CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Empty
MensagemAssunto: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 6:57 pm

A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. 4uw1atc

RATE: PG-13
ATYPICALTEENAGEDRAMA

Nick and I were together, of course,
he had to go onto this 12 month tour around North America for his music.
So Nick gave me this..'present' before he left with Joe and Kevin
and things have been pretty weird.
I always IM'ed, text, e-mailed, and called Nick all the time
so that we would stay in contact, but only a few days after they left,
Nick decided to break it off with me because considering it was a long time,
he said we'd be better off as friends.
But he only mentioned that after he heard he had to extend
the tour more longer.
But as soon as he informed me,
I started getting unusually sick and things have been really rocky.
and,
Oh yeah, that's when I found out I was pregnant with Nick's baby.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:09 pm

APRESENTTONEVERFORGET
CHAPTER ONE

" Do you seriously have to leave tomorrow?" I whined, my arms around Nick's waist, his arms over me, holding me close to his warm body.
" I'm sorry...I have too! And it's for like TWELVE months! I'm going to die without you!" Nick whined back, holding me, both of us turning to look at the clock.

8:00 PM, dark outside, no one home till 12 AM.
I bit my bottom lip, feeling an unusual awkward feeling pour over us as we stood there, slowly pulling away from each other.
Nick eyesexed me, smirking pervertedly, his flawlessly messy curls falling over his dark brown eyes.
I looked at Nick, noticing his look and him smirking as he bit his bottom lip, slowly walking towards me again.

" How about...I give you a present before I leave..." Nick whispered to me in a quiet, seductive tone. He gently wrapped his arm about my waist, pulling me close, his hot breath hitting against my skin.
I couldn't help but feel myself tremble from it all.

His lips locked with mine, never parting as he laid me on my back on his bed.
He went on top, his lips parting a bit, adding lip movement to add more passion.
I kissed him back, my hands gently running across his soft bare skin under his shirt as me and him kissed, letting myself gently bite his bottom lip as we kissed.
I grabbed the bottom of Nick's shirt and pulled it over his head, pulling away from kissing him for a second to rip off his shirt and tossed it on the floor.
Nick started to french me, our bodies trembling from the feeling of the kisses, me, trembling even more from his abs being pressed up against my body.
I felt his hands pull off my dress, dropping it to the floor as he kissed me more deeply, our hearts racing and pounding hard, my mind blank, my stomach flipping over and over again.
He slipped off his jeans quickly, throwing it on the floor, kissing me everywhere possible.

Next thing you know, we were breathing heavily, my head rested on Nick's shoulder, his head snugged against mine.
He held my hand, lacing our fingers as he held it, kissing my lips gently in the process.
I ran my fingers down his abs, letting my hand rest on it, able to control my hand from doing anything else after touching his defined, toned muscles.
The blanket was pulled over us, our heads peeking out from under the covers, both of us still recovering from what we just did.
Nick sat up a bit, turning to look at the clock, noticing it was almost twelve and he jumped out of bed, changing into his clothes again, grabbing all his awesome clothes and throwing it in a suit case and put other necessities in it and he sat back down on his best beside me when I sat up, his blanket wrapped around me.

" In a rush, aren't you?" I giggled, kissing him on the lips softly, giving him a small smile as I pulled away.
I couldn't let it process in my head that he was going to be gone for a year.
That I'm only 14, and I just did a wh-re-ish act with Nick...breaking a promise we both had.
" [ your name]..I..I love you so much.." Nick swallowed hard, cupping my face and pulling me into a deep passionate kiss, his arm slipping around my waist, pulling me as close as I could against his body.
"..I love you too.." I was able to say back during the kiss, suddenly it getting heated.

We both heard people drive up the drive way and I pulled away quickly, putting on my clothes again, Nick spraying his room with his body spray and threw that in his suitcase as well.
I ran over to Nick's mirror, trying to fix my hair and trying to look pretty again, but Nick walked over behind me, taking my hands and putting it back down to my sides, him kissing my neck gently from behind, smiling at me brightly.

" You don't need to fix yourself up, you look gorgeous already to me..." He murmured romantically into my ear, feeling my own heart flutter.

I laughed and just ignored him, quickly fixing my hair and my clothes, and running out of his room, sprinting down the stairs and falling onto the couch, pretending I was sleeping on it as Nick ran down stairs behind me, squishing himself onto the other side of the couch, pulling me onto him to rest my head on his chest.

As they all came in, they just looked at us sleeping on the couch and just walked by, starting to pack up, Mrs. Jonas, Mr. Jonas, and Frankie helping Joe and Kevin pack, their manager and uncle Josh ready to pick them up tomorrow in the morning.

-

I made sure I woke myself up earlier then Nick, sneaking into his room, seeing him trying to wake himself up, unable too because he was tired from the activity last night.
I climbed on top of him, hovering over him and leaning down to kiss him on the lips softly to wake him up, making it more heated to get him up faster, and it did.
He pushed me on my back on his bed and he went over me, deepening the kiss and kissing with lots of lip movement.
I laughed as he kissed me, pulling away and sitting up, Nick sitting beside me after pulling away.

" Wow, that woke you up." I giggled, kissing him gently on his neck, kissing his adam’s apple then back up to his lips.
" I know...and I loved that...and I'll really miss that." Nick frowned, noticing his sad facial expression. I took his hand and kissed it gently, then looking into his eyes, feeling my heart sink.

A year being away from each other was terrible. Both of us were madly and crazily in love with each other.

" What we shared last night...was amazing...don't forget that...okay? I love you. Don't forget that either..." Nick kissed me on the lips gently, deepening it more, me biting his lips gently, suddenly Joe bursting through the door, going to wake up Nick but he just saw us making out.
" Ew, get a room...well...you're in a room, but...lock the door! Seesh...oh and Nick start getting ready, we're leaving soon, and you guys wait till your married...you know if you last that long." Joe flashed his purity ring at me and Nick and I felt my heart sink even more, my stomach pulsing for some reason.

-

When I stood outside the house, Nick and I standing on the porch, staring at each other. I already had tears rolling down my cheeks.
Nick pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionately and poured all his emotions in it, wanting it to last, but he pulled away.

" I love you, Nick! " I told him as he started to walk away. Nick turned and smiled, "I love you too!"
He turned again, looking back every half a second before he went into the car.

Mrs. Jonas put a comforting hand on the shoulder, wiping away some of my tears.

" Well, it's not like he's going to war or anything, just leaving for a year, without any home visits..." I said to her, my voice cracking from my soft sobbing.

I watched the car drive away, Nick looking out the window at me, waving. I waved back, smiling contently and I turned, my mind echoing what Joe said earlier.

" you guys wait till your married...you know if you last that long."
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:12 pm

THETESTOFMYMISTAKES
CHAPTER TWO

It’s been two days away from Nick and we’ve been texting, calling, IM’ing, e-mailing, EVERYTHING to each other, trying to make it seem like we were never apart.
But it really wouldn’t help, knowing he’d be gone for so long.
We’d talk on the phone all day or when Nick had time, and when the phone died, we’d talk on IM and text and e-mail and any other alternative way.
I’ve tried convincing them if they could come back for the holidays but they couldn’t, and it made me upset.
But lately, I’ve been really weak and dizzy, and I had some really weird cravings…

Before I knew it, a week passed by, and Nick was suddenly not really contacting much, and I think I’ve gotten the stomach flu too…I’ve been really sick and throwing up.

While I was laying in Nick’s bed, my cell phone rang and I answered it, my voice a bit messed up from being sick.

