teeth showing. “I uh…knew that you were lying earlier, about Conner doing things to you..” He sighed and continued looking at you.

You nodded and gulped. “Um…yeah actually your right..I did lie..but that’s only because I was afraid something would happen.”

Nick sighed and didn’t say anything for a few seconds. “Oh..yeah..I guess I can understand that…but still.”

You looked over at him and managed to laugh a bit. “You shouldn’t be worrying about me..like you said, you don’t even know my name yet.”

Nick smiled and stared at you. “Can you tell me your name by any chance?”

You smiled and nodded. “Yeah, it’s [your name]…wait, you know my name..” You laughed and looked at him with a confused expression.

Nick snickered and shrugged. “Alright..I do, I just wanted to hear you say again.” He said, gazing at you for a minute.

You giggled and rolled your eyes, looking ahead of you, while he continued staring at you, you gulped from knowing that he still was.

Nick continued looking at you, he just couldn’t look away, you looked over at him, a little bit uncomfortable, and he quickly looked somewhere else.

He sighed and looked down at the ground. “Sorry about that…” He said quietly.

You coughed and nodded, then you smiled just a bit. “It’s okay…I guess.” You said, looking up at him.

He slowly glanced up at you, then back down, both of your eyes only locked for a millisecond. You looked back ahead of you and walked into the park.

You both walked over to the lake, you glanced up at the stars and at Nick, he looked over at you and smiled slightly.

You didn’t smile back, you just sat down on the grass, and he looked down at you and sat next to you.

Nick looked at you and smiled. “Uh..so..” He said, trying to spark up a conversation.

You looked up at him, then you looked back down at the grass and you started picking at it out of random and boredom. "I uhm..so how long are you gonna stay here for?" You asked him.

Nick looked out at the lake and stared at the water. "The whole summer, at least, I'm pretty sure."

You looked up at him and smiled a little. "Yeah same with me, but my parents are always busy because we went on this summer vacation so they can finish business stuff..I guess, that's what they said..so they aren't really around."

Nick nodded and looked at you. "So you must have to take care of yourself and cook your own food, and all of that?"

You shrugged and then slowly nodded. "Well yeah, kind of...my parents are home some nights."

Nick laughed and smiled a little. "So do you have any brothers or sisters?"

You rolled your eyes and started picking at the grass again. "Yeah..sadly I do..a little brother."

Nick laughed and nodded. “Yeah, it’s hard to have Frankie around all the time, but he’s a cool little guy, you know?”

You shook your head and looked up at him. “No, actually I don’t, because my brother is probably way more annoying than yours is..I can guarantee it.”

Nick shrugged and looked around the park. “Frankie is only annoying a few times, not all the time.” He said, looking back at you.

You nodded and looked down at the grass, not knowing what else to say to him.

--

Kevin walked into his bedroom and he saw Lacey there, he looked at her confused. “Didn’t you leave a while ago?”

Lacey looked up at him and nodded. “Yeah I know, but Joe let me into the house again because I wanted to talk to you.”

Kevin shook his head and sighed, he leaned against the wall and stared at the ground. “I don’t..really want to talk to you right now…not after you cheated on me…with my own brother, just to add.”

Lacey walked up to him and looked up at him. “Kev…come on, it was just like…two kisses, that was it..”

Kevin looked down at her, then he pushed his hair back and shook his head again. “That’s still considered cheating..no matter how many times you kissed.” He said quietly.

Lacey sighed and looked to the side of her, then up at him. “I’m sorry…really..I want you back, I really do.” She bit her lip and swallowed.

Kevin put his hands into his pockets and continued looking at her. “I…don’t know…” He spoke, his voice still quiet, shaking his head a bit.

Lacey looked up at him, she stared at him for a few minutes, not saying a word, he looked somewhere else, sighing. “I really think you should go now…my final answer is just…no…it isn’t worth it again, I don’t want to take a second chance…I’m sorry.” He looked down at her and gulped.

Lacey nodded and forced herself to smile, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips one last time, holding one of his hands.

She pulled away a few seconds later, then she slowly let go of his hand and walked out of his room.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:54 pm

FROMSORROWTOSERENITY
This revelation is the death of ignorance
tangled in a state of suffocation
slave to self righteousness
ation is on your lips

You and Nick were soon lying on the grass, staring up at the stars and pointing to clusters of them saying what they look like.

Nick raised his arm off the ground and pointed to one, smiling at you. “That one looks like a bunny for sure.” He grinned.

You laughed softly, and smiled back at him. “With a very cute fuzzy tail.” You added.

Nick chuckled and shrugged. “Yeah I guess so.” He said, starting to look around the sky again, his eyes shifting to different parts of the darkened sky.

You nibbled on your lip, pulling both of your legs up more, also searching for more yourself.

It was silent in the park while you searched for more shapes, there wasn’t anyone else in the park, the swing squeaked back and forth from the light wind, and the teeter-totter went up and down a few times.

You could see from the corner of your eye, Nick moving his hand off of his stomach and slowly moving it closer to yours.

His hand was only a few inches away from touching yours when there was a car screeching and a loud honk, then you heard a high-pitched cry of agony.

Your body shot up and you looked behind you at the road, you saw a car with it’s headlights on parked in the middle of the road, and a body laying in the street a couple few away.

Nick sat up right after you did, looking in the same place that you were, his eyes suddenly widened and then he quickly looked over at you and gulped.

You looked back at him, then you bit your lip. “We should really go check it out.” You whispered.

Nick nodded in agreement, and then he got up and brushed himself off as he ran over there with you.

You looked over at the dead body on the road, it turned out to be a girl, and she was bleeding a lot and her face was already badly bruised. She just lay there unconscious.

Nick stuffed his hands into his pockets, searching for his cell phone as fast as he could.

You started to cry and you gulped down your tears, biting down on your lip hard. You glanced at the girl on the ground again. You were pretty sure that you knew her.

Nick had already finished the call by the time you looked back at him. He looked over at the person sitting in the front seat of the car in shock, the man didn’t move one inch, his eyes stayed locked on the girl that he hit.

You gulped again and quickly ran over to the girl on the ground. You looked at her, then you looked up at Nick. “This..this is Megs..she was in two of my classes last year.” You managed to choke out.

Nick ran over to you and bent down next to you. “She…must be on vacation here too…like everybody else seems to be.” He laughed, but you didn’t laugh at all, you just nodded.

You continued looking at the girl and you saw Nick slip off his shirt and wrapped it around an area of her stomach that was bleeding badly, the shirt got soaked up fast, but he kept it there anyways.

The ambulance soon came a few minutes later, Nick grabbed you and pulled you back as the paramedics grabbed the stretcher out of the back and helped Megs onto it.

You looked up at Nick and then you gulped. “Why did it have to be her?.why...” You said quietly.

Nick sighed and shook his head. “That’s just how life is sometimes..” He said back to you.

You nodded and wiped off your tears as you watched the ambulance drive away. “It just..had to be her..it just had to be.” You choked out, closing your eyes and turning away, not wanting to see her bleed.

Nick looked over at you and sighed again. “Seriously come on, I’m pretty sure that she’ll be perfectly fine.”

You wiped off your tears once again and shook your head. “I highly doubt it, you saw her.”

--

You opened your eyes and looked around the room, your eyes adjusting to the light, then you rubbed them and looked around again.

Nick looked over at you and let out a sigh of relief. “Oh good, your awake..”

You looked over at him. “I..why did I just wake up in the middle of a waiting room?” You whispered.

Nick stared at you. “Uh..your..friend got hit by a car while we were in the park..and then you ended up falling asleep in the park after crying your eyes out…then Joe gave us a ride here.” He said, nodding when he finished.

You sighed and rubbed your eyes again. “Oh..right..I..forgot.” You gulped at the thought of Megs laying there on the ground, bleeding to death and not even conscious.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 9:56 pm

STOPTHISPAINTONIGHT
Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always

Nick grabbed your arm to calm you, and to make sure that you didn’t cry again.

You gulped and looked over at him, your eyes saddening. “I…really hope that she’ll be okay.” You whispered to him.

Nick nodded in agreement and smiled slightly. “Yeah I hope so too.” He told you, glancing over at Joe.

You looked at Joe and couldn’t help but giggle, he was laying down, taking over more than four seats while he slept. “Uhm…yeah wow…” You said, shaking your head.

Nick laughed and nodded, looking back at you. “So are you okay now? No more crying in front of me so I become sad too?” He asked you, smiling widely.

You rolled your eyes and smiled. “Yeah, no more crying, unless something bad happens, then I probably will.”

Nick nodded, then he started tapping one of his feet, waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them the good or bad news.

--

You looked up at the clock from sitting there and talking to Nick, at looking Joe a few times to check up on what he was doing.

It was 11:30pm…you’ve been waiting for three hours; it felt longer than that too, at least from what you thought.

Nick looked at you and groaned quietly. “God this is taking too long..” He mumbled.

You nodded and rubbed your eyes, you were getting tired, but you didn’t want to fall asleep again.

Nick sighed and stood up. “I’m going go get something to eat, do you want anything?” He asked you.

You nodded. “Are you gonna just use the vending machines or…are you going to go somewhere?”

Nick shrugged. “Whichever one you want I guess is okay with me, I just want some food.” He chuckled.

You smiled. “I’m actually in the mood for McDonalds…and it’s only a few blocks from here, you can walk if you can manage to.”

Nick nodded and smiled. “I’m pretty sure that I could.” He laughed. “So what do you want?”

You bit down on your bottom lip and thought for a moment. “I think I’ll have…just a cheeseburger and fries.” You smiled.

Nick smiled back at you, and then he walked out of the hospital.

