CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

[ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich.

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

[ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich. Empty
MensagemAssunto: [ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich.   [ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich. Icon_minitimeQua Ago 06, 2008 2:45 pm

RATED - 13 & OLDER.
OR JUST BE MATURE TO THE MATTERS DISCUSSED IN THIS FANFIC.

AUTHOR’S NOTE
I’m not doing this to disrespect the Jonas Brothers. It’s a fan fiction that deals with different types of situations, and I used one of them for a ‘different’ type of character. So enjoy reading! =]

[ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich. 30xigir
[ rewind & breathe ]

Maybe if my heart stops beating
It won't hurt this much
And never will I have to answer
Again to anyone

I climb, I slip, I fall
Reaching for your hands
But I lay here all alone
Sweating all your blood

Don’t come looking for me
Cuz I’ll be right here with the words you said
I’m looking for the words to say
You know what you did, you know
And how can anybody
Forget the promise that you made?
Cuz this is how the promise breaks

Rewind to the first time.

"This is the feet, oh and here, this is the baby’s head.” The ultrasound technician ran the cold scanner thing over my bloated stomach and I nodded, letting tears slip down my cheeks. It wasn’t happy tears.
“Are you okay?” the ultrasound technician asked. I just nodded and rubbed my eyes.

----

“HEY GUYS! IT’S SLUTTY MCSLUT-SLUTT!” I heard boys holler and roaring with laughter as I walked by, heading towards the cabin. I tried to ignore them, but the words just hurt. They don’t know jacksh-t.
“I can’t believe she’s going to this church camp when she broke a promise of abstinence. It’s disgusting. I don’t know why we have to share a room with he--” I dropped my stuff on my bed and everyone sharing a room with me just stared at me, I avoided their looks and grabbed my bible and quickly dashed out and slammed the door shut, leaning against it for a few moments as I let the tears shed, the empty, lonely feeling in my chest engulfing everything and just leaving me with nothing.
I weakly walked down the hall way as I took a breather to calm down and the baby moved inside my belly. I gently put my hand on my stomach and continued to walk. This is how it’s going to be for the rest of my summer.

----

I felt a pair of brown eyes watching me again as I sat down alone during the lunch break, the usual. I glanced around, then I fixated my eyes at the boy with dark brown curly locks, his white v-neck t-shirt with a silver dog tag just over it, tight dark navy blue jeans, “Gosh…” I blushed, my hormones flaring up a bit. But to complete it all, there was a silver ring upon his ring finger. His eyes immediately left me when I caught him staring.
Purity ring.” I thought while I was probably devouring 10 sandwiches and whatever I could put in my mouth and swallow. I heard whispers about me everywhere, so I got up and left the lunch area, heading towards a deserted place.
“Just another month and a half to go, if I can survive 15 days with these people, I can probably finish this off.” I said to myself as I took a bite of my apple and saw a group of ‘pretty and pure’ boys and girls walking up to me.
“I knew you were a pregnant sl-t, but I didn’t know you were crazy too and that you were that lonely that you have to talk to yourself, hah.” The blonde boy grabbed my tray and pushed it onto the floor. I slowly bent over with some difficulty and tried to pick it up.
“Not only are you un-pure and disgusting, but you look repulsive as well. I don’t know who would sleep with you.” a brunette girl with bright blue eyes laughed, everyone joining in. I rolled my eyes at them and stood up, walking away.
One of the boys grabbed my hair and pulled me back and sat me down onto the ground, ”Where do you think you’re going? You need to be punished for this sin. Right now should be a good timing.” I don’t know why I couldn’t talk or defend myself, but I tried to pull my hair out of their grasp, though another boy pulled me up and pushed me onto the nearby log.
“What should we do with her, Ryan?” another boy called out, the girls giggling in the back round.
“Hmm...there’s numerous things to do..” Ryan walked up to me and grabbed my wrists tightly, so tight that they were bruising.
“How about this..” He brought up his hand but someone’s fist came out of no where and collided with Ryan’s face, making him fall to the ground.
It’s was the brown-haired boy with the tight jeans and dog tag from earlier.
“What the hell is your guys problem?! Ganging up on an innocent, defenseless, PREGNANT, girl. You guys are horrible. You know you could’ve killed her baby, and that’s a sin too. Killing an innocent life.” The vein in his neck was showing and he was obviously pissed off.
“Nick, why are you defending her? She broke a vow of abstinence…it’s disgusting. Aren’t you on our side? Besides, you went on a date with me just a couple of days ago..” The brunette girl smirked, running her fingers down his arm.
“Don’t touch me. I didn’t know you guys were this shallow. JUST GET OUT OF HERE!” he yelled, everyone quickly making there way out of the deserted area.
His rough, cute hands took my small hand and he gently touched the new bruise.
“You okay?” he asked quietly, his voice more timid. I felt myself blush slightly.
“..Thank you.”

Now I can survive this summer because I met Nick.

Little did I know his last name was Jonas. It was the same last name as the boy that did this to me. Joseph Jonas.

He got me pregnant.
& sadly, I was in love with him.
but obviously he doesn't feel the same.