“ Hello?” I said tiredly in the phone, too lazy to check the caller ID
“ Hey! It’s Nick!” Nick said happily on the other end. I sat up quickly, a smile appearing on my face. Right now I couldn’t be any happier…kind of.
“…I just heard that…uhm….the tour had been extended longer then a year…” Nick said in to the phone, his tone turning sad, and pretty pissed off.
I almost dropped the phone, but then I clutched onto it.
“ What…? You’ve-You’ve got to be kidding me…” I couldn’t believe it. Longer then I year, I couldn’t even handle a couple of days.
“ I’ll be back next Christmas…not this Christmas though…I’m…I’m really sorry…”
“…I….I…omg…that’s so long…” I hid my face in my palm, my other hand holding the phone. I could feel tears well up in my eyes as I heard Nick sigh in the other end of the phone line.
“ I know it is….uh….da-nit…sorry I have to get to sound check. Love you..”
“…I l-l-l-love you too..” I quickly hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

Days past by, and they went by pretty fast if you’re sick, in bed, Mrs. Jonas taking care of you and Frankie jumping on you until you wanna throw up all over the cute little thing.
Frankie reminds me too much of Nick, but Joe at the same time, yet Kevin too.
The throwing up had been dying down. I’ve only thrown up in the mornings and a little bit more into the day.
Nick hasn’t been calling, emailing, or IM’ing. So I just decided to ignore every phone call until Frankie threw the phone at me.

“ Ow! Frankie! What the heck!” I said, calming down the language in case he decided to start using the word I really would’ve used.
“ Sorryy!” Frankie yelled before charging out of the room.
“ Hello?” I said in the phone, a smile on my face from Frankie. He was just so cute you couldn’t help it.
“ Hey…uh..[your name]…” I heard Nick say on the other end of the phone, sounding some what upset.
“ Oh, hey Nick!” I said, a bit happier then the tone he had.
“ I have to tell you something….” He swallowed hard and it was pretty loud, which made me worry about what he was going to say.
“ What is it?” I asked, a bit shaky.
“…I think…I think we should break up.” Nick said into the phone quietly.
“………….” I tried to say something, but my mind was full of questions, though it wouldn’t come out of my mouth.
“ Just..being away from you for so long…we’re bound to drift away…I love you and all…just…I think we should just be friends.” Nick said, his voice cracking on the other end, probably trying not to cry or something.
“ I…I love you too…b-but….uhm…never mind…uh well…bye Nick, have fun at your next concert place…talk to you later..bye..” I quickly hang up, biting my lip hard as I tried to prevent the tears.

I couldn’t make my tears stay in my eyes. I fell back onto Nick’s bed, crying my eyes out.
My heart felt like it drowned in my stomach or something, it just hurt so bad.
I really never thought that me and Nick would break up like that or anything, I thought we could resume what we had when he came back.
Sure, I wasn’t the prettiest girl in the world, and Nick and I were best friends at first and grew up with each other…
I don’t know…I’m confused…and sick. I hid my face in the pillow, the tears kept flowing and left tear stains on the pillow.
Mainly, what really made me confused is why would my stomach flu last for like a week.
Normally it’s like a day or two. Maybe it’s just…really bad.
But my mind started wandering. I was sick and confused and couldn’t think properly, but then my mind pondered upon the thought of Nick.
Then suddenly, my heart started racing quickly, my mind going in circles and spinning. Mainly, from fright.
He forgot to use something.
Oh sh-t.
I might be pregnant.

-

Of course, nothing is weirder then having ‘the talk’ with not only your ex-boyfriend's and best friend’s mom.
I was just curious and asking questions…I never told her about me being sick every morning now.
She just thought I was perfectly fine, just curious about some things.
Once I finished talking to her when Frankie and Mr. Jonas came back from going out to buy dinner,
I ran upstairs back to Nick’s room, checking the calendar. You know…keeping track of my…period.
I marked off the day I was supposed to get it, which is in a couple of days.
If I get it, I’m lucky, but what would explain the throwing up?
Maybe just some withdrawal of some Nick Jonas or something.
I walked over to one of his underwear drawers, opening it and noticing a small box.
I took it out and sat down on his bed, opening it and seeing a purity ring inside, specifically, Nick’s.
I saw a folded piece of paper and I opened it, slowly reading it and trying to comprehend on what he was saying.

Dear [your name],

You’re probably wondering why you can’t find your purity ring…well…I decided to take yours before I went on tour so I had something to remind me of you, and reminding me of what I took from you…not in a BAD way though, in a good way. Just something to resemble that we’ll be together forever--

Bullsh-t.
I then continued reading.

--and that you should keep my purity ring to remember me too. It’s probably going to be slightly bigger then your finger, but you can somehow fit it on if you want. I know it probably seems silly - but I had nothing else.
I hope it’s okay.

I love you

- Nick

I took his purity ring out of the box and slipped it on my thumb finger, noticing it fit.
I smiled slightly, my heart fluttering from that letter, but then I just remembered that Nick broke up with me, which made me wonder what he did with my ring.
This made me determined to go and get a pregnancy test…some how…without getting looks from the pharmacist.
You know, if I don't get my period..

-

The next day, I made it through buying a pregnancy test and I hid it in my shirt when I came back to the Jonas’ house, where I practically lived because I didn’t want to live with my mom and her boyfriend, whom their son I absolutely hate. Well, not THEIR son, HIS son, but whatever.
I kept the test hidden quite well until a couple of days past, and guess what?
No period.
So I did what I had to do, waiting my approximate time, sitting on the bathroom floor.
I made sure the door was locked extremely well because Frankie likes to break in when you’re in the bathroom.
My body was trembling in fear, my thoughts running in circles like 5465465464 miles per hour.
I clenched my eyelids shut, scared of what the result might be.
I held the test in my hand, opening my eyes, slowly opening my hand to reveal what made my heart sink.
Positive.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:17 pm

SOMEWHERETOCALLHOME
CHAPTER THREE

Of course, how the hell am I going to tell this to Mrs. Jonas that her 14 year old son knocked up his 14 year-old ex-girlfriend/best friend?
I kept telling myself that Pregnancy tests’ only are 99% accurate, and the 1% of inaccuracy happened.
But, it was no use. I kept getting morning sickness whether I liked it or not, and I’ve been stressing out from it too.
Oh, what matters make worse…am I going to keep the baby?
That’s the first question that popped in my mind. Get an abortion?…
Make the baby go away, secretly, then act like nothing happened..
Though…I don’t want to kill an innocent thing that never got the chance to live and have oxygen…and it IS my baby.
I couldn’t live my life knowing that I killed an amazing gift that God has given me.
So…if I keep the baby. How am I supposed to tell Nick too?!
Bad enough that I needed him right now with me while my stomach was moving around on it’s own, with a being inside.
I’m too young, irresponsible, stupid, dumb, blind, UGH!
I’m all of those plus some other things, the baby wouldn’t be happy with me….maybe there is an answer.
Adoption.
The first option would open my baby's doors and give loving parents who weren't fourteen and could look after a baby.
The child deserves better then a 14 year old girl and a 14 year old dad that has to be away on tour for SO FREAKIN LONG.
But more thoughts crossed my mind…I wouldn’t want my child growing up, not knowing who their real parents were, thinking that their real parents never wanted them and hated them so they gave them up and that they were never loved because they were some kind of outcast.
The truth is….I want the baby.

-

So, after days of pondering thoughts and careful consideration, I decided to confront Mrs. Jonas that she’s going to be a grandmother!
Okay, it’s not a happy situation, but I’ll make the best of it when I talk to her. She was like a second mom to me, better then my REAL mom.

As I made my way down the steps towards the kitchen, where Mrs. Jonas was cleaning up and cooking at the same time.
She turned and saw me, giving me a warm, motherly-loving smile.
I smiled back, a bit scared that I’ll lose such a nice second mom by telling her about this irresponsible act.