--

Nick came back ten minutes later with food, when he walked into the waiting room you smiled when you smelled the scent of the food flying throughout the room.

Another girl walked in after Nick did, it turned out to be Christine.

You gasped and then you quickly got up and ran over to her, spreading your arms out.

Nick ended up spreading his out, thinking that you were going to run into his, but you hugged Christine instead.

You started squealing and then she did too, you pulled away and smiled at her, then you hugged her again.

Christine tried to breathe. “I...uh...c…can’t breatheeee!” She gasped.

You laughed and pulled away, rolling your eyes. “I was already missing you!”

Christine giggled and nodded. “I missed you too!” She said, giving you another hug.

You laughed again, and then you looked at her with a confused expression. “Wait…how did you know that I would be here?”

Christine looked back at you. “Oh…your brother told me that you were here because…Megs got…hit? At least that’s what he told me, and he told me that Joe told your parents about it, so they know where you are.”

You raised an eyebrow and stared at her, finding out if you could understand a word she said.

Christine stared back at you. “…what?” She asked, her face blank.

You finally sorted it all out in your head, and then you nodded. “Oh..okay, I see.”

Christine looked over at Nick, then she looked down at the food, her eyes widened and she gasped. “NICK?! AND…AND FOOD?!” She squealed.

Nick backed up at held the bag to his chest, glaring at her. “Mine and [your name]’s food.” He mumbled.

You giggled and rolled your eyes. “Yeah, Christine..you can have some of my fries if you want.”

Christine giggled and shook her head, then she grabbed Nick and gave him a big bear hug.

Nick groaned and pulled away, looking down at the food squished, including the bag. “Look what you did!” He glared at her.

You giggled and grabbed the bag, and then you looked up at Christine. “I hate you, you loser.” You said, walking over to the chairs on the side of the room.

Christine frowned, but then she looked up at Nick and giggled, then she started chasing him around the hospital.

You rolled your eyes, and then you looked at Joe, finally waking up.

He yawned and stretched his arms, and then he fell off the chairs onto the floor.

You rolled your eyes again and giggled as you pulled the squashed food out of the bag.

Joe shot up off of the ground, and he looked around and smiled, acting like nothing even happened, and then he looked over at you.

You smiled at him and started eating your cheeseburger, his eyes widened and he smiled. “I WANT SOME FOOD!” He said, stretching his arms out and running over to you.

You shook your head and smiled. “This is all for Nick and I, nothing for you, and no one else.” You smirked and continued eating it.

Joe growled and snarled at you. He looked around the waiting room and he saw Lacey and Kevin walk into the room.

You looked over at them too, and you saw them fighting again, you shook you’re head and sighed.

Joe shook his head too while he sat down next to you, you glanced at him, making sure that he didn’t take the bag.

You kept eating the cheeseburger and the fries as you watched Lacey and Kevin fight.

Kevin glared at Lacey and then he growled. “I STILL can’t believe that you could possibly be cheating on me…and with my brother it’s even worse!”

Lacey rolled her eyes. “And like I said, it was a REALLY long time ago! Like...a month ago, or probably two or three, but it was a while ago, it’s not like it was yesterday.”

Kevin slapped his forehead, and then he rolled his eyes too. “It doesn’t’ matter how long ago it was? It was still at a time that you were dating me, and that’s considered cheating.”

Lacey crossed her arms. “Well guess what I want to do right now!” She yelled in his face.

Kevin glared at her, his eyes burning into hers. “And what is that thing that you want to do?”

Lacey glared back at him, then she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him hard on the lips, Kevin kissed her back, pulling her closer to him, their bodies touching.

Your eyes widened and you laughed. “That was the weirdest and most pointless fight I’ve ever seen…” You told Joe, looking over at him.

Joe was glaring at Kevin, but then he looked over at you and nodded. “Uh…yeahhh,, it was, wasn’t it?”

You raised your eyebrows at him, and then you went back to eating.

--

A few hours later, at about three in the morning, you felt someone tap you on the shoulder and shake your arm, you opened your eyes and looked over to see Nick.

Nick smiled at you. “You fell asleep again, but the doctors said that we can see Megs now.”

You nodded and then you looked at Christine hanging onto Nick, but Nick didn’t seen to bother, he probably forgot that she was even there.

You looked around the waiting room to see Lacey and Kevin cuddled in one chair together, which made you smile.

Then you looked at Joe, sleeping on four chairs again, but snoring.

Nick looked over at Christine, then he carefully took her arms off from around one of his, hoping that she wouldn’t wake up.

You looked at Nick. “Shouldn’t we wake them all up so they can see her too?” You asked.

Nick stood up and shook his head. “Nahh…they can sleep, they’ll have to see her in the morning.” He said, grabbing your hand and walking down to Megs’s room.

You looked over at Megs, she looked up and tried to lift her hand to wave at you and Nick, but she couldn’t.

Nick walked over to the edge of her bed and looked at her, you walked to the other side.

Megs groaned and closed her eyes. “I’m in so much pain I just want to die right now.” She whispered.

You bit your lip and gulped, and then you shook your head. “No, your not gonna die, cause your one of my best friends, so I can’t stand to ever loose you.”

Megs didn’t say anything back to you, you looked at her confused, then you looked up at the heart monitor and saw the line turn straight and start beeping.

You shook your head and started to cry. “NO! Megs…don’t die..no..NO!”
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:00 pm

I’MSOAFRAIDOFWAKING
Now that we're here,
it's so far away
all the struggle
we thought was in vain
all the mistakes,
one life contained

Nick started to shake Megs, thinking that he would bring her back, but that wasn’t really that much help.

You looked over at the door and saw a bunch of doctors rushing into the room, you quickly moved out of the way and so did Nick, he ran over to you and stood next to you.

You closed your eyes, not wanting to think that Megs could possibly be dead, she didn’t deserve to die.

Nick rubbed your back as you cried into his shirt, you sobbed a lot and Nick didn’t seem to care that you were soaking up his shirt.

--

You fluttered your eyes open to find out that you fell asleep once again; you looked up to see Nick’s head resting lightly on top of yours, you smiled and decided not to get up.

You rubbed your eyes until your vision wasn’t so blurry, then you looked over at Meg’s hospital bed.

Megs was lying there, sound asleep, you smiled because you now knew that she was okay and that she wasn’t dead.

You snuggled your face back into Nick’s shirt and fell back asleep till late morning.

--

You yawned as you walked out into the waiting room after sleeping in Meg’s room the entire night.

Nick followed you, watching you to make sure that you didn’t fall over from being so sleepy.

You looked over at Kevin and Lacey cuddling and brushing their noses together, you could hear Lacey giggle and then Kevin laughed a few seconds after.

You rolled your eyes, and then you looked up at Nick and saw him fake gag, which made you snicker.

Joe came walking up to both of you. “Hey guys, is Megs alright?” He asked both of you.

You nodded with a slight smile. “Yeah, she’s fine now, the doctors saved her before she died, and they say that she’s going to be okay, so yeah, it’s all good now, no worries.”

Joe smiled and nodded. “Okay, that’s good, can I go see her?”

Nick nodded. “Yeah, but she’s sleeping, so be careful when you wake her up.” He said, grabbing your hand and walking over to some empty chairs in the waiting room.

Joe walked down the hallway to her room; he slowly opened the door and peeked in.

Megs opened her eyes and looked over at him looking in the room, Joe smiled at her, then he walked into the room all the way and closed the door behind him.

He walked over to the side of the bed and sat down on the edge, he turned his body so it was facing her and so that he could see her.

Megs shot him a crooked smile, and then she closed her eyes.

Joe sighed. “Did I wake you up? If I did then I’m really sorry.”

Megs opened her eyes and shook her head. “No, I woke up when Nick and [your name] walked out of here a few minutes ago.”

Joe laughed a bit and nodded. “Okay good, cause if I woke you up I’d feel bad because I’m sure that you’re pretty tired.”

Megs managed to giggle. “Yeah, I’m just a little bit tired, not too much, I’ve been asleep for a few hours, that’s basically how much I really need.”

Joe raised his eyebrows and looked at her. “I have to have like at least eight or nine hours of sleep.” He laughed.

Megs smiled. “I don’t need that much, just enough for me not to be tired.”

Joe chuckled and then he looked down at her. “I can get really lazy sometimes…at least that’s what Nick and Kevin say.”

That made Megs giggle and smiled again, Joe laughed and looked at the time. “Well uh, I’m still really tired, so I think I should go back into the waiting room, or I might go home.”

Megs nodded and smiled a little. “Okay, I guess I’ll just talk to when I get out of here maybe. If we happen to bump into each other somehow.”

Joe walked over to the door and smiled, and then he nodded also. “Okay, well, feel better, Megs.” He said before walking out of her room.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:06 pm

I'LLSTOPITSOMEHOW
I will make it go away
can't be here no more
Seems this is the only way
I will soon be gone
these feelings will be gone
these feelings will be gone

Joe walked back out into the waiting room and sat down next to you.

Christine was again, clinging onto Nick, and Nick was staring at her, wondering if she would ever let go of him.

Everytime that you looked at them, you rolled your eyes and whenever Nick looked at you, he mouthed 'help' with a pleading look on his face.

Joe looked over at you and yawned. "I wanna go home..." He groaned. "I'm so..tired..."

You snickered and giggled. "Then..why not go home?" You suggested, shrugging.

Joe raised an eyebrow. "But h-" It took him a moment to remember that he drove there. "Oh..yeah, then I'm going." He laughed and quickly got up, running out of the hospital.

You laughed softly and shook your head, smiling to yourself.

