CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Empty
MensagemAssunto: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:36 pm

COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE

RATED PG-13 FOR VARIOUS REASONS

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Alright, so I got kind of bored or I wasn't quite feeling 'ATP' so I'm going to try this idea out since this is one that I had thought of recently, instead of re-doing an older one.

So, being officially engaged to someone who you figure loves you enough to take the advantage of being your husband should be a good thing, right?

Wrong.

Listen in on my story.

I’ve been ‘happily’ dating Tyler for at least two years now but it isn’t because of the reason of me being able to not let go of him – it’s the fact that I’m not allowed to.
Just because he’s on the football team at school and has a job a job at Burger King, surely doesn’t give him the privilege to be angry at me for doing something right in my life.
Whenever I purge, because it’s the only thing that seems to get my mind off of everything going on in my life, he gets mad at me.
Whenever I come home late after having to study with my best friend for a test the next day that’s about half my grade, he gets mad at me.
Everything has a reason and everything seems to have some meaning – that makes him do this.
But when I do things correctly, I only get the same thing in return, more yelling.
One night seems to turn it all around.
Who ever thought that him forcing me to get into the car in the middle of the dark parking lot to go get pizza with his friends and invite me back to his house to have sex with me, would turn out to be so great?

You’ll find out.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:43 pm

CHAPTER 1
PREPARING FOR WEDDING + BIG GAME DAY = BAD

“No..no no no.” I repeatedly spoke towards my friend, Jillian, about the various random colors that could be used at the wedding. The choices seemed to vary but I still hadn’t chosen the blend that I honestly wanted; because there were so many picks and combinations that were able to be used and would look wonderful.
“Why not?” She asked innocently, not quite understanding why I denied that one as well.
“I’m just not feeling it…” I murmured, resting my chin onto my palm and sighing deeply while I kept on averting my sight around the arrangement of colors in the flipbook.
I was beginning to give up and maybe planning on trying later on in the day but my eyes lit up when I turned a page along with her. I gasped at how gorgeous they were put together – the white, red and light green. Usually I’m extremely picky with certain things like this, but I couldn’t help but to just simply fall in love.
“Oooo that one is pretty.” I listened to her comment with awe in her voice.
“Ughh totally.” I dragged on, my voice trailing, “I hope that it isn’t expensive because that one is perfect.” I added in through my teeth.
Jill grabbed the edges of the flipbook and turned it quickly around so that she could read about it in the small print at the very bottom of the page in the right corner. She skimmed her eyes over it and hummed impressively, “Well it doesn’t look that bad, it’ll take about 5% out of the wedding budget, so we’ll be good.”
I sighed of relief and rubbed my forehead calmly with the same hand that was using to rest my head against. It felt like it took forever to decide.
Jill cut the silence off while she tossed another heavy book full of different flower choices onto the dark wooden table that we were situated at, happily opening it and I started to scan my eyes over it after I had jumped suddenly. My heart rate soon slowed down after I started to check over until I discovered the roses section, raising my eyebrows and pressing my fingertip onto the plastic page, towards a bundle of red ones.
"I've always loved the red ones...the yellow ones are just plain...grandmother style and this isn't her wedding." I remarked truthfully, snickering at what I had said.
"So true." She agreed through her faint giggles.

■■■■■■■■

After finishing up the rest of the plans for our wedding, not including where it would be held and the dress I would be wearing, I was getting ready to go out with Tyler before the biggest game of year that night.
I skimmed my eyes over the outfit that I had recently slipped on over my cleaned body, after my shower only minutes ago. Staring at myself in the mirror, I started to wonder what Tyler would think about it - would he hurt me if it wasn't what he respected me or appreciated me wearing?
To interrupt my thoughts and stop them from continuing on, I just needed to concentrate by fixing up my curled hair and makeup by wiping away the excess smeared parts, until I considered my reflection complete enough.
I took in a deep breath and nodded to myself, glancing down at my stomach for a brief second and wondering to myself if it was a good idea for purging then and the answer to that was surely a 'no'.
"BABY? Are you ready yet?!" I heard him call down at the very bottom of the staircase, and as a response, I hurried my footsteps to get out of my bedroom and down the stairs.
"Yes." I replied with a smile set on my lips while I looked up at him eagerly, hoping that he would accept what I was wearing, and I could tell that he did because he placed a huge, passionate kiss onto my lips and snaked his hands onto my waist. Caressing it lightly with the both of his thumbs, he lifted me off of the ground while I wrapped my arms around his neck to be cautious, giggling onto his lips and somehow enjoying this moment since it wasn't going to last too long. The kiss did grow a little bit heated while he pressed me onto the wall behind the both of us, one of the those hands sliding up my torso to reach my chest and I trembled violently from the feeling of him doing that, it had been so long since he even came close to touching me.
He parted his lips from mine after another minute or two, breathing slightly hard against my face and setting me back down onto the floor gently, "Then let's go." He spoke through his breaths and slid his hand into mine while he led me out of the door, and I could easily tell that something was running through his mind but I was unsure of what it was about.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:47 pm