“ Um….Mrs. Jonas…could you talk to me about something? But…I think you’ll have to sit, considering it’ll take awhile…” I said to her, scared out of my wits to tell her, my hands shaking and my knees wiggling.
“ Sure, honey.” she said, putting down the sponge and walking over to the chair beside me, seating herself down and facing me with a concerned face, already knowing that something was wrong.
“…well….I don’t even know how to start this…but PLEASE, Mrs. Jonas, PLEASE don’t think of me differently and promise not to freak out and promise not to get mad and kick me out.”
“ I promise, I promise, and promise…I can take it.” she said, taking a deep breath and waiting for what I was going to say.
“ Nick…got me pregnant…” I said to her quietly, biting my lip. I looked away, down onto the floor, scared to see her reaction to it.
Mrs. Jonas sat there for a second, thinking. She didn’t seem mad at all, but she did look disappointed.
“ I know I broke a promise, I know I did…and I didn’t know that this was going to happen and I didn’t even think of the consequences and --”
“ [your name], calm down…I’m not mad…I am disappointed of Nick and you, especially Nick because we had the talk like a million times with him because Joe always polluted his mind.”
That made me laugh the first time this week.
“ So…I guess I should pack up my things and go back to my moms and tell her what happened then head for a shelter or a box on the street or something?”
Mrs. Jonas chuckled and shook her head,” Honey, no, you won’t be having to do any of that.”
“ Why not?”
“ Because this is your home and your welcome to stay here, and I’ll be here to help you with your baby. I know you wouldn’t give up a baby like that.”

-

As the thought lingered in my head while I was packing up to get ready to move out of Nick’s room into the guest room, I stared at the phone and at the computer.
When and HOW am I going to tell this to Nick?
“ OH, HI NICK! GUESS WHAT? YOU KNOCKED ME UP!”

But, knowing Nick, him being caring, sweet, nice, funny, amazing, hot…
Okay okay….
But if I told him, he would make everyone stop the tour and go home just to be here for the baby.
I didn’t want him to hate me for throwing away his life, his dreams, his tour, his fans.
So, it left me to no other option
I can't tell him. I just can't. I won't. And I won't until he's back...
He wouldn't be that mad, right....?

-

Days, weeks, and month’s past, and I started getting a stomach.
Nick called me and IM’ed me every once I awhile, asking if there was anything interesting happening at the house or if there was anything new or if I got a new boyfriend. Mainly things like that
And I always replied back as “ Nope, nothing new…really..”
It would feel so much better to just say,” No, nothing really, just that I’m pregnant with your baby and I need you so badly right now even if we’re not together.”
But I restrained myself from saying it.

After awhile, Nick has totally stopped calling and all that stuff. Except for one of the longest email that he left me. Well, it's the longest he's ever sent me because he's normally to lazy to type.

Hey!

It feels SO weird not being with you for like twos months, and I miss you badly, and I miss Frankie and mom and dad, but mainly you because…well we are best friends now.
So no feelings hurt if I tell you the greatest news on my whole adventure here on tour?

Oh great…NO feelings hurt?
I’M STILL ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH YOU NICK!

Well, the only time I could’ve told you this on the phone was in the morning, but you never answer in the morning, it was always my mom and she said you were sick or tired or sleeping. Are you okay?
Anyways…I found a girl…and she is absolutely amazing. Her name is Jessica - we aren’t dating yet, we’re just best friends still, she doesn’t know. Well, I have to go!
Talk to you soon

-Nick

My heart dropped. Jessica? What?
I sat on Nick’s bed, the laptop in my hands, tears rolling down my cheeks, basically uncontrollable.
BEST friend too? ABSOLUTELY AMAZING? Those used to be the words for me before he left.
He only said 'Are you okay?' ONCE, just f-cking ONCE, he didn't even bother explaining how worried he was.
I almost threw the laptop at the wall but I just kept it on Nick’s bed.
I stormed out of Nick’s room, going into the guest room, freezing at the door in surprise.
Everything was neatly put in place. There was already a baby cradle, some toys, a diaper changing table, and some other stuff that I didn’t know the name of.
I couldn’t help but smile and wipe the tears off my face.
It wasn’t much, but it was already amazing.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:23 pm

IFYOULOVESOMETHINGLETITGO
CHAPTER FOUR

The months flew and it was September 10th.
Mrs. Jonas and Mr. Jonas rushed me to the hospital.
Frankie…had a really hard time calming me down. All he did was make me laugh like crazy and then my water broke and he thought I went pee or something.

Time went by and finally, the babies were born, YES, babies. I had TWINS.
I had 10 hours of labor…terrible experience. But when they were cleaned up and in my arms, I was shaking from happiness.
A beautiful girl and a beautiful boy which made my eyes sparkle with tears. I never knew having children would be such a great feeling.
I decided to name the girl Marissa, and the boy Tanner.
Marissa had a small cute patch of swirly messy curly light brown hair, a light shade of cute freckles on her face, and big, observant brown eyes.
Tanner on the other hand had a little bit of curly dark brown hair and beautiful big blue eyes that were so mesmerizing.
They were both absolutely gorgeous, and I loved them so much.
Except…they both reminded me so much of Nick.

-

Each day, I felt so bad. I wanted to tell Nick about them really badly, but then I didn’t want to bother him fun time on tour and with…this..JESSICA girl.
As I watched Marissa and Tanner grow up, I felt even more worse. Nick had called and heard crying babies in the back round and I told him I was just baby sitting or I was out at the mall or a store or somewhere.
At almost 10 months of age for Marissa and Tanner, they were already babbling their first words and crawling around the house on their hands and knees, sitting up on their own and making the cutest baby noises ever.
They still needed help with their walking, but I took videos of their first steps. But whenever Marissa and Tanner did something that was their first, it made me feel so bad that Nick was missing it all.
But, I couldn’t blame him, he was out on tour with his new BEST FRIEND, JESSICA, and with his two majorly hot brothers with their girlfriends.

“ Mommmmmaahheeeeee.” Marissa squealed, reaching her arms out to me when I passed by. I stopped and walked over to her, picking her up and holding her in my arms, hugging her.
“ I wuv youuu.” I said in a baby cooing voice to her, her giggling and hugging me back.
“ I wuv mama toooooooooo.” she mumbled as she sucked her thumb as I put her back down on the carpet, Mrs. Jonas coming in with two warm baby bottles with baby formula inside of them.
Tanner was taking a bit more time learning then Marissa was, she was learning faster, but Tanner was catching up. They copied every word that anyone said so they learned pretty fast in mumbling words, but no one was allowed to swear around them at all.

After their first birthday, I received so many presents for them, especially from Mrs and Mr. Jonas, and I got some from my mom and her boyfriend. They came and visit and it was awkward, but she was being all nice.
And when I saw her boyfriend’s son, he was my age and he was pretty hot…and he was sooo nice and sweet to me, especially to the kids.
He never made any judgments. He didn’t call me a sl-t, a wh-re, or any of those colorful words. He was so kind and gentle, and that’s when I learned his name was Cameron.
He had amazingly soft, wavy blonde hair and really deep blue eyes like the ocean. Cameron’s smile was too die for and I seriously can believe I’m falling for my mom’s boyfriend’s son.

-

Before I knew it, I was sixteen, the twins were already like 15 months.
Cameron made my birthday. He asked me out that day after I celebrated with Marissa, Tanner, Mrs. Jonas, Mr. Jonas, Cameron, my mom, my mom’s boyfriend, and a couple of my friends.
Ever since Nick left, I’ve really developed since then too. I’ve grown into my features and I got the curves in the right place.
My hair was longer and layered, and I never knew after having twins, I wouldn’t be able to be thin again but I got thinner then I was before, which was good, and I got good curves.

It was 12 AM in the morning and Cameron and I were running back to the Jonas’ house, where he had to drop me off.
We were really late to come home, and I felt guilty for leaving Marissa and Tanner this late.
I stared into Cameron’s deep blue eyes, suddenly feeling his body heat on my skin, his hot breath on my lips.
I swallowed hard as he inched closer, tilting his head to the side a bit as he leaned in, gently kissing me on the lips.
I kissed him back, sliding my arms around his neck, pulling him closer so that the kiss was deeper and more passionate.
The door swung open and Cameron and I jumped away from each other quickly, seeing Mr. Jonas all protective-dad-like state.

“ Cameron, good night, and [your name] Marissa and Tanner need you at the moment.” Mr. Jonas gave Cameron and respectful smile then I waved to him, him sneaking a kiss on the cheek before he left.