You looked up and looked around from person to person, seeing littler kids running around, playing tag and doing puzzles and such, and around at the parents yelling at their kids to calm down.

You looked at Kevin and Lacey, giggling at each other and being annoying, you noticed how many times they nuzzled their noses together, twenty three times.

You looked away, and then over at Nick and Christine, it looked like Christine was holding onto Nick tighter than she should be, and Nick seemed to be excited about this, cause he was laughing.

You kept looking around the room, listening in on the different conversations, it wasn't that fun, but it was something to do.

--

A few hours later, it was the time that everyone decided that they wanted to go home after the visiting hours were over for the weekend.

You watched as Nick struggled to get up since Christine was still clinging onto him, she ended up sliding down his leg though, once her butt hit his shoe, she gripped onto him again and Nick started walking.

You looked up at Nick who shook his head, looking down at Christine. "Uh...I uhm..nevermind." He laughed and continued walking.

You giggled and looked down at Christine, who smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up, you snickered as you look back ahead of you.

You walked out of the hospital, smiling. Everything was perfect now, now that you met Nick, everything changed.

--

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

You squealed as you ran across the pavement, and then you jumped into the pool.

Nick quickly swam out of the way before you touched the surface of the water, hoping that he wouldn't get splashed, but it didn't work.

You watched as the bubbles floated up to the top of the water, you stayed underwater until you ran out of breath, then you swam up.

Nick wiped the extra drips of water off of his face, then he looked at you and laughed. "That...wasn't very nice."

You smirked at him and stuck your tongue out. "Well..OH WELL!" You giggled and swam past him.

He grabbed your legs and pulled you back over close to him.

You stuck your tongue out at him again, he snickered. "Stop being so...cute...please, I can't take it." He said dramatically.

You rolled your eyes and swam closer to him. "Suck it up Jonas." You giggled.

Nick smirked at you. "And what are you going to do about it?"

You bit your lip lightly and let out a giggle.

Nick smiled and laughed. "Oh..I get it." He swam closer to you and leaned in to kiss you, but you looked up when you heard a squeal.

Lacey was trying wiggle out of Kevin's grasp as he held her up. "LET GO OF ME KEVIN!" She yelled at him.

Kevin shook his head and laughed, arriving at the edge of the pool, ready to throw her in.

Lacey quickly clinged onto him, holding his neck, not wanting to get thrown in, she shook her head. "No, don't do it, Kevin."

Kevin smiled and laughed. "Alright..I won't.." He said, but then he threw her in a moment later anyways.

You looked up at Kevin snickering and you couldn't help but to giggle yourself.

Lacey swam up to the top a few seconds later, she crossed her arms and glared at Kevin. "That was NOT funny."

You looked up at the porch to see Joe covering his mouth and laughing himself, at least through his fingers so Lacey couldn't see.

Lacey looked over at Joe on the porch. She glared at him. "Oh, so you think that it's funny too?"

Joe shook his head, smiling. "No, of course not, why would I?" He snickered.

Lacey swam over to the edge of the pool and started to get out. "Well, you wanna know something?"

Joe uncovered his mouth and smirked at her. "Oh, tell me what it isss."

Lacey glared at him, then she screamed and ran up the porch steps, Joe screamed and started running as Lacey chased him around the yard.

You watched as Lacey started to catch up to him every time that they circled around the pool.

She finally caught up to him, and she jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck as he fell onto the grass.

Kevin looked over at them and laughed, then he screamed: "DOGPILEEE!" He quickly ran over to them and jumped onto Lacey.

Megs came running out of the house when she heard him scream, she ran over and jumped onto Kevin's back.

You looked back over at Nick who shrugged as he swam to the edge of the pool and climbed out.

You shrugged and climbed out of the pool too, you and Nick ran over to them and Nick jumped onto Megs, and then you jumped onto Nick, but the pile toppled over, with all of the laughter and giggles to come with it.

You all laid on the grass and looked up at the sky as you all talked about random things going on.

You smiled to yourself, knowing that everything was normal again, except this time, a better normal.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:10 pm

NOTHINGINPARTICULAR
Breathing from a hole in my lung
I had no one, but faces in front of me
Racing through the void in my head
To find traces, of a good-luck academy

You felt Nick grab your hand when you were all talking to each other.

You turned your head and smiled at him, he smiled back, that made you bit your lip and try not to giggle.

Christine came running out of the house, she ran over to the edge of the pool and jumped in, splashing all of you.

You squealed and looked over at her swimming up to the surface, she smiled and smirked at all of you.

You glared back at her and quickly got up, running and jumping into the pool as close as you could get to her, splashing her more than she splashed you.

Christine screamed and moved back, you swam up to the top and smirked at her, she glared at you, then you both busted out laughing.

Joe started to laugh soon after you both did, Nick looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

Joe stopped laughing and cleared his throat. "What...?" He shrugged.

Nick rolled his eyes and started to laugh himself, he snickered a few times and then Joe started laughing again.

Christine squealed and you jumped and looked at her. "Whoa..where did that come from?"

Christine giggled and bit her lip, staring at Nick. "He..he..he's so..HOT with a shirt off! AND..AND HIS LAUGH!" She squealed again.

Nick moved back on the grass towards the fence when she spoke.

You watched as Christine swam over to the edge of the pool and got out, running over to him, sitting down on the grass and clinging onto him by wrapping her arms around his chest.

Nick smiled nervously at her and started shivering from Christine being soaked.

You giggled and rolled your eyes as you swam over to the side of the pool.

Christine looked up at him and she stared at him dreamily, biting her lip, all that Nick did was smile.

You got out of the pool and looked over at Kevin and Lacey leaning against the tree, making out, you rolled your eyes.

Christine started tracing her finger around Nick's chest, which made you glare at her, you looked at Nick to see his reaction, he was still smiling.

You glared at both of them and you watched as Christine started whispering things in his ear.

Nick looked up at her and snickered, then you watched as he whispered something back to her, Christine bit her lip and whispered back to him.

Nick looked over at you once she finished whispering, and you looked back at him, the look wasn't good, his eyes saddened when you looked straight at him.

You looked at him with a confused expression. "What?" You mouthed to him.

Nick shook his head and you could tell that he sighed, and he looked back up at Christine, who shrugged.

Christine said something to him, quiet enough for you not to be able to hear, and you watched as they got up and walked past you.

You looked up at Nick who shook his head again, you bit your lip. "What is it?"

Nick turned his head and then he stopped. "Just go back to Conner...because of course you were with him last night."

Your mouth dropped slightly. "I..I didn't do anything with him...I haven't even seen him since that one night.."

Nick looked over at Christine who was walking inside, then he looked back at you. "Whenever you wanna tell me the actual truth, I'll be here." He said, walking up the porch steps.

Christine looked back at you and smirked, then she walked inside the house with Nick.

You looked down at the bricks on the ground next to the pool, and you heard someone walk up behind you.

You lifted your head and looked behind you, it was Joe.

Joe smiled, but you didn't smile back at him, your eyes were saddened and you were close to crying, that made him stop smiling.

He gulped and looked at the house, and then he looked at you. "What..happened back there?" He asked.

You sighed and shook your head. "It isn't worth it, Nick isn't worth it if he would believe my...ex best friend."

Joe raised his eyebrows. "What did he say to you?"

You bit your lip lightly and turned around, looking up at him. "Christine must of told him that I was with Conner, who's my ex, last night, but I wasn't..."

Joe looked down at you and sighed. "Are you REALLY sure that you weren't?" He asked you, to make sure.

You nodded. "Yeah, I wasn't, I would know if I was."

He nodded too, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well uh...I guess the movie night is off...cause well, Megs has to go back home because of something happening with her family and she won't be back till tomorrow."

You sighed and looked down. "Oh...well...then I..."

Joe took a breath. "Do you...maybe want to go to my house and just watch a movie there instead of going to the mall and all of that?"

You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "I uhm...I don't know?..sure I guess, it'll get my mind off things."

Joe nodded and smiled a little. "Okay..then at...seven..it is?"

You nodded and smiled back at him. "Yeah I guess."

He smiled. "Just...don't make a big deal out of you and Nick..it has to be puppy love if it only lasted for this long."

You bit your lip and nodded, sighing. "Yeah..I..uhm...yeah."

He sighed and stood there, not saying anything. "Actually...if your this worried about it, then..forget about tonight."

You looked up at him and shook your head. "No, I'm not worried about it, it's okay."

He sighed a bit and nodded. "Okay..sorry, we should go inside and make lunch."

You raised your eyebrows. "Yeah..as long as my brother doesn't come charging into the kitchen making a mess."

Joe laughed. "I didn't know that you had a brother."

You giggled and nodded. "Yeah I..do..he's just been up in his room playing video games because I told him that you were all gonna come over and I didn't want him ruining it and being annoying."

Joe snickered. "Oh...then I hope he stays up there until we leave."

You laughed and walked up the porch steps with him. "Yeah..I..hope so." You sighed and walked inside the house.

Nick shot you a look, but you ignored him.

You looked back at Lacey and Kevin through the window, who were still at it, you snickered.

Joe looked at them and laughed. "I wonder when their gonna just give up and come inside."

You giggled and shook your head. "I don't think they ever will." You said, grabbing the hamburger out of the freezer.

Nick walked into the kitchen, purposely bumping into you, making you drop the meat.

You glared at him. "UGH! Your being so immature!" You snapped.

Nick glared back at you. "And you can't control yourself, from hearing about you cheating on me with your ex!"

You groaned loudly. "I didn't cheat on you! I HATE CONNER!"

Joe raised his eyebrows and backed out of the room, not wanting to get involved.