CHAPTER 2
SOMETIMES LOSERS NEVER QUIT, AND THAT'S A FACT

I carried my gaze over to the boy that was running fast across the cleanly cut field that was sparkling in green from the condensation and rain from earlier that night. My eyes locked on the back of his jersey: "JOHNSON" and a smile instantly spread across my lips. I grew unexpectedly excited to the fact that he was doing really well so far in the game and it was already almost over, them being near the end of the fourth quarter with only small seconds before it was all over. I was the one that was sitting at the very bottom of the stands while I listened to the loud screams of the others around me wanting for the linebacker, who was Tyler, waiting impatiently with his arms stretched up and out in front of him to catch it, and I was growing desperate to know if they would win or not.
"HURRY UP!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"COME ON AARON! THROW THE BALL!"
And other various screams were being shot through my eardrum and vibrating it while I was sitting there and only hearing it and waiting and waiting and waiting even more.
It finally came to the time where the ball was thrown into the air, twirling quickly around through it while it soared across the field while a bunch of opponent players started to gather around Tyler.
I wasn't exactly sure if they were coming at him to stop him from catching it or what was going to occur in a matter of seconds. I only was positive that I was growing afraid, I didn't want to get caught up in Tyler's outburst if they lost, he was waiting for this for the longest time and he seemed to talk about it nonstop.
Just when I thought my luck was savored, he got tackled immediately and fell down to the ground along with them with a bunch of thumps, groans and growls of anger, most of them coming out of Tyler's mouth. I could tell that he was starting to get extremely angry about the loss once the game had finished and everyone, seeming to be as disappointed as my school team, started to head off while I sat there, staring out into the field with the same exact look on my face while I watched carefully as Tyler made his way out of the pile of players, his face burning red and his eyes full of fury and rage all at once, but then they averted over to me to catch my gaze and I gulped knowingly.
Crap.

■■■■■■■■

"How in the hell can we loose one of the most IMPORTANT GAMES OF THE YEAR?!" came Tyler's noisy yells out in the parking lot where the both of us stood under a streetlamp, the light of it shining down on me and reflecting off of my facial features, and shaping out my cheek bones. I glanced up at him while my fingers flinched and my arms shook slightly but not from the horrid fear boiling inside of me, but because of the fact that I was sick and tired of it.
"Why are you asking me?" I asked quietly, in a soft whisper.
"I WASN'T!" he responded frustratedly, rubbing the both of his temples with his sweaty, slick fingers. "It's just...those motherfuckers don't even DESERVE to gain any confidence! IT'S OUR ENEMY SCHOOL FOR GOD SAKES!"
I jumped at the sound of his voice ringing straight into my ear and throbbing the edge of my neck, I nervously moved where I was looking to a different position and tried to even calm my own self down even if he was needing it a lot more than me.
"I-..I..I...I'm sorry."
"YOU BETTER BE SORRY, I mean...d...WH...WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR FAULT?!" He suddenly accused me out of complete nowhere while extending his index finger out and pointing it at an area around my chin, making me tremble against the cold metal of the pole resting against my back.
"..m..ME?!"
"YEAH YOU! Maybe it's the fact that you ALWAYS refuse to have sex with me and SOMEHOW that got to me! OR that you hang around your friends more than me or your making WRONG DECISIONS FOR OUR DAMN WEDDING WITHOUT ME!"
After that was let out, I felt all of the air that I had coming in and out of my nose and throat get caught and I was starting to predict that I wouldn't be breathing in a few minutes. What he had just said wasn't even true, except for the second and third one, at the most but the first one was a huge lie.
"That-...no......no." I whispered disbelievingly, I couldn't even understand why he was so mad at me for loosing a game at which he was participating in himself. It didn't make any sense in my mind.
"Oh fuck it." He managed to say through his clenched white teeth, his hands balling up into fists and the veins and knuckles popping out by pressing against the skin of his fingers. "I don't want to WASTE MY TIME when we're getting married soon, just get in the car so that we can go supposedly 'celebrate' our 'win'." He ordered me in a sincere voice, signaling that he was being serious.
"Fine." was the last word that I spoke to him while I climbed into the car with warm tears burning in the back of my eyes but I refused to let them out and slide down my cheeks.
I was only wondering what would happen in a matter of another hour, after we were done eating.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:51 pm