I followed Mr. Jonas back inside and I ran over to Tanner, seeing Marissa asleep in Mrs. Jonas’ arms and Tanner still awake.

“ Oh Tanner, are you okayy?” I said to him, rocking him in my arms. He was crying a bit, holding one of his teddy bears that he had and he was chewing on it’s ear.
“ Mamaaa.” Tanner cried, dropping his teddy on the floor and him snuggling against me.
“ He hasn’t slept all day, I’ve changed his diaper and gave him a bottle and he wouldn’t stop.” Mrs. Jonas came into the room with a pacifier.
“ Maybe he just missed me.” I said, kissing his forehead.
“ Well, he’s been wondering why he’s only been seeing pictures of’ ‘daddaa’ and haven’t seen him in person yet too all day. “
“…at least he knows whose his dad. Well, they both do. I tell them stories all the time about him and show them pictures and ---”
“ Honey, their coming back this Christmas.” she interrupted me. I completely forget that they were coming back this Christmas. I didn’t even think once how I was going to tell him about Marissa and Tanner.
“ Moooooo mamaaaaaaa mommmmmmyyyy.” Tanner whined, reaching out for the pacifier. I put it in his mouth and he suddenly was quiet. I motioned for Mrs. Jonas to bring Marissa up to my bedroom.

-

I probably never noticed till this day that I kind of moved on from Nick. But something inside really loved him for some reason, but I didn’t want to admit it. I wanted to let go of him, but I just couldn’t.
My heart wouldn’t let me, but I kept telling myself everyday that I only like him as a friend and that Cameron and I were in love.
Today, oh, today was the day Nick was coming back. A couple of days before Christmas.
I glanced down at my thumb, noticing Nick’s purity ring still there. I wanted to take it off, but I just decided not too.

As I was holding Tanner in my arms, his big blue eyes looking around the house, pointing at one of Nick’s photos.

“ Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy! Heheheheeeeee.” Tanner giggled, chewing on his baby bottle pacifier.
“ Yes, that is daddy, and he’s coming back today, you get to see him!………..I hope…” I muttered the ending, twirling my fingers through Tanner’s curls as I poked at his cute button baby nose.
Suddenly, the door swung open and a guy with loose, dark brown curls that fell over his eyes as bangs, and right over his ears, walked in. His almond shaped deep brown eyes scanned the house, a toothy cute smile on his face. He pulled off his hat which revealed his flawlessy messy curls as he walked in more, quite a few people following him from behind.
He took off his jacket and you could see from his kinda loose t-shirt, you could see that he had a six pack and amazingly muscley biceps.
Oh god, please forgive me for having these sinful thoughts in my head, oh wait…
The guy turned and looked straight at me, and I looked at him, like time froze.
It was Nick.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:27 pm

TOOLITTLETOOLATE
CHAPTER FIVE

My body tensed up, my heart racing, my mind going ballistic.
I quickly made Tanner crawl up the stairs, so fast that Nick thought it was just some foreign object in my hand.
I stood up, putting on my stripped hoodie and zipped it up half way, slipping on my fuzzy slippers and fixing my short shorts, slowly walking over to the boys, more specifically, Nick.
But right before I got there, I got tackled down by Joe, then him picking me up and twirling me about.

“ AHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed and squeed at the same time, holding my arms tightly around his neck.
“ [your name]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Joe yelled in excitement, my body relaxing and holding him into more of a hug as he kept me off the ground in his arms. Everything felt so warm and cuddly, like that feeling of loneliness disappeared. Joe was like, basically the party animal.
“ JOEEEEEEE!” I laughed, wrapping my legs around his waist to help support myself more onto him. His dark brown hair grew longer then before, but seemed to be recently trimmed, but in a hot way. His soft bangs were swept to one side as usual, kinda like hot emo hair.
“ Holy crap, are you the same girl I know? I mean, woah.” Joe said in awe, just staring at me as if he was amazed at how much I grew.
“ Well, are you the same Joe I know?” I replied, giving him a sort of a joking flirty smile.
“ Okay, okay you two break it up.” Mrs. Jonas said, laughing as Joe put me down and we hugged normally.
“ Wow, you grew more too, you’re like…up to my eye brows. Or nose… or something like that. Just, wow.” Joe said again, blushing a bit.
“ Thankss, thanks…and thanks.” I laughed, quickly turning to Kevin when Nick was about to put his arms out for a hug and I ran over to Kevin, hugging him tightly.
“ Ahhhh, the brother I never had! Haha, I missed you so much Kevvooo.” I hugged him more, resting my head on his cold skin from the cold air from outside, my warm skin warming his.
“ Haha, I missed you too. You look really beautiful, just to tell you.” He told me in this really kind, soft, sweet tone. I blushed furiously.
“ Thanks, you didn’t change at all, which is a good thing, but you always look hot.” I complimented, just staring at Kevin to stall before I had to turn to Nick, my heart racing unbelievably fast, my breathing going so loud in my head, sounding as if I was having an asthma attack.

I awkwardly looked at Nick, biting my bottom lip. We both opened each other arms out for a hug, hesitantly moving towards each other for a hug. Before I was able to wrap my arms around his neck, he already wrapped his warm, strong, muscley arms around me, me feeling the safest in a couple of years.
I suddenly felt odd feelings enter my body as I hugged him, quickly pulling away and stepping back a bit, to scan his more matured body. I honestly thought he couldn’t get any hotter when he was 14, but I was wrong.
He was more gorgeous.

“ H-hey Nick, I missed you.” I said kind of shyly, biting my lip and giving him a content smile, noticing him staring at me in awe too, much more then Joe was, scanning me up and down.
“ W-wow, you’re…gorgeous.” Nick said, his voice much more matured and hotter, making goose bumps rise onto my arms as I heard it vibrate through my ears as I heard it.
As I saw Amelia walk in, Lacey behind her, and a girl I’ve never seen in my life came in.
She had long, silky, perfectly straight dark brown hair with copper high lights and bangs just over her eyes.
Her lips were pale pink and full, her cheeks rosy and her eyes bright green and it was twinkling with something that made me hate her, plus, she was way more gorgeous then me.
Her eyes were as green as envy, making me feel envious of her….and even more after Nick opened his d-mn mouth.

“ Oh, [your name], this is Jessica, my girlfriend, the girl I was talking about in my letter. Oh, and Jessica, this is [your name], one of my bestest friends.” Nick introduced us, oblivious to what he just made explode in my body.
“ Hi there.” She said politely, a fake smile on her face. I gave her a fake smile back, but I made it look more real and polite then she did to me.
“ Hi, nice to meet you too.” I said back, giving her a brief hand shake.
“ Nick told me ALL about you! You’re more gorgeous then he mentioned.” Jessica said, a little too nice that seemed way too fake.
“ You’re extremely gorgeous too.” I fake complimented back, Amelia noticing quickly.
“ Uh, [your name], other room…Denise is calling us.” She said quickly, her Australian accent in her tone of voice as she grabbed me, bringing me into the living room where Nick was, his eyes looking around confused at some of the baby items laying around, but he just ignored it, thinking it was Frankie’s old toys.

As I bit my lip, watching Nick move around the room, talking to his family and hugging them, putting presents under the tree, making me wanna throw up when he stopped under the mistle toe with Jessica.
I prevented them from kissing by making myself trip over one of the baby toys, fake hurting my ankle, and automatically, Nick came running to see if I was okay.

Finally when Jessica went upstairs to unpack her things in NICK’S room, I went to catch up with Nick on a few things…terrified the most on how I was supposed to tell Nick about Marissa and Tanner.

“ Hey Nick.” I said casually, seating myself beside Nick on the couch, crossing my legs and looking at him, seeing something that’s changed in him a bit.
“ Hey. Since we‘re talking, let‘s talk about some new things, because we definitely gotta catch up. So, anything interesting happened lately?” He smiled at me, making my heart flutter. Then I snapped out of it, facing him normally, biting my lip. Joe walked into the room randomly, started to play with random baby toys out of boredom.
“ Well, you go first.” I said, wanting to ponder on my thoughts about how to tell him about the twins.