Nick rolled his eyes. "That isn't what your BEST FRIEND told me!"

You crossed your arms and turned to look at him. "SHE ISN'T MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE! She told you the BIGGEST lie that I've ever HEARD!"

Nick glared at you. "How come I don't believe you?!"

You glared back at him, again. "Because your STUPID and you don't know when to believe someone and when not to!"

Nick mumbled something to himself, then he continued glaring at you. "So I should BELIEVE you about this?!"

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, you should, because it's the TRUTH! But it's not like you even care, because you have to believe CHRISTINE, instead of your own girlfriend, but you know what, I don't care, I'm watching a movie with JOE TONIGHT!"

Nick glared at you as you stormed out of the kitchen, leaving the meat laying on the floor, then once you were in the living room, he gulped and sighed.

He leaned against the fridge and covered his face, groaning. "What did I just do..." He said to himself.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:12 pm

FORTHEVERYFIRSTTIME
Even though it might
Cost me everything
Now that I know this
So beyond, I can't hold this
I can never
Turn my back away

You walked into the living room with your arms crossed, you looked over at Joe and Christine talking on the couch.

Christine got up and walked over to you, she smirked at you, once again, just to annoy you.

You glared at her, and moved back to stay away from her.

She moved closer to her and smirked. "Look who has Nicholas Jonas now." She said, bragging.

You wanted to lift your hand and slap her for saying that, but all you did was continue glaring at her, not saying a word.

She raised her eyebrows. "Yeah...I thought so." She said, pushing you with her arm as she walked past you.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, glancing over at Joe, who you could tell rolled his eyes too.

You stood there for a moment, then you walked over to the couch and sat down next to Joe.

Nick came walking out of the kitchen and he stopped when he saw that you were sitting really close to Joe.

You looked up at him, but then you quickly looked away.

You could hear him sigh and you looked up at him and watched him walk up the stairs.

Joe nudged you with his arm and you looked away from Nick and over at Joe. "What?"

He shrugged. "I just..I really think that you should go talk to him...he looks pretty sad to me."

You shook your head and looked down at your hands. "No...I don't want to, and it just isn't the right time."

Joe waited for a moment, staring ahead of him, then his eyes shifted to you. "Yeah..we should go change..cause my mom would kill me if I soaked up the couch." He chuckled at his own words as he stood up.

You nodded and got off the couch and you both walked upstairs.

You had changed in Nick's room, and your clothes were in there, but you knew that Nick was in there too.

You peeked around the doorway to see where he was, you saw him in the bathroom, which meant that you had a chance to grab your clothes and run.

You breathed in, then you walked into the room as quietly as you could, and looked around for your clothes, you saw them on the bed, which was close to the bathroom.

Nick was still messing around with his curls and poking around at his face like a girl.

You glanced at him, then you quickly grabbed your clothes and ran out of the room, but it didn't work, Nick walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom right before you left the room.

Nick grabbed your arm and turned you around, confused "What were you doing in here?" He asked, not noticing the clothes in your hands yet.

You looked down at your clothes, then back up at him, lifting your arm up to show him.

Nick looked down at them, it took him a second before he spoke up. He raised his eyebrows. "OHHH..okay.." He said quietly.

You rolled your eyes and turned on your heels, walking out of the room.

Nick ended up following you and standing in front of you, you tried to walk past him, but he blocked your way.

You tried to walk past him, but he blocked your way again, you sighed and looked up at him. "I need to go change."

Nick shrugged and looked at you. "Well...I need to talk to you, it looks like be both have something to do."

You crossed your arms and stared at him. "Well I want to change before we talk, so you aren't staring at me."

Nick glanced at your chest when you said that, then he shrugged. "Eh, it doesn't matter, let's just talk, you can change afterwards."

You sighed loudly and groaned. "I don't want to talk though, I want to change and go back downstairs, avoiding you until you believe me."

Nick sighed and he grabbed your hand, pulling you back into the room. He sat down on the bed and pulled you down next to him.

He looked over at you and then he moved so he was facing you. "Now..seriously."

You glanced up at him, not saying anything, you let him speak.

Nick sighed. "So..about..last night..was it true or not?" He asked you.

You bit your lip and looked at him, you opened your mouth to speak, but you closed it again.

Nick narrowed his eyes. "Were you lying?"
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:14 pm

IHOPEYOURNOTINTENDING
I've made a commitment
I'm willing to bleed for you
I needed fulfillment
I found what I need in you

You shook your head and quickly looked away from him, not wanting to meet his eyes. “No…I wasn’t, not at all.” You whispered as quietly as you could.

Nick stared at you, his eyes searching your face for minute or two, just to see if you were maybe lying or not. He finally nodded and didn’t say another word.

You looked back up at him, wondering if he was going to say anything else, he just stared at you again.

He spoke up a moment later: “I uh…I’m sorry for not believing you about it then, I shouldn’t of thought that Christine was telling the truth…” He said, slowly and quietly.

You sighed softly, nodding. “It’s okay, I guess.” You said, your voice still in a whisper.

Nick’s gaze shifted down to your hand on the bed, he grabbed it and held it in his. You instantly felt the warmth of his hand start to warm your own hand.

He moved extremely close to you and then he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him, the warmth of his entire body now on you instead of just his palm.

You felt safe again, in Nick’s arms, you thought about pulling away and walking out of the room, but you stayed there, in his strong embrace.

--

You quickly sat up and screamed loudly, looking around the room, afraid. You let out a long sigh as you found out that it was just a bad dream that you had.

You looked over beside you and saw Nick laying next to you; he was snoring, without all of the annoying snorting and such.

You looked over at the clock and saw that it was 2:00 in the morning, you had missed your movie night with Joe and everything else because you and Nick fell asleep.

You sighed and looked over at the window, starting to look out it onto the yard below you, then you looked up at the sky, bright stars twinkled back at you.

You looked back down at the ground and noticed a shadow move around in the yard, your eyes widened and you rubbed them, thinking that you were seeing things, but you weren't.

The shadow moved again, and then you heard something climbing up the side of the house.

You quickly laid back down and turned your body away from the window and you cuddled as close to Nick as you possibly could.

Once you looked up, you saw Conner staring straight back at you, you glared at him and he smiled and opened the window.

He climbed into the bed, and you looked down at Nick, who didn't move an inch or even seem to notice that Conner was there in the bed along with him.

You looked back up at Conner, he smiled at you again. "Hey baby, I missed you." He said, moving closer to you, his face closer to yours.

Your eyes narrowed at him, your expression turning into a full glare, he ignored you and just kissed you flat on the lips.

You pulled away as quick as you could and got off of the bed, but it didn't matter, he stood up right after you did.

He moved closer to you, and you backed up as much as you could, but you ended up running into the wall behind you.

Conner grabbed your hands and held them, then he raised your arms up above your head, holding them against the wall as lightly as he could, hoping that it might calm you.

You stared at him, not doing anything, you forced yourself too, because you didn't want to see what he would do back to you in return.

He leaned his face closer to yours, his hot breath lingered on your neck as he stared straight into your eyes, it sent chills all over your body, that made him snicker.

Conner's nose soon brushed against yours, he spoke quietly and coldly, "You know that you want me, you know that you do, admit it."

You wanted to shake your head, but you resisted and didn't do anything at all.

He smiled and laughed deeply, then he pressed his lips against yours hard, you didn't kiss him back, but you also didn't push him away.

You soon heard someone stir in the room by the time that Conner was making out with you fully, but you ignored it, not thinking that it was Nick.

But then you heard footsteps, so you tried to push Conner away from you, but he was too strong.

Conner pushed you against the wall, trying to make you kiss him back, but you didn't want to.

He groaned, pulling away just a bit, but he soon went back to kissing you soon after, and the footsteps were now closer.

Conner pulled away, too distracted from the sounds.

You slowly opened your eyes to see Nick standing there, and you could see his eyes turn into slits, and they were aimed right at you.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:18 pm

INEVERSAWITCOMING
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath
I fell too far, was in way too deep
Guess I let you get the best of me

You gasped quietly, biting your lip and looking back up at Conner, who was grinning, thinking that he would win you back.

Nick glared at you more and shook his head, sighing loudly. "Wow, I knew it, I knew that Christine wasn't lying, your the liar." He whispered all in one breath.

You just stared at him and didn't say anything back, all you could hear was Conner's heavy breathing and then the hot breath lingering on your neck.

Nick's eyes shifted between you and Conner, then they locked on you again. "Just..leave, go back home, I don't want you here." He said, his voice deep and serious.

You gulped and looked back at him, your eyes darting all around his face. "Nick..." You managed to say.

Nick shook his head and looked down. "Just..go..both of you, leave." He mumbled.

You grabbed his hand, wanting to plead that you weren't doing anything with Conner, you opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Nick pulled his hand away and walked over to his bed. He crawled back into bed and rolled over on his stomach, facing the wall.

You watched him for a moment, then you looked up at Conner, who grinned and grabbed your hand. "Come on, let's go home." He whispered.

You looked up into his eyes, being able to tell that he was planning something, and it wasn't something good, but Nick said to go, so you had to.

Conner pulled on you more to make you start walking, but you were stuck there like there was glue on your feet, your eyes were locked on Nick.

You bit her lip and closed your eyes, trying not to cry because you lost Nick again, and it wasn't your fault, again.

You opened your eyes and looked at Nick. "Please..Nick..." You whispered quietly, and then you didn't hear him say anything back to you.

Conner sighed and put his hand on your upper arm. "Just, come on, you can talk tomorrow, maybe he's tired or something..I don't know, I just wanna go home."