----

Última edição por BREAKING DAWN. em Qui Ago 21, 2008 4:12 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

[ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich. Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: [ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich.   [ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich. Icon_minitimeQua Ago 06, 2008 2:56 pm

listen below while reading the SAD parts of the chapter x]
Código:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PttoE3MXC1w
[ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich. Begeo0
[ you filled my life with color ]
but behind all of that, I‘m still in black and white

If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because I'm starving for you here
With my undying love
And I, I will

As I was healing half of my life, the other half slowly wilted in pain, from something I’d like to call heart break. I chose to be ignorant to the pain but it won’t even want to inch away for one second because having to hide it just worsens it every second, and it obviously isn’t good for the baby either, considering all the thoughts when I’m alone, trying to sleep, is of someone who I won’t let into my life again, yet I want too so badly. But it’s not like he’d want too anyway. He doesn’t know what he did but I’m sure after he sees this he really would want to run away. I heard a faint call of my name…forcing me to depart from my thoughts back into reality.

“Are you okay?” His voice left a different tingling feeling in my stomach. It felt good. The baby must love him too.
“Nick, I’m fine, trust me. I tend to space out a lot, sorry. You just have a few similarities in your face with someone I know, not that you would know him. You just happen to have the same last name…which could be a coincidence.” I rambled on without noticing and Nick burst into a cute fit a laughter.
“I do have two older brothers and one younger brother, not that it would matter.” He gave me a crooked grin that made the baby kick.
“Ow…gosh Nick stop being so cute so she won’t be so mean!” I laughed, but my face went red when he put his hand on my bloated abdomen. The baby moved around and kicked where Nick’s hand was.
“Hey, don’t blame me for being cute, blame my parents! And wow…this is cool..I was like..too young to care about moving and kicking babies when my younger brother was born.” Nick’s lips curled into a small smile and his brown eyes looked into mine, I felt a weird familiar connection but I ignored it, though noticing the smile wipe away when he locked eyes with me made me feel a bit self conscious.

The baby kicked again.
Nick jumped back and chuckled, pushing his curly bangs out of his face and it fell down over his forehead again, his face look almost angelic and perfect. I tried to kick the thoughts out of my head as my eyes were traveling down his body and to his tight jeans. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid ‘in’ style these days. Stupid stupid tight guy pants. Stupid stupid him for wearing those thin material v-neck dude t-shirts as well. I shouldn’t even be having these thoughts in church camp.

Nick leant back on his palms and it exposed his body more. I quickly got up and ran out of cabin. He raised an eyebrow and quickly followed me out.
“GAH! Stupid stupid stupid sdlkfamsdkfawe.” I kicked a near by boulder and then looked at who followed. D-mn curly headed boys.
“Are you okay? You just…like ran out of me at the most random time.” He shoved his hands in his pocket, leaning against his door. His pose was so..sdfasdfsdf. My brain felt like it was frying as I tried to focus my eyes on his perfect face.
“Uhm, Nick, I just really need breathing space OUTSIDE where there is no beds or objects big enough to lie down on with you near it.” I totally just blabbed that out without noticing. I turned around and mentally beat my own ass. I heard him laughing hysterically, I thought he was going crazy for a second. I turned to face him and his cute toothy grin showed.
“Pregnancy hormones, right? I’m guessing I’m ten times s-xier in your eyes than the average perverted sl-tty girl.” Nick walked up to me and he put his hands on my shoulders.
“Just chill and try not to think of such things during CHURCH camp. Hm…you also don’t look like the girl who would be pregnant at a young age. Too cute, innocent looking…but looks can be deceiving I guess.” He moved back and brushed my bangs out of my eyes.
“Hey…you don‘t even know jacksh-t of what happened anyways.” I felt tears well up in my eyes. Oh no, mood swings. I crossed my arms and glared at him.
“Okay okay, calm down, I didn’t mean it literally. You look beautiful when your pregnant…” He smiled at me and took one of my hands for comfort.

“It’s just…wait..what do you mean that I don’t know what happened…cause obviously you make babies when you do it…wait…did you even want too….with him?!”
Nick’s eyes filled with panic and concern. Crap. I shouldn’t have said anything.
“That’s something I prefer to keep myself.” I said quietly and gently placed my hand ontop of his. I smiled weakly and quickly turned and walked away, trying to hold back the tears as I thought of what happened with me and Joseph.

Too weak to move, too much pain to struggle, eyes burning with tears. It took all my strength too try and push him off, but I couldn’t. It just worsened the pain within me and he didn’t even take it slow to make sure I was okay. My small hands tried to claw at his skin to hurt him, but nothing worked. Warmth spread through out me and he got off of me, his eyes glassy as he looked at me one last time. I just laid there, hoping to die that very moment. Why couldn’t he have just killed me? It would be much better than to suffer this pain as he left me there. He was someone I was in love with, I don‘t know why I was. I don’t know how I couldn’t see through his fake mask. He probably did this to other girls too. Which is what the pain in my heart that felt like someone stabbed me and twisted it multiple times, because the thought of him doing this to other girls. But everyone girl I‘ve known that he was with weren‘t any church-going-innocent-pure-girls. They probably willingly just did it with him. Which is what made it different with me. I never gave him what he wanted, so he took it by force for himself.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[ rewind & breathe ] - Written by Mich.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1