Nick was talking about the tour, his adventures on his tours, how much he missed us and how he met Jessica and how she was a huge fan of them
I wasn’t even listening because I was thinking too much about Tanner and Marissa.

“ So, that’s basically it. How about you? Anything interesting?” Nick said, looking more interested into my news then he was talking about his.
“ Um, well, not that interesting….there is this one thing I really have to tell you…well..show you…but…I don’t know…show…or tell….or…show and tell…..but….umm…” I stammered badly.
“ Oh, just say it! It’s not THAT bad….” Nick said, laughing.
“ Well---”
“ Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.” Tanner mooed and called me, my eyes widening and me shaking in fear as he somehow climbed down the stairs.
“…well, that counts as interesting.” Joe said out of the blue, his eyes wide, face pale.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:33 pm

THISISN‘TSUPPOSEDTOHAPPENTHISWAY
CHAPTER SIX

” Mommmyyyy!” Tanner giggled as he crawled over to me, his voice muffled by the pacifier in his mouth.
“ Oh no..no…nonononononono…” I mumbled to myself, quickly running over to Tanner, bending down towards him.
“ Grandma is getting your food ready.”
I said to Tanner, stroking his head full of soft, messy dark brown curls. His eyes wandered around the living room then stopped at Nick, his big blue eyes looking as if they were smiling.
Tanner chewed on his pacifier, still gawking at Nick.
“ Y-y-y-y-y-y-y--you-------” Nick was stammering and choking on his words as he looked at me and Tanner, him trying to say something but it wouldn’t come out.
“ What?” I manage to crack out too, everything screwing up on the way I was supposed to tell Nick about Tanner and Marissa…somehow
“ Y-y-y-you had a baby…” he choked out, his body trembling. By the look on his face he had no idea who the father was, which made the look in Nick’s eyes showing that he was hurt…for some reason..
“ Yeah….I did…well actually…babies….I had twins…” I said to him softly, Tanner crawling onto my lap as I sat down on the pillow on the floor. Amelia randomly came downstairs holding Marissa, in awe and cooing at her without noticing everyone being all dramatic in the living room.
“ Uhh….hi…um…” Amelia quickly put Marissa in my arms, grabbing Joe and dragging him into the kitchen where it was safer, considering that Mrs. Jonas already explained to her about everything.

Nick’s facial expression went even more hurt. His eyes were getting watery and he was biting his lip. Obviously, he couldn’t even tell one single thing from Marissa and Tanner that they looked like him at all.
As I watched him sort through his thoughts, I heard Marissa mumble things and point to Nick.

“ Daddaaaa.” Marissa gurgled, her tiny finger pointing towards Nick.
“ Huh?” Nick’s head shot up, him rubbing his eyes quickly and looking at me, Marissa bouncing on my lap as she looked at Nick.
“ By the looks of it, they’re like…probably…15 months…when were you going to plan on telling me you had kids with some guy I possibly don’t know?!?!” Nick voice got a bit angered and louder, me looking down, feeling worse then ever. He totally didn’t notice that Marissa called him ‘dadda‘.
Mrs. Jonas walked in from hearing Nick’s voice in anger, looking back at me, then at Nick, then at the twins,” I’ll take them in, in case there is any verbal….profanity…they have tendency to repeat anything we say.” Nick’s mom said, picking up Tanner and Marissa.
“ FEBALL FERBALLL!!” Tanner yelled out, giggling as he wildly shook his pacifier in the air.
“ POFANIFY POFANIFY!!” Marissa repeated, giggling. Nick smiled a bit, but then it quickly went away.
“ Wait, wait, wait, wait, let them stay for a bit…” Nick insisted, Mrs. Jonas nodding in understandment, putting them in the baby box thing with their toys. She walked out to give me and Nick some privacy, but she stayed near the door way, peeking out everyone once in awhile.
“ Okay, first of all, tell me WHY you would not tell me you had two babies while I was gone?!” Nick said, a bit angered, but he controlled it down because Marissa and Tanner were peaking out over the small fency thing.
“ It’s-It’s because..” I swallowed hard, my heart pounding so fast is wasn’t funny. Now it was time to face the music…tell Nick they’re his kids and it’s done. Like ripping off a band aid…but….SLOWLY, and it was really sticky as you pulled it off.
“ Because what?!” He said clenching his fists against the couch, obviously really angered. I looked at his fists then back at his face.
“ Because they’re YOUR BABIES!” I finally spit out, but then I quickly covered my mouth, gasping quietly.

Now the drama is going to start.

Nick’s eyes widened, his mouth slightly opened. He gulped and turned and looked at Marissa and Tanner, standing quietly, staring at their mommy and daddy arguing.
Nick looked at the twins. Their swirly curly hair was like his, Tanner had the same color of brown hair, Marissa had his brown eyes, Tanner had the same almond shaped eyes as Nick and the same small dot on his right cheek like Nick did.
His face went extremely pale, almost like paper.
Nick almost passed out, but he was breathing in a out heavily and hard, almost like he was having some kind of asthma attack.
I slowly walked over to Marissa and Tanner, picking them out of their baby play area and held them in my arms, ready to bring them to Mrs. Jonas because Nick was probably about to explode any second.

“ Mommmeeee, is dadda payperrr?” Marissa said, her words all cute and mumbly as she pointed at Nick, him looking up at hearing her say daddy, he almost smiled but he resisted.
“ Noo….he’s just…thinking…” I giggled, trying to talk properly to them as they both gawked at Nick. Tanner randomly started crying and Mrs. Jonas ran into the room.
“ I think…I should take them now.”
“ Yeah…please.” I said, passing them to her as I made my way to the couch, slowly sitting beside Nick, tensed up from feeling as if it was getting colder as I got near him.
“ Nick…let’s talk about this.” I said, facing him, seeing his pale skin slowly go to the peach color it was before, but he looked pissed off.
“ Talk? TALK? DON’T YOU THINK WE SHOULD’VE TALKED WHEN YOU’RE STOMACH WAS GETTING FATTER?! Oh, let me guess, like, 2 YEARS AGO?!” Nick yelled angrily, I winced back, my eyes filling with warm tears.
“ I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT SO BADLY!”
“ THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU?!”
“ BECAUSE…IT WAS HARD…! “
“ HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY OVER THE D-MN PHONE,” OH, HI NICK, GUESS WHAT, I’M PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!” ?!”
“ I found out like AFTER you broke up with me that I was pregnant, don’t you know how hard it would’ve been to say that to you after we broke up and you’re like on the other side of the country?!”
“ How is it hard?! Even if we were broken up, you could’ve told me AND I WOULD’VE CAME BACK TO HELP YOU WITH OUR KIDS!”
My eyes were already streaming tears down my cheeks,.
“ THAT’S EXACTLY WHY I NEVER WANTED YOU TO KNOW!”
“ What the hell? WHY?”
“ Because you would have to give up your whole tour, fans, your brothers, your life, your career, your music for this small consequence that could’ve been prevented if you used a D-MN CONDOM!”

Nick stopped and thought for awhile, looking at me straight in the eyes. I couldn’t help but hear my heart pounding so hard.
He swallowed hard and sat back down, resting his face in his palms.

“ I guess I understand why you never told me, but at least you could’ve told me to not come home!!!” Nick said, his anger subsiding.
“ Oh, and you would’ve listened?”
“…no…” Nick let out a shaky sigh, his eyes looking at the stair case
“ Oh sh-t. I have…I have to tell Jessica about this.” Nick jumped up off the couch and ran up the stairs.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, collapsing in the chair in front of the counter, where Tanner and Marissa were giggling and eating their food.