You looked at Nick one more time before you walked out of the room with Conner, having no idea what just happened, it was all so confusing, Nick didn't believe you, again, he hated you again, it all happened over...again.

Conner walked down the last step of the stairs, then he opened the door for you, his old self showing for some odd reason, you just walked out of the house and he followed.

You both walked back to your house and he opened the door for you, once again, leading you into the dark hallway of the house, your brother must of been asleep.

He took your hand gently and walked upstairs with you into your bedroom, and he walked into the bathroom and closed the door so you could change.

You watched him as he walked in there, wondering what was up with him, you just thought it was another act though; first he is really nice and gentle, then he turns into this maniac trying to have s-x with you.

You ignored your thoughts and changed into your pajamas, then Conner walked out of the bathroom and looked at you. "I uh...I guess I'll just slip off my jeans...and my shirt."

You bit your lip and nodded, but inside you were shaking your head. "But uhm, can you sleep on the floor somehow?" You asked him.

Conner looked at you, giving you a confused expression. "What? Why? What would be the point of that?" He said, laughing to himself.

You just nodded and laughed, faking the laugh. "Yeah of course it's stupid...I'll just let you sleep in my bed basically in our underwear like we were when we were dating..but then we aren't now, that really makes sense."

Conner shrugged and smiled. "Makes sense to me." He said as he slipped off his shirt.

You glanced at him, then you walked over to your bed and got into it, finding a comfortable spot.

You could tell when Conner got into the bed with you, from his thump and then him slipping his arms around you and pulling you close, you wanted to pull away, but it was cold in your room and you felt a lot warmer now, even if it was Conner.

You ended up falling asleep there, right after you were ready to crawl out of his arms, you kept wanting to, but you didn't know what he would do, but the last thing that you heard before you fell asleep was a soft toned, "I'm sorry." from Conner, it sounded so serious and true.

--

Kevin woke up in the middle of the night, and crawled out of his bed while trying not to wake Lacey up. He quietly walked out of his room, then down the stairs to the kitchen.

He opened the door of the refrigerator and grabbed a plate with a chocolate cake on it and set it down on the counter top.

He walked over to the silverware drawer and slid it open slowly and quietly, grabbing a fork from the pile inside the plastic holder, then he shut the drawer again.

Kevin walked back over to his cake and a wide smile spread across his face as he picked up the plate and started stuffing the food inside his mouth happily and hungerly.

He stopped fast and set the plate back down on the counter when he heard a sound and footsteps coming from the kitchen, he chewed the rest of the cake that was in his mouth and then gulped it down.

The footsteps stopped and Kevin shrugged, picking up the plate again and started eating the chocolate meal, the footsteps started up again and they came closer to the kitchen.

He turned his head and saw someone standing there, he squealed and jumped, the plate of cake, the fork and the plate went flying into the air.

The figure turned out to be Lacey and she flipped on the light switch, staring at Kevin with her mouth dropped slightly.

Kevin started whimpering and he closed his eyes, then he quickly opening them again, sticking his bottom lip out.

Lacey giggled and shook her head, putting her hand on her forehead. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Kev...I ruined your really late night snack and I scared you."

Kevin looked down at his cake, he soon frowned and looked back up at her, biting his lip. "THAT WAS MY CAKE!" He cried.

She put her index finger on her lips and glared at him. "SSH! KEVIN! It's like, three in the morning, be quiet." She whispered, bending down to start picking up the glass and cake.

Kevin quickly pushed her away and shook his head. "Nooo, don't touch that! IT'LL CUT YOU!" He whispered, raising his eyebrows.

Lacey gasped and her mouth dropped, then she put her hand across her chest. "I never knew that, thanks for the info." She said sarcastically.

Kevin frowned and glared at her, then he looked over at his cake broken apart on the floor, his frown turned bigger and his eyes saddened as he stared at his beloved treat that was now destroyed.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:21 pm

THEREISNOTHINGLEFTINSIDEME
How I need to breathe your breath again
Deep inside me I know I'm alone
How I cherish your persuasive warmth
This is not what I want life to be

You blinked your eyes open, and then you rubbed them to make them clear, then you looked around the room, yawning.

It was finally the day, it was your birthday, and it was one month till summer was over, and it started out just perfect, with the present that you got last night, breaking up with Nick, that was the best one to ever get.

You looked down at Conner who was trying to grab for you again, but you rolled your eyes and scooted away from his reach.

You crawled down to the foot of the bed and got out that way, not wanting to wake Conner up and let him see you leave him there alone.

You rubbed your eyes again as you walked into the bathroom to take a shower, you needed to look the best that you could, even if Nick probably wouldn't come to your party, and your parents weren't there either.

Conner would probably turn the birthday party into a drinking party, with a bunch of your friends laying around the house drunk.

You pushed all the thoughts out of your head while you pulled off your pajamas so you wouldn't worry yourself about it all too much.

You climbed into the shower, and relaxed for once that entire summer.

--

Later on in the day, around the afternoon, you were still putting up party things around your house, like balloons and different decorations.

Conner was setting out all of the cups and drinks, food and such, you regretted letting him having that job, considering that he could spike the punch or set beers out when you didn't look.

He finished getting all of it out, then he grabbed you from the chair and then set you down on the floor while he climbed onto the chair.

You raised an eyebrow and looked up at him fixing things that you put up. "What's so wrong with all of that?" You asked him, confused.

He looked back at you and shrugged. "OH, I just thought it looked horrible." He said as he laughed and continued fixing it.

You rolled your eyes and walked into the kitchen to check all of the food and drinks to see if he did anything, you didn't see anything there, so you walked back into the living room.

Conner jumped off from the chair and looked around the living room, he smiled and nodded. "It's perfect, just if I could invite Nick..it'd be even better.."

You looked straight at him as you walked up to him. "What do you mean by that?!" You asked, getting angered and afraid of what he was planning on doing.

He shrugged and smiled at you. "I just thought that maybe you two could talk..that's all, you think that I was going to beat him up or something?" He asked, laughing and snickering.

You slowly shook your head and gave him a fake smile. "No, of course not..." You said back to him in a whisper.

Conner nodded, then he walked past you into the kitchen to call people to come over, you were starting to think that they weren't just regular friends of his, they probably did drugs and got drunk every night they could.

You just ignored it and let him invite them, and you waited so then you could invite all of your friends.

He looked around the corner and saw you standing there, trying to listen to his conversations, he rolled his eyes and took the phone, walking outside onto the porch.

You sighed and then you walked over to the screen door and slid it open just a crack so you could still hear him talk.

He dialed the first number and brought the phone up to his ear, tapping his foot on the ground while he waited for them to pick up.

You bit your lip and starting jumping and down a bit from getting so nervous and wanting to know who he was calling.

He cleared his throat when someone finally answered, he laughed. "Hey you stupid f-ggot, answer the phone faster."

He paused for a moment, then he rolled his eyes. "No, she still hates me like hell right now, she doesn't wanna be around me, it's probably cause of that one hot chick, Kylee, that I've been cheating on her with for like a year now."

He laughed and shook his head at another pause. "Yeah I know, she's hot, but god I can't help but like [your name] too, she's hotter than Kylee is."

Another pause with another idiotic laugh. "Well, it's her birthday today, and you really need to come." Pause, rolling eyes. "It isn't that far you dumb f-ck, it'll only take like a half hour from where you live right now."

More pauses and more laughs and arguments. "Well, hurry up, that party is like in an hour, and bring all your friends, and some more hot chicks."

He finally hung up and shook his head, rolling his eyes once again, then he turned around and saw you there. "Well, you call whoever the hell you want, I'm gonna take a shower and sh-t like that." He said as he handed the phone to you and walked back into the house.

You quickly gripped onto the phone and when he walked up the stairs you dialed Nick's cellphone number, wanting to tell him about last night.

You bit your lip nervously, twiddling your fingers until he finally answered with a sigh and a quiet hello.

You gulped and bit your lip, not knowing what to even say first. "I uhm..h-hi Nick, it's my birthday today."

Another sigh, "Yeah..I know, and from what happened last night, it isn't convincing me to come to your stupid party." He said quietly.

You walked back into the house, sliding the door shut behind you, then you leaned against the door. "It was all Conner! I didn't do anything at all, he crawled in the window, then the next second he was making out with me."

He didn't say anything, he just sighed and shook his head. "I don't know, [your name], I don't know if I should even trust you anymore...it's just all so confusing..everything is since I met you."

You narrowed your eyes at the floor, meaning for them to be aimed at Nick if he was actually standing there. "What did I do?" You asked coldly.

Nick closed his eyes and shook his head again, not knowing what to say. "Nothing..you did nothing, you just made me fall in love with you, that's what you did."

You closed your eyes and you kept them closed for a long time. "I...I fell in love with you too, Nick..me and Conner are over, we've been over..nothing is happening between us, really..honest..he's just..a bit of a friend."

He opened his eyes and stared at the wall. "I...wow..I don't even know what to say anymore.."

You opened your eyes at the same time that he did and you looked up at the wall as you spoke, "I..I know, I don't have anything to say either..just please, come to the party.."

Nick sighed, then he finally just gave in, "Alright, I'll..I'll come." He said before he hung up.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:23 pm

LET’SSTARTARIOTARIOT
If you feel so empty
So used up, so let down
If you feel so angry
So ripped off so stepped on

You hung up after he did, setting the phone back onto the holder, you sighed quietly.

You bit her lip, hoping and praying for the best mentally, then you walked out back into the living room.

You leaned against the doorway and looked around the room, making sure that everything was close to perfect and it was all finished.

Conner came walking down the stairs a few minutes later, you looked over at him, and he didn't have a shirt on, just jeans and no socks, his hair was still wet and it was messy too.