CHAPTER 3
LOVE HAD NEVER BEEN SO DANGEROUS UNTIL NOW

Slipping my fingers under the slice of pizza that was laying on the plate sitting in front of me, I gripped onto it with my fingers and rose it up my mouth, sniffing it a few times. I wasn't exactly hungry but I had at least taken a couple of small bites off of it, to convince Tyler that I had stopped purging after my meals and snacks.
"You need to eat something, babe." He spoke to me in a soothing tone.
I glanced at him out of the very corner of my eye and averted them back to the pizza in my right hand, glowering at it.
"I ate a whole bunch before I came to the game with you." I lied straight through my teeth, but sounding very truthful, I was praying mentally that he would believe me.
He laughed amusingly, letting basically a huff through his nose too, and he didn't sound very believing of what I had just told him, but he seemed to be controlling the anger I knew he wanted to feel, but the fact that we were immensely surrounded by others, he couldn't do a single thing about it.
"Don't just completely lie to my face. I know that you didn't down anything because you were with me since earlier today."
"So? Maybe I was when you weren't looking or paying attention."
"I always keep a close eye on you. Your my fiancee."
I chuckled at his response.
"That's so not true."
"Yeah it is, at least when your around me it can qualify."
"Whatever."
"What's with the sudden attitude change? Just minutes ago you were wanting to crawl into a corner and now your being a bitch." He stated, getting a glare in return from me.
I rolled my eyes annoyingly and let the slice slip out of my fingers and fall back onto the plate but upside down instead, the cheese slowing sliding off of it cause of the grease. I stood up from where I was sitting in the booth and took a second to look at him, giving him a death stare before I stomped off towards the bathroom to do my secret business - that was only known about by myself and him.

■■■■■■■■

Tyler's lips soon clung to mine while he pressed me against the passenger's side door of his car, my back immediately changing temperature from the surface of the metal. His hands trailed down my sides and forced me to tremble against him. I had a bad feeling that I tasted like vomit but then again I did drink about half of the glass of soda I ordered and washed out my mouth in the bathroom, but it didn't guarantee it. Groaning onto my lips more than having it be released from his mouth as a moan, he brushed his nose against mine and pulled away from the kiss while gripping onto my bottom lip lightly.
Seconds later, his forehead rested carefully onto mine and he looked straight into my eyes while his sparkled from the moonlight, "I'm really sorry about what I said earlier." He whispered apologetically, making me remember when he had said to me.
I let my lips curve up a centimeter or two to show that I cared but it wasn't such a big thing in my opinion, he yelled at me and called me discouraging names more than half of the time.
"D-don't worry about it." I stammered.
He raised one of the hands that was resting against my hips and placed it softly onto my cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb, "I am glad that I'm marrying you though, even if I can get to be a bit...pushy..with certain things and get mad at you easily." He continued sympathetically while he caressed my face with his rough skin.
I could have seriously sworn that he couldn't have looked more handsome and angelic ever than he did while he was making my heart melt in my chest. I was starting to slowly forget every single thing that came between us that was bad, I couldn't resist even if I put in some effort and tried my hardest. The way that his blue eyes seemed to shine down to mine, showing that I was the only one really important to him in his life and the proving that I was his; the amazing way that his long spikey brown hair was softer and more free that night without all of the extra added gel. He caught me gazing intently at him and he laughed adorabley in response to it, placing a quick, cautious kiss to my lips and slipping his hands down into mine, intertwining his fingers around mine and playing mindlessly around with them.
"Come with me to my house, please?" He asked while giving me a face that I could not refuse.
"Okay." I whispered back to him, and blinked my eyes while I turned to get into his car, listening to his fast footsteps against the pavement of the parking lot while he headed to his own side; I was extremely oblivious to what he was wanting to do when we would arrive there.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitimeSáb Set 06, 2008 8:57 pm