“ Hi guys..” I said, arching my eye brows in sadness. I smiled at Tanner and Marissa, just feeding them and playing with them.
“….Wow….[your name]…I never expected you’d be that kind of girl to…do it…at a really young age.” Joe said as he sat beside me.
“ Me neither, but it was Nick’s gift to me before he left.” I said casually, watching Tanner and Marissa crawl over to Joe and playing with his hands.
“ Ugh…that…a-shole.” Joe gritted his teeth, but then he smiled at Tanner and Marissa, looking at them in awe.
“ Joseph! No swearing!!! Good thing Marissa and Tanner never heard that!” Mrs. Jonas hissed at him as she was cooking.
“ Joe…You aren’t mad that I never told you?” I said, a bit worried as he turned to look at me.
“ No…I’m more….disappointed? Well…I don’t know….but…Marissa and Tanner are like…beautiful kids! It totally makes it up for everything just seeing them. I haven’t seen anything this cute ever since Frankie was born.” He said as he looked at me, sincerity in his eyes. I felt a weird flip in my stomach.
“ Aww…” I murmured as I stroked back Marissa curls as she played with Joe’s hair. Joe and I laughed as she couldn’t stop playing with them.
“ Gosh, I feel old…now I’m…uncle…Joe..”
“ Haha…yeah…I guess….” I smiled at Joe and we just stared at each other for a second and then Kevin walked in.
“ OMG, THESE WERE THE TWINS YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!” Kevin ran over to them, Tanner wobbling towards him on the counter, playing with his stripped sweater he was wearing while Marissa and clinging onto Joe and playing with his hair.
“ God, they’re so …beautiful! Marissa and Tanner, right?” Kevin said as he played around with Tanner with his keys.
“ Yeah.”

Lacey ran into the kitchen with Amelia, both of them sitting beside me.

“ Nick and Jess are kinda arguing/talking…do you assume their gonna break up? Cause she ANNOYS me. I want her to go away.” Lacey said as she got off the seat and walked over to Kevin, giving him a kiss on the lips softly, and Tanner shook Kevin’s keys at their faces.
“ Ewwwwww.” He giggled.
“ Awwwwww, hi Tannerr.” Lacey said as she started stroking his soft cheek.
“ Well, she annoys me too, but I’ve gotten to know her, and she’s really stubborn and kind of understandable when it comes to Nick, so I bet she’s probably gonna be here for awhile. Ugh, I’m so sorry, [your name] I would’ve told you about her coming, but Nick told me not too.” Amelia said as she rested her chin on her hand as she saw Marissa crawling all over her boyfriend.
“ Well, Joe, looks like someone’s got a crush on you.” Amelia laughed, Joe laughing too as he started tickling Marissa.

-

I was walking upstairs when I bumped into Jessica and she glared at me.
“ Um, sorry, excuse me.” I said, trying to get past her to go to my room.
“ Wait, no, you’re not going to go anywhere unless we f-cking talk.” Jessica said, anger and jealousy in her tone.
“ Um, okay okay, jeez, don’t have to swear.” I replied, walking into Nick’s room and closing the door.
“ First of all, the fact that you have children with Nick doesn’t make him want to go back to you, he doesn’t love you anymore or like you, he finds you f-cking annoying and he’s so happy he broke up with you. Now you’ve just put a huge weight on his shoulders by having his kids, and you don’t DESERVE to have Nick’s babies.” she said, a sly grin on her face, feeling satisfied with her comment.
“ Well, guess what? I already did have Nick’s babies, and if he hated me so much, why is he being so nice and trying to be really sweet?” I replied, crossing my arms.
“ He’s just being nice because he’s a nice boy.”
“ But also, Nick’s really honest and straight forward about how he feels towards people.”
“ You’re the mom of his kids so he’s just being nice.”
“ Okay, well, is that all?” I said, glaring at her, but giving her a look that it didn’t affect me at all even though I was thinking so much about everything she said to me.
“ Nope, not really, I hate you, okay? How could you lie to Nick like that for two years about his own children? He’s really hurt and upset about that. He missed his own kids first steps, first word, first everything. Anyways, bye! Oh yeah, and Nick‘s SO over you, so don‘t even try to get him back.”
“ Oh good bye to you too, but also, I already have a boyfriend so there’s no worry in that.” I said, rolling my eyes at her as she left Nick’s room.

I sat down on Nick’s bed, thinking, then I felt my heart sink as I looked around the room, remembering how it used to be with Nick and how we would hang out in here all the time when we were little and when we were older, now everything’s going to change.
I sighed heavily and got up, went to my room and change into something more decent then my house clothes.
I slipped off my short shorts and my sweater, deciding to put on my skinny jeans and my stripped sweater over my cami.
I quickly grabbed my cell and I ran down the stairs, stopping at the mirror near the front door, fixing my hair until it looked really good and not messy, then I applied some make up, everyone staring at me like I was a stranger in their house.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:34 pm

“ What…? I wear make up now…is that weird?” I said as I finished applying eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of lip gloss.
“ Well, you look gorgeous though.” Joe added as he was eating Corn pops from the box, Marissa sitting beside him on the counter, attempting to eat one.
“ Bye Tanner, by Marissa, I love you both.” I walked over to them and kissed them on their cheeks.
“ Oh, well, good bye [ your name ].” Jessica said, a smile on her face, happy that I was getting away from Nick.
“ Um, bye! Where are you even going anyways?” Nick said, staring at me as I was putting on my furry cute winter boots.
“ To visit my boy….friend.” I said quickly, noticing Nick’s quick reaction of jealousy in his eyes as I put on my scarf and grabbed my keys, running out into the cold winter day.

-

As the day went by, I told Cameron about Nick coming back and his girlfriend and weird stuff, and he didn’t really give a care for Nick.
I decided to bring Cameron back for dinner and Mrs. Jonas was cooking dinner when I walked in, Joe, Amelia, Kevin, Lacey, Nick, and Frankie were playing with Tanner and Marissa while Jessica carried a conversation with Mr. Jonas and his friend.
“ Hi Cameron!” Mrs. Jonas said as she walked over to him and gave him a small hug.
“ Hi Denise, mind if I stay for dinner?” Cameron asked, his amazing smile making me melt.
“ I don’t mind, I’d actually love it.” She said as she walked over to the stove again.

I took off my boots and my scarf and coat, fixing my hair as I walked over to go into the living room but Cameron pulled me back from behind and started kissing me as he held me by my waist and my arms were around his neck.
I laughed as we kissed with lots of lip movement, me opening my eyes for a quick sec and saw Nick looking over and watching the both of us.
He looked like he wanted to stab Cameron to death.
Cameron laughed and kept kissing me but I pulled away, wiping my lips.

“ Jeez Cameron…” I laughed, taking a hold of his hand and walking into the living room.
“ Hey everyone, this is Cameron, my boyfriend.” I said, a big smile on my face. Lacey and Amelia jumped up, running over to him.
“ Omg he’s so cute!! Hi Cameron…omg, where did you get him?!” Amelia laughed, taking her hand out to shake Cameron’s.
“ Omg, he is cute.” Lacey said, giving him a smile but then Kevin came in and put his arm around Lacey and pulled her close,” Taken, taken, taken.” Kevin said as he pulled Lacey over to the couch.
“ Hey.” He said as he shook Amelia’s hand and she ran over to Joe again.
Nick got up and walked over to us.
“ Hey, I’m Nick..” He said, looking like he was calm and normal, being the sweet and nice guy he was.
“ I’m Cameron.” Cameron said, being the same way as Nick.
“ CAMORRAA.” Marissa and Tanner said together, pointing to Cameron. Cameron laughed and quickly ran over to them, sitting down on the floor and them walking all over him and hugging them.
Nick watched as our kids treated Cameron more of a dad then they did to him.
I was giggling until I looked over at Nick, noticing his really blank expression, which wasn’t good.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:37 pm

YOUANDME
CHAPTER SEVEN

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

I sat on swings in the back yard, seeing Marissa and Tanner in the baby swings right beside me, them being slightly pushed by the wind.
I smiled warmly, the crisp, gentle wind blowing past me, my hair flowing along with it as I watched the twins.
If you’re wondering what happened to the winter and Christmas - it’s past.
Nick and I got stuck under the mistle toe together a couple of times, both of us refusing to kiss.
The only time we ‘kinda’ kissed was on the cheek for the mistle toe and it was enough to make me go crazy for him.
Jessica and I argued a lot, now, both of us just avoiding each other. I got to talk to Amelia who ‘pretended to befriend Jess’ so that she could find more info about it.
Apparently, Nick and her haven’t ‘done it’ yet, if you know what I mean.