You sighed, rolling your eyes. "You better not answer the door like that.." You told him, soon biting your lip after.

He looked over at you and laughed while he shook his head. "Yeah, so I might, but it's not like it matters, I'm a dude."

You shrugged. "Yeah..but still..I..really don't want my friends drooling over you..cause they don't know who you really are.."

Conner plopped down on the couch and flipped on the TV, ignoring your comment while he searched for something to watch.

You groaned and walked back into the kitchen and searched through the fridge for some type of energy drink, you looked in the back and your eyes locked on a green Monster.

You quickly grabbed it and let the fridge shut as you walked out into the living room again and sat on the other couch. You opened the drink and chugged most of it down, loving the taste of it.

Conner glanced over at you, then he looked down at the Monster in your hand. "Hey, go get me one."

You looked up from looking at the can at him. "..uhm, no, you can go get one yourself..if you want one, you go get it."

He slowly narrowed his eyes at you, then he stood up and walked into the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes and continued to drink yours while you heard him open the fridge and grab one. You heard him walk back into the living room, so you looked up.

He glared at you again. "You still could of got one for me..it was like two f-cking feet." He said as he sat back down on the couch and leaned back.

You glared back at him that time, swearing under your breath as you looked away from him.

He groaned loudly as he opened the cold can of Monster in his hand, he then raised it to his mouth and chugged about half of it down, then letting out a long deep burp.

You cringed your face disgusted, then you scooted the farthest that you could on the couch, and the farthest that you could get to stay away from him.

He looked over at you and burped a few more times, and then he smiled and laughed. “Now that was awesome.” He said before he brought the can up and drank more of it down.

You ignored him as people started barging into the house and yelling, cussing and clapping their hands and laughing.

Conner drank the last of his Monster and threw it on the floor, he stood up and walked over to them, laughing and doing the whole guy hug to all of the guys that were there.

He looked over at the girls who just stared straight at his chest, then they giggled and Conner smiled at them.

He turned around and looked at you, making everyone look over at you, you looked up at them and smiled a little, setting your can down on the coffee table next to the couch.

You stood up and walked over to them, smiling slightly as all the guys gawked at you, one of them looked at Conner and laughed. “You picked this hot chick up, WHERE? D-mn, I wanna get one.”

You rolled your eyes and mumbled things, like ‘perv’ and ‘that’s gross’, soon after Conner smiled and slid his arm around your waist, you looked down at it and ignored it, letting him.

He laughed and shrugged. “I just saw her walking down the street a few years ago, so I went to talk to her, and then we just ended up how we are now, happy and…” He stopped, taking a moment to think. “...Still together.” He finished, basically directing the last part at you.

You narrowed your eyes at him when he started to talk to his friends again, when he looked back at you, you shot him a fake smile, he smiled back at you, thinking that you were happy.

You looked over at the door when it burst open and more people walked into the house, doing the same thing as the first group did, except for one person, that person was Nick.

His curls bounced with every step that he took on that wooden floor in the living room, he seemed to be looking around for you with his dark brown eyes, his eyes looked over at you and Conner, they soon narrowed.

You quickly looked away and then you pulled Conner’s off from around him, not wanting Nick to get the wrong impression for the third time in a row.

His eyes darted back and forth between you two, then they locked on Conner, his expression changed, and he looked at Conner disgusted.

You bit your lip and hoped that his mind changed once he saw Conner like that, and how he was hanging onto you so much.

But all he did was glare at you and then walk into the kitchen, away from both of you and from everybody else.

You shook your head and sighed, knowing that he didn’t really want to be around you just yet, even if he did talk to you on the phone just ten minutes ago.

Once Conner noticed that Nick wasn’t in the room anymore, he slid his arm around your waist again, pulling you close to him, you closed your eyes and sighed, pulling away a moment later.

He looked over at you and shrugged, then he continued talking to his friends as you walked over to the drinks and the food, grabbing a cup of punch and started to drink it.

More people walked into your house, and that was when the real party started, because you could swear that you saw beer.

--

You walked into the kitchen and you saw a bunch of people making out, you rolled your eyes and ignored them pushing aside some of the presents that you got, you grabbed another punch.

You jumped when you heard a crash in the living room, you quickly ran out to see Conner and Nick fighting, Conner was laying on the floor with a bunch of punch cups spilled on the floor.

Your eyes widened when she saw Nick pick him up again and throw him against the wall really hard, it looked like it really hurt, since Conner's back was bare.

You stood there, watching them fight, you wanted to go over there and break it up, but you would also risk getting hurt yourself.

Nick punched him hard, almost enough to break Conner's nose, and then Conner shoved him away, but Nick went back to punching him.

He kneed him in the stomach, punching him in the face again, then he shoved him against the wall again, glaring at him.

Conner went to push him again, but Nick pushed him against the wall once again and he continued glaring at him. "Don't f-cking come NEAR [your name] ever again, got it?!" He spat, shoving him and punching him in the face again.

Nick pushed him against the wall again, and Conner slid down in to the floor, wincing in pain and groaning.

You gulped when Nick looked straight at you, and you knew right then, you had Nick back, and Conner wasn't going to come near you, unless the same exact thing would happen to him.

Everyone in the room were all crowded around Conner, looking down at him and watching him laying there groaning and moaning in pain.

You bit your lip and Nick walked over to you, grabbing you and pulling you into a hug, you stuffed your face into his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

You stood there in Nick's arms, starting to cry your eyes out, all of this happening on the most important day of the year.

He moved his lips close to your ear and he kissed it, then he whispered, "Do you want to go upstairs and relax?"

You lifted your head and looked up at him, he took his hands off from around your waist and wiped the tear off of your face.

You bit your lip and shook your head. "I um..I..but my party..and all of that..I just can't leave everyone here..and go upstairs." You told him.

Nick turned around and looked around the living room, it was totally wiped out now, most of the people left already and only a few people remained, still dancing and such.

He looked back at you and shrugged. "It doesn't really look like anyone is left here now..probably everyone left because of the fight.."

You sighed and nodded, just giving in. "Okay...but.." You looked over to the side of him at Conner laying on the floor, still groaning.

Nick looked down at you and laughed. "Don't worry about him..once he wants to leave, just let him..he isn't gonna come near you again..I promise."

You bit your bottom lip and nodded, then he grabbed your hand lightly, lacing his fingers with yours, and led you upstairs to your room.

He walked into your room with you, closing the door behind him quietly and locking it. You looked up at him and let out a breath. "Are we..really?" You asked.

Nick took your hand again and nodded. "If..you want to.." He whispered back to you.

You looked down for a moment, then you looked up, pushing your hair out of your face, you nodded. "Yeah..I...I'm ready."

Nick gulped, starting to get just a bit nervous, then he walked over to the bed with you, he laid you down on your back and went on top of you.

He leaned in and kissed you on the lips, his lips quivering from being so nervous because it was his first time.

You kissed him back, starting to shake a little, you loosened up soon after, but you could still feel Nick's lips continue to quiver.

He pulled away and gulped. "..I..sorry.." He whispered, hoping that he didn't look silly or something.

You bit your lip and nodded. "I'm..nervous too.." You said quietly, instantly feeling stupid along with him.

Nick laughed a little and nodded, then he leaned in and kissed you again, softly at first, then the kiss turned more passionate, and you felt his hands start to travel all around your clothed body.

You grabbed for the bottom of his shirt and lifted it off over his head, throwing it on the floor next to the bed.

You slowly slid your hands onto his cheeks and kissed him back, all of your feelings started to pour into the kiss and you could feel his tongue enter your mouth.

He reached for the bottom of your shirt, he grabbed ahold of it and he slid it off, breaking the kiss off again, but he quickly went back to kissing you.

The kissing became more heated now that you both got into it more and you started to loosen up. You could tell that Nick had already started to sweat.

You grabbed the bottom of his jeans and unsnapped them, then you pulled the zipper down, he pulled them off of his legs and threw them on the floor.

You started to roll over, but he groaned, resisting, and you let him stay on top of you, he slid his tongue into your mouth again while he grabbed the lining of your skirt and slid his fingers into it, then he pulled those off and threw them somewhere in the room.

He rolled over then, letting you be ontop of him for once, your hands starting to travel all around his tanned chest as you kissed him back softly and he slid his tongue out, starting to slow down.

You moved your hands down to the top of his boxers, he pushed your hands away and quickly pulled them off himself.

He started to make the kiss more intense again while you felt his hands slid behind your back, and he unsnapped your bra, pulling it off and letting it slide off his finger onto the floor.

He rolled over again, wanting to be hovering over you, then he started kiss your neck and you kept your eyes closed, forcing yourself not to moan, you felt as he started to kiss all the way down to the lining of your matching undies.

He pulled away and moved his hands onto the top of them, he glanced up at you, then he put his index fingers into the sides of them and slowly slid them off of your thighs. He let those drop to the floor.

You winced when you felt it enter your body, but then you soon relaxed again and he started kissing your neck again, relaxing you even more.

He started breathing really hard, and so did you, you could feel the beads of sweat fall off of his chest and land everywhere on your body, but you were sweating too.

You winced again when he slid it out, then you opened your eyes and looked down at him.

He laid down next to you and pulled you close to him, you rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes again, breathing hard.

He started to stroke your hair and he pulled a blanket ontop of both of you, trying to make you were as comfortable as possible.

You heard him whisper those three words, and you said them back as quickly as he finished saying them.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:25 pm

THESTRAIGHTTOYOURHEARTTIMES
Some day they'll open up your world
Shake it down on a drawing board
Do their best to change you
They still can't erase you

Your eyes shot open when you heard someone pounding on the bedroom door, you jumped when they pounded their fist on it again, and you looked over at Nick, who was still asleep.