CHAPTER 4
REFUSING A TEMPTATION IS HARD TO DO

Leading me into the dark and empty house, Tyler's hands gripped more onto my waist, walking closely behind me. He would occasionally press his shiny lips to my tender neck and kiss it a few times, obviously impatient.
"What are you doing?" I asked curiously while he did so, glancing back at him and raising my eyes up.
"Sshhhhh..." He cooed while he pressed his index finger to my mouth and I obeyed by pressing my lips back together and nodding my head.
He re-adjusted the way that his arms were positioned comfortably around me and he helped me up the stairs since it was practically pitch dark. I appreciated it because I didn't feel like falling but what I was most worried about was what he was desperate to do in the first place.
"Just follow my movements and it'll be easier than I expected it too and you would predict." He told me carefully, and I opened my mouth to speak but he shook his head, "Don't speak either, it'll be...amazing?" He guessed around, chuckling.
I sucked in my lips into my mouth and chewed nervously on the undersides of them, needing time to think this over before any serious action was taken - that I was sure I would regret.
He took a couple of steps forward so that he had the ability to stand in front of my body, sliding both hands greedily down the the small of my back. And in an instant, he easily lifted me straight off of the ground, making me gasp while he laid me safely on top of his bed. Seconds later, he was hovering successively above me.
"Tyler...w..no." I breathed and I was forced to tilt my head, my cheeks pressed to his covers while he hungrily gnawed at my neck with his rough lips and teeth.
He ignored me anyways and continued on for his own guilty pleasure, caressing my sides with his hands, making it look like he was creating all the work.
"I don't want to have sex with you if that's what your thinking." I refused quietly, feeling horrible already for admitting it but knowing that I'd never regret it.
He stopped immediately when the last letter was out, and moved his head away, looking down at me hard with narrowed eyes, not looking disappointed, or even mad, I couldn't tell what mood he was rising.
"Are you saying no to loosing your virginity for about the 50th time?" He asked me in surprised tone, either completely deaf or not believing it.
"Y-..y..yeah. I'm not ready for it yet, at least not right now. Maybe on our honeymoon..at...at least then I'll be convinced that your staying with me forever." I responded, trying to make a point so he wouldn't grow angry.
"Well of course I'll be with you for...ever or whatever." He replied, sounding astounded.
"No..i..it's just...I can't do this, okay? I'd love to but it isn't right."
Tyler let a few loose strands of hair fall gently down while he kept his eyes on me, shifting back and forth across my face and then he finally gave up, crawling off of me. "This is so fucking retarded!" He protested loudly, groaning frustratedly while he sat on the edge of his bed. I slowly sat up using my hands to support myself, staring scared at his back.
"Babe..c-..come on...you can't get mad at me when I told you when I wanted this to happen! I could change my mind to when we have kids, if we ever will, if you want me to." I rose my voice up and down, calming myself while I ran my hand lightly up and down his back, rubbing it to possibly relax him too.
He jolted his body to the side that caused my hand to whip away from it's current position, rolling his eyes annoyingly, "Oh whatever, I just hate how you always get to the best point and then totally ruin the chance for us. I already decided but you can't agree to it! It isn't that damn hard, and it isn't a big deal either, at least in the bad area of it. I..I wanted it to be...special and..what you want to!"
"But it is what I want!" I retorted argumentatively, "It just isn't right to do it when we're only 18 years old!"
"You never shut up! I don't care if we're too young to, I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. I'm getting MARRIED to you and you don't even seem to see that!"
"MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU LOOSE YOUR TEMPER WAY TOO EASILY."
"I do because of YOU! Because of YOU, I'm in this mess right now, people who are engaged are supposed to be HAPPY, not some big fucked up problem like we are! GOD sometimes it's YOU that I want to slap or punch or YELL AT because it's all so..STUPID, I can't deal with it anymore!" He spat back at me crudely, and I licked my lips, turning my head away from him and concentrating on the ceiling instead, tears shimmering in my eyes.
"No..no wait." He whispered apologetically, "I didn't mean it like that, I..I didn't want to put the blame on you. Really I'm sorry." He all said in a matter of seconds, fast.
I shook my head and placed my fingertips directly under my eyelids, hoping to push the tears back inside my head, but it wasn't worth it because they started to slide down my cheeks, I never felt so guilty, or violated, or upset, or anything more.
"I feel..l-...like we're..going to break it off sometime..or at this second, you know?" I stated in a whisper, my voice cracking off at certain areas. "It hurts so much, and it's always my fault, according to you, I do everything wrong." I stood up from his bed, not liking how I was near his presence and I also wanted to hide the crying, and I was holding back sobs.
Tyler hesitated while he chewed at his thumb, his elbow resting thoughtfully against his knee and his other one hanging loosely over the other leg, glancing up at me and sighing deeply. He pressed his hand to his heated forehead, pushing his hair back a little bit.
"I'm an asshole and I realize that but I always do after we have our fights or I yell at you. I don't want to end it with you, that's..my LAST choice, I just.." He stopped, waiting for more words, "I need you to just...listen to me more...because you just don't and make the decisions for the wedding WITH ME, instead of by yourself. And..I..I'll learn to control my anger."
I couldn't bring myself to believe a word that he just said to me, but I had to if it was part of the partial agreement between the both of us, I desperately needed everything to work out. Relief had replaced my feeling of worry, looking at him intently while he rose his eyes to meet mine, his facial expression switching to one of innocence.
"A...am I off the hook?" He simply asked, and I took a minute, before smiling weakly, "Yeah.."
He moved away from his bed and headed over to me, resting his hands gently to my cheeks and wiping them away clean, smearing my makeup but it wasn't a bother to me.
"I love you...a lot..and I'm really sorry..for everything."
I only rested my head to his chest and comfortably cuddled to him as if he was my own pillow, covers and sheets, his arms snaking around my small frame, "Don't worry about it." I said, not regretfully yet, "I..I love you too."
He smiled reassuringly and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