As I was swinging, Nick came out from the house, running his fingers through his hair.
I didn’t even notice he came out because I was too busy into deep thought as I was swinging gently with the wind.
Nick was gazing at me, his hands in his jean’s pockets, his shirt blowing in the wind while his soft, loose curls went along with the gentle breeze too.
What I didn’t know was that he was admiring my ‘beauty’.
He watched me as he walked up to me, me turning to see who the shadow was in the sunset, to only find my face turning pink because it was Nick.

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

Marissa and Tanner were giggling as they waved to Nick, him smiling and walking over to them, picking them both out of their swings and holding them, laughing.

“ Daaaadddddeeeeeeeee.” Marissa giggled, kissing him on the cheeks and he kissed her on the forehead.
“ Hey guys…want me to push you on your swings?” Nick questioned Tanner and Marissa, a wide grin on his face. He glanced at me smiling timidly at him, causing his cheeks to turn light pink.
“ YES YES PLEASEEE.” They squealed in unison, reaching out for the swings.

Nick laughed and placed them in, gently giving them pushes at the same time.

“ HIGHERRRR!! HIGHERR!” Tanner squealed, his hands up in the air.
“ Tanner, hold onto the swing!” Nick warned as he pushed him a little higher, Marissa, just being pushed gently, looking at Tanner’s swing with a scared expression.
“ Sowwyyyyy….WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” Tanner held onto the swing as Nick pushed them.

I got off the swing and giggled, walking over to Nick, glancing down at his pinky finger, suddenly noticing my purity ring on it.
I glanced at my thumb, seeing his purity ring still on it.
It was like a silence washed over us, but there was no awkwardness in it at all for some reason.
The wind blew back, Nick and I looking in each other’s eyes and it seemed as if it were forever.
Nick suddenly stopped pushing their swings and they just moved along with the wind, him moving closer to me, but then Jessica came out and ruined the moment.

“ Nick, don’t we have dinner plans tonight? Don’t forget to wash up and get ready!” She smiled at Nick, glaring at me before she waited for him to tag along with her.
“ Uh, yeah. Bye Marissa, bye Tanner.” Nick stopped their swings and kissed them on the cheeks then he just hesitated in front of me and stopped, wondering what to do, but he just waved and brushed past me over to Jessica.

-

That day was just odd.
It was amazing for something so silent. It was like a huge rush flowing through me with Nick - I don’t know why it would be that amazing.
Well, anyways, today was Cameron’s birthday, and for his present…I have no idea.
We’ve never made out before or been any further because we knew we could wait until we get married…like..sometime..if that’s ever going to happen.
We’ve only had small kisses or nice, lingering passionate kisses but never too over board.
And…well..
Maybe that’ll change.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 7:41 pm

REMINESCETHEMEMORIES
CHAPTER EIGHT

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

Days went by and Nick and I have been staring at each other more then often, but we’ve tried avoiding eye contact. It’s just that I remember this feeling before Nick and I got together two years ago.
And….I couldn’t get the memories of me and Nick falling in love out of my memory. AT ALL.

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

2 and a half years ago…

” I SWEAR I’M GONNA PLUCK EVERYONE CURL ON YOUR DA-M BODY IF YOU DON’T TAKE THAT BACK! EVEN THE…CURLS IN YOUR PANTS!!” I threatened, giggling madly at the same time. I ran out of the front door, chasing Nick with a pair of tweezers.
“ WHAT CURLS IN MY PAN---OMG YOU’RE SO MEANNNNNN!” Nick whined, running down the grass and I jumped onto him from the side out of no where and fell to the floor on top of him.

I straddled him down onto the floor and Nick looked up at me, seeing me clutching onto the tweezers.

“ Well…that’s only if you really do even have any down there, considering you’re just a boyyy.” I teased, Nick grunting and crossing his arms like a baby.
“ I do SO have..some! Da-mn woman! This is an awkward situation so…let’s not talk about it…” Nick chuckled, looking up at me still straddling him.
“ First you gotta take back what you said about me being as flat chested as a freakin card board right now.” I rested my free head on his chest, waiting.
“ But seriously you ar- OWW!” Nick yelped as I slapped his chest hard.
“ So I seriously have to show proof or something?!”
“…OH..YEAH! Definitely.” I noticed Nick wiggle his eyebrows a bit and I slapped him again.
“ OW! Stop it with the violence!” He rubbed his chest and I leant down closer to him.
“ Take.It.Back.” I said seriously.
“ Prove that you have some.”

I rolled my eyes and unzipped down my hoodie to reveal the lacy tank top with a low v-cut at the front.
Nick blinked and swallowed hard as he stared and I zipped it back up.

“ ….I-I’m sorry, I didn’t see that clearly, can you show me again?” Nick grinned a bit, his eyes flickering around nervously.
“ You perv!” I laughed, still straddling him down as I felt my back give in and I fell forward and my lips crashed onto Nick’s lips.

Both of our eyes widened and then I suddenly felt the urge to actually kiss him so I close my eyes and relaxed more on top of him, resting my body against his as I felt him tense a bit from the lack of distance with both had between each other. I felt his arms wrap around me, slowly rolling on top of me, his soft lips still pressed up against mine, the kiss just sweet and subtle until I wanted more.
I parted my lips a little bit to deepen the kiss and I felt Nick’s lips gently move against mine, then I noticed it was just lip movement so I let my lips grind against his, the kissing getting pretty intense and heated. During the kiss I gently bit Nick’s bottom lip and he wanted to French kiss me, but I barely noticed cause I was so melted into the kiss to even notice Nick’s hands were drifting around my body and hesitating as he touched areas I’ve never been touched before.
Suddenly we were interrupted by Kevin driving up in the drive way and Nick and I literally sprinted away from each other and looked around wildly, both of our faces flushed pink.
It’s not usual that you see two BEST friends[that are not going out] making out on the lawn in front of one of their houses.
Lacey got out of the passenger seat, laughing as she passed by, winking at me.
Da-mn she must’ve saw it.

“ I-uh-um…let’s go inside.” I stammered nervously as I got up and brushed off my clothes and went inside, seeing Kevin already making out with Lacey on the kitchen counter.
“…Uh…GET A ROOM!!!” Nick said out loud, laughing as he followed me upstairs to his room so we could watch some T.V.

--------------

“ So you can’t find this any more awkward then it already is?” I said to Nick as we walked on the deserted beach on sunset, both of us bare footed as we walked right beside the shore, a gently crisp breeze flowing by.
“ It’s just…awkward at first…cause…well…I don’t know…I asked you out without thinking, but don’t get me wrong, I really wanted to go out with you and well…we don’t know what to say now because it’s actually happening and not a dream..” Nick smiled at me dreamily, making my heart flutter as I walked more closer to him, our shoulders touching.
“ That kiss….we shared a few days ago was actually really amazing…and well….it’s kind of made me realize I’ve actually REALLLLY liked you for awhile.” I admitted, my face turning extremely pink.
“ Same here…” Nick said softly in my ear, gently holding my hand and lacing our fingers together, stopping in his track and making me face him, his face going closer to mine, his lips just inches away.

I closed my eyes from the feeling of his hot breath on my lips. Nick was gently brushing his lips against mine, teasing me like crazy and I wanted to really kiss him but I didn’t want to seem so desperate, but he was doing this on purpose.

“ You’re…gorgeous..” he whispered to me. I felt chills go up my spine as I heard how deep and raspy and se.xy his voice was.

I couldn’t help it. I pulled him into a kiss and it was instantly intense and heated, our lips moving against each other, both of our feelings flowing into the kiss as he pulled me closer, pressing his muscley body on my soft, delicate one.
Gosh….I can’t believe this is actually happening.