You grabbed the extra blanket at the end of the bed and covered yourself, getting up from your bed slowly hoping that you wouldn’t wake Nick up from the movement.

You walked over to the door and turned the knob, you looked up and you saw your parents standing there.

Your eyes widened and you looked down at yourself, completely naked and only with a blanket on, then you looked back at Nick, looking the same that you were.

You started to bite your lip nervously, hoping that they wouldn’t find out anything or get suspicious, but, this wasn’t your lucky day, and they did.

Your mom stared at you; her gazed going down your whole body, then up again, she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. “Alright, now explain, even if you have to use excuses, because one, the whole first floor is trashed, and I saw Conner down there, not looking the best, and now I came upstairs to find you with no clothes on at all.”

You looked back at Nick, hoping that he had woken up by then, and he was. He was sitting up and rubbing his eyes, looking around the room, and then he looked at you.

Nick’s eyes widened just like yours did when he saw your parents standing there; he quickly covered himself, whimpering. “I’m…I’M NAKED! COME ON…can’t a guy have some privacy?!” He cried.

You glared at him and slid your index finger across your throat, threatening to kill him later on. “Shut UP.” You mouthed to him, rolling your eyes and looked back at your parents, smiling.

Your mom let out a fake laugh and smiled back at you, you could tell that the smile was as fake as the laugh. “Yeah, start talking and I mean right now.”

You sighed and looked down at your bare feet, thinking of what exactly to say first, you looked back up at them. “Well…you see…ugh it was so freaking hot in my room last night and having a billion blankets, we just really had to take off our clothes...and then yeah, there.”

You looked back at Nick to see if he had anything to add, but he was still whimpering in his blanket, he glanced up at you and frowned, mumbling things that you couldn’t really understand.

You rolled your eyes, groaning quietly as you looked back at your parents, who stood there, staring at you.

You shrugged and smiled. “Well, it’s the truth, now I’m tired, Nick is probably tired, so I’m just going to go back to sleep now, goodbye.” You said, starting to close the door, but your mom put her hand on it to stop it.

She continued to stare at you, and then she finally changed her expression by raising an eyebrow. “We know that you’re lying, so stop making up excuses to get away with it…I want both of you downstairs, FULLY CLOTHED, and we’ll talk.”

You groaned and held the door, starting to hit your head on the edge of it. “If it’s THE talk, then I’d rather not.”

She shook her head and laughed sarcastically. “No, it’s not the talk, it’s something way different, now hurry up and get dressed...now.” She told you, looking over at Nick, hoping that he heard her too.

They both walked away from the doorway and then down the stairs towards the living room, you turned around and looked at Nick, who looked up at you, still whimpering.

You closed your eyes for a moment and sighed, and then you slowly opened them and looked at Nick.

He glanced over at you and shrugged. “What?” He asked, wondering what you kept looking back at him for.

You held the blanket that was covering you up with one hand and you put the other hand on your hip, raising an eyebrow at him, trying to make it as obvious as possible.

He groaned and started to whine, obviously getting frustrated from trying so hard to think. “I don’t know!” He cried, lying back down on your bed.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, deciding not to take it any further, you just bent over and walked around the room to pick up his clothes, and then you threw them at him. “You need to get dressed then come downstairs.” You told him.

He groaned and rolled over, closing his eyes again and wanting to sleep for longer since it was so early in the morning.

You picked up your own clothes off of the floor and let your blanket fall to the ground as you started to get dressed, slipping your undies back on, along with your bra after that.

Nick’s eyes opened that time and he looked up at you, staring you down, then he smiled, raising his eyebrows.

You quickly ran into the bathroom, starting to giggle, you closed the door and continued to get dressed, hoping that he wouldn’t walk into the bathroom after he got dressed himself.

--

Lacey sprawled on the floor of Kevin’s bedroom, extremely exhausted from playing Guitar Hero with him all night, and winning every time, but Kevin always wanted a rematch.

She rolled over and looked up at him starting to play a song, she sat up and watched to see if he made any improvement at all, and from what she saw, he hadn’t gotten any better than he already was.

Lacey groaned and frowned, not wanting to watch another song to be played by him, she sighed. “Come on Kev, can’t we do something else?” She asked, basically pleading.

He groaned when he missed a bunch of chords because he was thinking of what to say to her, he glanced over at her and shot her a look. “Look at that, you messed me up.”

She got up from the floor and took the guitar out of his hands, turning off the game and the television.

He reached for the guitar, but Lacey moved it out of his reach and set it down next to the game console, he sighed and then crawled into bed, spreading himself out under the covers.

Lacey walked over to edge of the bed and got into it next to him, and then she rolled on top of him and smiled. “I know something that I want to do.” She whispered, biting her lip.

Kevin groaned and closed his eyes. “Yeah, I know something we can do, sleep, that’s a great idea, let’s sleep.” He whispered, covering his eyes with his hands.

She pulled his hands off of his eyes and looked at him. “KEVIN, your supposed to ask what we can do, not suggest something.”

He shrugged and opened his eyes, gazing up at her sleepily, his eyes still half closed. “Okay okay…what’s something that we can do?” He asked, closing his eyes again.

Lacey smiled, smirking at him even if his eyes were closed, then she leaned down and kissed him on the lips, grabbing his hands and holding them in hers as she deepened the kiss, she finally pulled away when she ran out of breath.

Kevin opened his eyes and stared up at her blankly; basically surprised at the kiss, and then he pulled her back down and kissed her again, lacing his fingers with hers.

She pulled her hands out of his and ran then down his chest to the bottom of his shirt, she tugged at it a few times, then she pulled it off over his head.

He groaned when she didn’t immediately start kissing him, so he sat up enough to reach her lips and he planted his on hers again, kissing her passionately.

She puckered her lips and started to break their kiss a bunch, her nose brushing against his every time that she leaned in and pulled away.

He ran his hands down her back, giving her chills everywhere on her body, his hands slid up the back of her shirt and hit the strap of her bra that she was wearing, he grabbed a hold of her shirt and slipped it off over her head, throwing it in some random empty corner of the room.

Kevin started to make the kiss a lot more heated as he ran his tongue across her lips, and then he slipped it into her mouth, starting to french her.

She placed her hands in his long, curly dark brown hair, starting to run her fingers through his small curls, she got a billion goosebumps on her arms and her legs.

Kevin wrapped his strong muscular arms around her and rolled over, breaking the kiss for a moment, but he quickly went back to kissing her, his lips soon moving down to her neck, kissing her everywhere around that area possible.

His lips started to travel everywhere, from her neck to her ear and even to her stomach, his arms slipped around her back to her bra strap, and he un-did it, pulling off and flinging it somewhere in the room.

Lacey ended up letting out a slight moan from the feeling of his lips hit every part of the upper part of her body.

Kevin kissed her from the bottom of her stomach all the way back up to her lips, kissing her in the lips gently, then more passionately as he slid his hands down her sides to the top of her shorts.

She moved her hands up onto his cheeks as he un-buttoned and pulled down the zipper of them, he let her slip them off using her hands and her feet, letting them lie at the end of his bed.

Kevin started to kiss her neck again, lightly and gently, and Lacey breathed hard, "Uhm..Kev..the..the door is it locked?" She asked, trying to catch her breath.

He lifted his head up and looked at her, he nodded and smiled. "Yeah of course, I always lock it before I go to sleep." He whispered, going back to kissing her neck after she nodded.

He pulled away from kissing her and un-did his own jeans, pulling them off and letting them slide off the side of his bed onto the floor, then he scooted back up again and started kissing her on the lips again.

She clenched his sheets in her hands, kissing him back while her feelings were being poured into the intense kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss slowly, scooting down again; his fingers traveled on the lining of her undies, tracing the design of them.

He gulped and looked up at her, then he sighed, closing his eyes for a moment, listening to his own heavy breath along with hers.

Kevin opened his eyes a minute later and lifted his left hand up, he stared at the purity ring on his finger before he adjusted his fingers around it and pulled it off of his finger.

He grabbed Lacey's hand and slid the ring gently onto her thumb before he kissed it and looked at her.

Lacey looked back at him and he smiled weakly. "I'll break the promise for you." He whispered to her, watching as Lacey smiled back at him as weakly as he smiled at her.

He placed his fingers back onto the lining of her undies, slowly and carefully sliding them off of her thighs and letting them slip off of his index finger onto the floor of his room.

He pulled his boxers off of him, and threw the last article of clothing on the floor, his eyes shifting back to her, he gulped.

Lacey closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip, completely ready for it at that moment as she clenched the sheets again.

Kevin let out a groan when he entered her, closing his eyes tightly as well, then he opened them again and looked at Lacey who had opened hers too, biting her lip.

He started kissing her on the lips again, she kissed him back weakly because of some of the pain, but it soon went away and she got into it more, kissing him back fully.

She started to feel beads of sweat fall off his body and land onto hers, his body heat moving to hers and hers moving to his and she started to sweat too.

Kevin began to moan, quietly at first, but then a bit louder every second that they kissed, almost too much that they could barely kiss at all.

His moaning slowed down and he started to mumble things to her while they kissed, Lacey let out a slight one when he started to kiss her neck again.

He continued kissing her neck and then finally stopped, breathing heavily, his chest heaving in and out, he pulled out and groaned.

Lacey whimpered from the pain, then she closed her eyes again and took in a few breaths, Kevin kissed her on the lips gently.

He laid down next to her, pulling her into his arms and keeping her really close as he rubbed her back.