■■■■■■■■

Nick breathed in the cool night air through his mouth, shivering and wrapped himself, gripping tightly onto the back of his sweatshirt. He furrowed his eyebrows to the mysterious sound of a girl's soft cries, turning his head back and forth quickly just to find the source of where it was coming from.
"What the heck...?" He had to whisper to himself through his clenched teeth, starting to chatter together - the temperature obviously had fallen down and he wanted to know who this person was.
His eyes met ones of sorrow, shining while she sat under the the streetlamp on an old wooden, rusty bench.
"Are you okay?" he questioned aloud to her, concerned while he cautiously sat next to her, hearing the boards creak under the weight.
She sniffled away and seeming like she was ignoring him, but instead wiped away her damped cheeks, "I'm fine." She croaked.
"Oh....you sure?" He asked uneasily.
"Yeah, it's just...family..troubles...they have me a little worked up."
"I'm sorry." He said sympathetically, but truthfully, "I..I hope that everything gets better." He added, giving her an assuring smile with sparkling white teeth and risen cheekbones, his brown eyes twinkling from the night sky as well; he looked incredibly handsome.
"Thank you." She whispered, breathing out her mouth.
"What's your name?" Nick asked curiously, trying not to offend her or seem like a stalker, but growing polite.
"J-..Jasmine." She answered through her fallen tears still seeping out of her eyes.
"Well..I'm Nick."
"I...I like your bush of curls for hair." She commented embarrassingly, biting her bottom lip to show that she was loosening up, surprised at how easy it was to talk to a total stranger.
Nick laughed and smiled widely at her once again, "Well thanks...your..not bad yourself..even if I happened to meet you only a few minutes ago." He agreed, raising his eyebrows.
She managed some giggles, her crying slowing down while they kept the conversation going.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitimeDom Set 14, 2008 3:51 am

CHAPTER 5
SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A SLAVE?