Kevin looked down at her and bit his lip. "I love you so much, Lace." He whispered to her with a slight smile on his face.

She lifted her head up and rested it on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "I love you too." She whispered back to him.

Kevin kissed the top of her head and then he set his chin on it, closing his eyes and soon falling asleep later, snoring quietly as Lacey fell asleep shortly after.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:27 pm

THERE’SBEENTOOMUCHOFTHIS
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let’s rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a hollywood horror

Once Nick had finally gotten out of bed and got dressed, he grabbed your hand and walked downstairs.

You bit your lip when you looked over at your parent's on the couch, you looked over and Nick and sighed, he was just staring at your parents.

You walked over and sat down on the other end of the couch with Nick, far away from your parents, Nick grabbed your hand once you both make yourself comfortable.

Your mom looked over at you and then she looked at your dad. “You can start talking because you decided not to pitch in when we were upstairs.”

Your dad turned to you and Nick, staring at you for a moment, and then he finally opened his mouth to speak. “That was a really…bad thing to do, and you are both certainly not old enough.”

Your mom looked over at him and rolled her eyes. “Yeah, what your father said, and I bet that you both forgot protection too, is that right?” She said, glancing between you and Nick.

You looked over at Nick and bit your lip. “You forgot…oh god, Nick, I don’t want…oh god.” You said, letting go of his hand and walking into the kitchen with your hand on your forehead.

Nick gulped, looking over at your mom, who narrowed her eyes at him. “My daughter better not be pregnant or your not allowed in this house ever again, and I’m not going to let you fly to North Dakota to visit her either.”

Nick sighed and looked down at his hands as he started to fiddle with them nervously. “I…okay. I understand.”

Your mom continued on. “And second, I don’t appreciate the fact that you even had s-x with her, she did not need to loose her virginity to somebody like you, and at this age, she’s only fifteen, and if she’s pregnant with your child, her whole life is going to be ruined because of you.”

Nick looked back up at them and shrugged, “Maybe she wants to just spend time with me because she loves me, not a big deal, and really, it isn’t.”

You sat down at the kitchen table and listened to them talk, and worrying about what might happen if you were pregnant.

You heard your mom start to talk about how it’s not the smartest thing to loose your virginity to somebody that you say you love, but then you find out you don’t, and then you regret it.

Then she starting talking about what would happen if she find out that you were actually pregnant, and about how he wouldn’t be able to see you very often, and he only could if that changed their minds.

Then it was just complete silence after that, no talking or any sounds, you looked up at Nick walk into the kitchen and smile weakly at you as he sat down next to you.

He sighed quietly, grabbing your hand and holding in his under the table, he looked up at you. “I’m going to continue seeing you, not matter what your parents say.”

You nodded, biting your lip. You closed your eyes and squeezed his hand tighter. “Do you promise?”

Nick closed his eyes and nodded, putting his other hand on the back of your hand and squeezing yours. “Yes…I promise.” He whispered, opening his eyes and looking at you.

You scooted off of your chair and onto his lap, and his arms wrapped around you and he pulled you close to him.

You stuffed your face into his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. “I’m not ready for this though, Nick.” You whispered to him, closing your eyes.

Nick began to rub your back, you heard him sigh. “I know, I’m not ready for it either, and it was stupid, I should of thought about it before we did anything…it’s my fault.”

You looked up at him and shook your head. “You didn’t do anything…I mean anyone can forget protection…it’s not like you’re the first one in the world to forget it...”

Nick stared at you for a moment, then he nodded, and pulling you close to him again and you rested your head back on his chest, biting your lip.

You looked up at him, and he looked back at you, you sighed and smiled slightly. “We still have to clean all of this up…” You whispered, looking around the kitchen at the mess.

Nick laughed a bit and nodded. “Yeah we better stop being so…sad and get to work getting it thrown away.”

You looked over at you’re presents and remember something that you didn’t get, Nick looked down at you with a confused expression. “What is it?” He asked, wondering why you were staring at your gifts that you got.

You looked back at him and smiled, then you got off of his legs and stood up, walking through the living room and out the front door, to find that Conner’s Navigator was still there.

You looked back at Nick who walked outside and stood behind you, staring at it too. “Why’s that there?” He asked, confused.

You looked back at him and bit your lip. “Uhm…well Conner gave it to me for my birthday…but I guess he forgot to actually…show me it.”

Nick nodded and grabbed your hand, walking over to it. He looked into and his eyes shifted to different things, he looked back at you. “God, he gave this to you? It’s like…brand new.”

You nodded and walked over to the driver’s side. “Yeah I know…and I can’t even drive it yet…at least not legally.”

Nick pulled his head away and looked over at you, he rolled his eyes. “Then what’s the point…you can’t drive it home once summer is over…unless an adult is with you..or something..learner’s permit....yeah.”

You walked over to him and shrugged. “Well…I am NOT going back to school if I’m actually pregnant…that’d be really embarrassing and just, I don’t know, I can’t.”
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitimeQui Abr 17, 2008 10:32 pm

EVERYBODYWANTSATHRILL
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Nick looked over at you and nodded. "Yeah..I can understand that...and I can't go back to New Jersey if I'm going to be the dad of it."

You bit your lip and looked out somewhere else behind him. "Yeah...that means that we'll have to stay here..or..figure out something."

Nick nodded again and sighed, glancing at you. "I can't...believe that summer is almost over already..only like a few more weeks."

You smiled a bit and laughed. "Yeah...it's going by really fast...and I actually hate it, in a way...I don't want it to be over."

Nick grabbed your hand and pulled you in front of him. "Well, we both have reasons for not going back to our own hometowns...so it's basically never going to be over."

You bit down on your lip, thinking about it for a moment, then you looked back at him. "Yeah...I guess your right..but I don't know what my parents would say about us staying here..considering what just happened."

Nick sighed and shook his head, starting to walk back into the house with you. "Yeah...of course, they honestly don't understand anything we try to tell them, at least that's the impression their putting on me."

You walked into the house and looked around, not seeing your parents anywhere, you looked back at Nick. "I...guess they left...again."

Nick nodded and then he shook his head. "Yeah of course, they always leave you alone...with your brother..wherever he is."

--

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

You quickly walked into the store and walked down the first aisle, your eyes searching each and every thing; you were looking for a pregnancy test.

You turned the corner and walked down the aisle next to it, your eyes looking around once again, you saw chips, cereal, everything.

You finally found it and pulled it off of the shelf, then you walked all the way back to the front of the store and set it down, the cashier scanned it, you gave him the money.

You bit your lip and stared down at it as he waited for the receipt to print out, he set it down next to it, and you grabbed both of them, walking out of the store and back to Nick's house.

Nick opened the door for you when he heard you walk onto the porch, he gulped when he looked down it, you could tell that he was nervous too.

You glanced up at him and bit your lip again, he closed the door once you got inside the house, then he walked upstairs with you to his bathroom.

You looked back at Nick and you saw him sit down on his bed and start to fiddle with his fingers nervously as he waited, you closed the door.

You looked down at the box, then you opened it and pulled out the test; a minute later, you were done and you set it on the counter and walked back out, having to wait for ten minutes.

Nick looked up at you and watched you as you sat down next to him quietly, he gulped. "What did it say?" He asked, really wanting to know.

You looked up at him and shook your head. "We have to wait for ten minutes." You told him quietly, looking down at your hands.

Nick sighed and nodded, then he wrapped his arm around your waist. "Oh...well...I'm not going to leave you if you are...just so you know that."

You rested your head on his shoulder and scooted closer to him as you closed your eyes. "Yeah...I..I know." You whispered.

Nick rested his head on top of yours and closed his eyes too, and soon he almost fell asleep, but you could feel when he was starting to, just from him starting to snore.

You lifted your head up and placed your hand on his cheek, you bit your lip when he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at you. "Has it been ten minutes yet?" He asked you quietly, yawning.

You nodded, answering his question. "Yeah..I think so..at least it's close enough..I'm starting to get really nervous too."

Nick rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, then he looked at the clock. "Yep...ten minutes...more than that actually." He said as he yawned again and stretched.

You stood up and walked into the bathroom and he slowly followed you, stumbling a bit from how tired he was, but he caught himself.

You rolled your eyes and glanced over at him. "Your really going to need to stay with me here because this would be your kid too, not just mine."

Nick nodded as he wrapped his arms around you and waited for you to look at the test, you lifted it up.

You bit your lip and read it, you silently gasped and you could feel Nick's arms tighten around you when he obviously read it too...

POSITIVE

----------------

Chapter One:
Only One - Yellowcard

Chapter Two:
Who Knew - Pink

Chapter Three:
A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Chapter Four:
That's What You Get - Paramore

Chapter Five:
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

Chapter Six:
Inside of You - Hoobastank

Chapter Seven:
If Your Gonna Leave - Emerson Hart

Chapter Eight:
My Last Serenade - Killswitch Engage

Chapter Nine:
I Miss You - Blink 182

Chapter Ten:
So Far Away - Staind

Chapter Eleven:
Alone I Break - Korn

Chapter Twelve:
Straight Lines - Silverchair

Chapter Thirteen:
Alive - POD

Chapter Fourteen:
Right Here - Staind

Chapter Fifteen:
Over You - Daughtry

Chapter Sixteen:
To Ashes - Shadows Fall

Chapter Seventeen:
Riot - Three Days Grace

Chapter Eighteen:
Hand Me Down - Matchbox 20

Chapter Nineteen:
Someday - Nickelback

Chapter Twenty:
Don't Stop Believing - Journey

TO BE CONTINUED...

Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.   [TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt. Icon_minitime

[TIME STANDS STILL]: YOU & JB, rated PG-13; by Britt.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1