Blinking my eyes, I was immediantly greeted to the bright morning sun of the day, quickly squinting and keeping it from entering my pupils anymore than it already had.
I waited until I was at least decently used to it to look down at who was moving around, obviously not appreciating the position that they were laying in. I noticed that it was Tyler and his hair was extremely messy along with the way that his boxers were twisted around his legs tightly, my eyebrows raising.
"...Tylerr?" I asked him in a whisper while I took hold of his bare arm and started to shake it gently, but not enough to scare him awake. "Babbyy? I don't like being up and alone, you know thatt."
What exactly did I get in return?
Moaning and groaning.
He had first off groaned while attempting to swat my hand away from the area of his skin at which it was placed, and then he moaned and rolled over onto his stomach, stuffing his face into his pillow until he could drown everything surrounding him out.
"TYLER ADAM!" I belted out and started to giggle madly when he suddenly fell out of bed considering he was on the other side, my protection being the wall or the choice of him when he had nothing.
He raised his arm up and waved his hand around to signal that he was alright and now he wasn't sleeping anymore as well, and I tried to calm myself down, finding that quite entertaining. My giggles soon turned into snickers instead.
"I hateee youuu." He mumbled into the carpet.
"I know." I responded in a rather perky voice, knowing that he was kidding around and didn't actually mean it.
"Make me breakfast."
"Excuse me?"
"Fooooooddd." He whined desperately.
I pressed my lips together and pursed them forward, waiting a minute or two before I climbed down onto the floor beside him, but moving my entire body ontop of his once he had flopped onto his back.
"You want food?"
"Yesss." He replied tiredly, rubbing his eyes.
I rested my chin on an area around the very top of his chest, my arms wrapping around his muscular waist and his own around my hips loosely.
"Almost having sex surely wears me out." He admitted, moving his gaze down to me and I held back my laughs.
"Hmmm, really?" I asked him curiously.
"Oh yes." He said back weakly, his head falling against the floor.
"PWSH, well I'm not totally exhausted like you are." I replied, trying to make him sound ridiculous.
"That's cause I did all of the work."
My eyes widened and I was really close to slapping him in the arm for what he said, finding it absolutely perverted.
"Your disgusting." I spat, sounding replused.
"But you love me to death anyways." He added with a smile, moving his hand away from my hips and shaking it around in front of my face so that the ring was visible to me.
I rolled my eyes and snatched his arm, placing it back in the spot that it was recently before, "Yeesss I dooo." I said, smirking at him.
...well...for now...
He pressed his lips onto mine unexpectedly, causing me to lean my head back at first and then once I was getting into it, I smiled widely onto his lips, receieving one back from him and continuing to kiss him back.
■■■■■■■■

I fiddled around with my fingers while Tyler led me into the jewelry store at which we would be ordering and purchasing our wedding rings from.
His arm was securely on my waist and I was pulled too close for comfort even if I did in fact enjoy it.
"Like I said, I want a silver ring with a blue-green topaz gemstone inside of it and 'FOREVER' embedded into it." I reminded him, even if what I wanted it to say might not stay true for too long; every teenage marraige ends after a year or two.
Tyler nodded his head in response, sighing like he was growing annoyed, "I know, I know, I remember things easily, don't worry, babe. I have control of this." He assured me, rubbing my back by his hand sliding up and down it slowly, bringing me to him and he pressed his lips to my cheek, shortly and sweetly.
"Good." I stated simply, smiling.
He strode up to the counter after he was finished with me, and I rested my arms lightly on the top of it, waiting for him to enter my request in and along with his to the man that was standing there in a fancy black suit that looked overdone.
My head turned unconciously and I heard him start to speak about mine first and then his own, but I wasn't really caring as much as I expected myself too, I was more busy looking at other rings and materials that were considered jewelry. And for some odd reason, around the rest of the perimeter of the store. I wanted to see who else was there; my eyes slightly narrowed but curiously.
One of the people that seemed to stand out to me was a guy who looked like he was around the same age that Tyler was, which was eighteen, straightned dark hair and brown eyes that shined when I met them, licking my lips in a non-sexual way, no matter how goodlooking he was. His nose seemed to be shaped out correctly, not perfect and not horrible and his lips were just the same. I never seen anyone as gorgeous as he was except for my own fiance. It was giving me the chills, shooting up and down my spine.
"Whoa." I whispered breathlessly, pulling it all back in by taking in a sharp breath.
"What was that?" Tyler stopped talking to the man and glanced down at me to see what I was mumbling on about.
"Oh...nothing." I answered with a quick turn my neck, making it visible that I was paying close attention when I clearly wasn't at all. My cheeks began to heat up but I ignored that so it would stop easier.
He shrugged his shoulders innocently, not seeing it a big deal and kept on rambling, while I stood beside him and tried my best not to glance over my shoulder.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt   COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt Icon_minitime

COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE ['YOU' with jB; RATED PG-13] - Britt
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1