There were more but Joe interrupted my thinking and started talking to me, so I sat there and looked at him and nodded, pretending I cared…
Wow, why do I seem so b-tchy?
So I snapped out of it and decided to really listen.

“ Hey, wanna hang out and take care of Marissa and Tanner? I promised them I’d take them out but I’m afraid if something goes wrong you’ll blame me so…yeah…let’s go!” Joe said excitedly, grabbing my arm and letting me quickly put on my flats before he pulled me and the twins in strollers out the door and I laughed through the whole thing.

“ JoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoeyjoeyjejoeyjoeyjoeyjoeyjoeyjoeyjoeJOEJOEJOEJOEEE!” Marissa giggled, reaching her arms out to him as she was sitting on the grass.

I was completely blown away that Joe planned a small cute picnic for me and the twins and well, him too.
I was so glad he was so caring and nice and sweet, especially with kids. I couldn’t help but feel a small butterflies fly around in my stomach as I watched him play with Tanner and Marissa, me just sucking on a lollipop.

“ Marissyyyyyyyy, you’re sooo cuteee and…you love mee!” Joe said in those cute baby voices to Marissa. I couldn’t help but blush and giggle and I saw Tanner playing with the baby food in front of him, but at the same time he stuffed his face with it too.
“ Tanner! Seeeeeessssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Talk about a pig! I think I shouldn’t let him eat around me anymore! He’s eating like me!” Joe laughed, cleaning up Tanner and Marissa getting jealous that he was paying attention to Tanner and not her.
“ Awwwww.” I cooed as Marissa was climbing onto Joe’s lap and snuggling up on him.

After eating, Joe and I just sat there and talked and played with the twins until they fell asleep in their strollers. Joe tucked them in with the nice, warm, fluffy, soft blankets and we slowly and gently walked back, making sure to not wake them up.

“ You’re really gorgeous today, you know?” Joe complimented, making me squee on the inside.
“ Awwww…thanks! And no, I think I look like crap today, look at me, I’m like..in my pj’s!!” I laughed as I brushed away Joe’s bangs and swept it to the side so I could see his eyes better. I swear I saw him blush.
“ This kind of brings back memories.” Joe said as we were walking, a cold breeze passing by and I started to shiver.
“ H-how?” I shivered a bit, seeing Joe take off his sweater and putting it over me. I blushed furiously and gave him a thankful smile.
“ Thanks.”
“ Welll….remember when you had a crush on me when we were little then I started to have a crush on you and then you though I had cooties after and then I started to think you had cooties and THEN we had a crush on each other again at the time then we stopped and you know, the same process over and over again until you got your first boyfriend.” Joe laughed, reminiscing on the memories.
“ Yeah…but maybe it’s…kind of back.” I let slip out of my mouth. Joe and I froze and stopped walking, then we fixed our gaze on each other then out at the sunset.
“ Uh…..that…I..I didn’t mean for that to slip out.” I said, gently putting my hand over my mouth, looking at Joe for his reaction.
“ Uhmm….it’s okay. At least you’re honest about it….and uh…I think…I do too.” He admitted too, looking away as his face went red.

We both continued to walk, we tried talking and had a few awkward moments but we had some laughs and we reached the house.

“ Hey, um, are you and Amelia still going out?” I asked out of blue.
“ Nah, me and her are just best friends now. Nothing dramatic, just thought we could take a break, you know?” Joe said casually.

He seriously didn’t look that much affected as we walked in with Marissa and Tanner, everyone staring at us, some looked worried.
Joe and I looked at each other then back at everyone.

“ Did someone die or something..?” Joe randomly asked, scratching his head from confusion. I laughed a bit and did a small shrug.
“ Where were you guys? You guys didn’t call, leave messages, or anything! We were all SO WORRIED!” Mrs. Jonas ran up to us and squished us both in a hug and then she took Marissa and Tanner’s stroller and ran into the living room.
“ Um, okay…we’re sorry…we thought you guys knew! Didn’t Kevin tell you guys? He’s the one who waved to us when we left.” Joe assured as everyone looked at Kevin instead of them now.
“ What? I was reading something and drinking coffee and really distracted!” Kevin shrugged, scared of everyone like they were gonna attack him so he left the room with Lacey, Amelia, Mr. Jonas, Jessica, and Frankie.
Which just left Nick there.

“ I---” Nick was gonna say something when the door bell rang. I turned and walked over to it, opening it and being practically suffocated from being kissed by Cameron.

I started laughing and Nick walked out of the kitchen, Joe tagging along with him. I pulled away and looked at him, giving him a warm smile, but I noticed things were a bit weird with me and him.

“ Um…hey….can we talk?” We both said at the same time. It was so weird. We both let out eyes look around the place before we both sat down at the table and he looked at me hard, and I just stared at him, tapping my fingers nervously.
“ I’m gonna be out and straightforward. I think we should break up.” I said, swallowing hard.

Camera nodded in understanding, agreeing with what I just said. He slowly stood up and I stood up with him, walking over to him.

“ Yeah, let’s be….friends…still.” Cameron hesitated as he said it, looking hurt when the words came out.
“ Yeah…I’m…sorry. This may seem..kinda fast for it to happen all at once but I don’t think I’m in the position to really have a relationship…or..it’s just the things have been--”
“ Weird. I know.” Cameron finished, giving me a hug and left.

I suddenly heard jumping around in the living room and screaming out in enjoyment and running in circles.
I walked into the living room, seeing Nick going ballistic and happy and jumping all over the place and kissing people randomly from happiness. It was so weird…
He even kissed Joe! ..on the cheek.
Nick got a major whooping when he kissed Lacey though.
It made me wonder what was up with Nick though

-

Month later….

I was almost blue from the lack of oxygen but I kept on kissing Joe because I wanted too. Finally, we pulled away from each other, our breathing uneven. I giggled a bit and pulled him into an intense, heated kiss again.
No one was home except for me and Joe, and no one knew that we were in this small puppy love thing.
I repeat
NO ONE.

“ Gosh..kinky much?” Joe laughed into the kiss while I was running my hands all over his bare skin under his t-shirt, caressing his abs while I sat in his lap, making out with him at the same time.

Joe moaned in the kiss when he gently pushed me on my back, our lips never parting when he went on top of me. I was unbuttoning Joe’s jeans when the door flung open and Nick walked in on me and Joe.
Joe and I slowly pulled away from each other, knowing we just got caught.
Nick’s eyes were wide and hurt, and he looked like he almost stopped breathing when he saw Joe and I in a way that he never thought he’d really see us almost doing.
Nick snapped out of it and gasped for air, then he glared at us and stormed back out of the house, slamming the door so hard that I felt the whole house shake.
I quickly got up and fixed my hair and put on my flats and ran out to find Nick, seeing him walking quickly down the side walk.

“ NICK, PLEASE WAIT!” I pleaded loudly, running over to him and grabbing his arm and pulling him close to me.
“ …what do you WANT?!” Nick said angrily, seeing tears in his eyes. He ripped his hand from my grasp and he tried looking at me but he couldn’t.
“ What’s wrong with you?! Ever since I’ve been seeing other guys you’ve been a complete jerk and weirdo…and…like..SOME JEALOUS..ASS!” I snapped a bit, just noticing what I said, it already came out and the damage was done. I swallowed hard.
“ If you’re thinking I liked you…I don’t…I NEVER LIKED, AND I NEVER WILL LIKE YOU, OKAY?!” Nick yelled back.

It was almost like my whole world went crashing down.
So…it was all just for s-x? For the pleasure of being with a girl and screwing up her life?!

“ OKAY IF YOU F-CKING HATE ME THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE AND NOT TELLING ME TO F-CK OFF OR SOMETHING?!” I yelled, practically sobbing my eyes out.
“ I NEVER LIKED YOU!” He repeated again, I glared at him and took a step back.
“ OKAY I KNOW THAT ALREADY!!” I yelled, wiping my tears.
“ ….I’m IN love with you…” Nick admitted.

Última edição por ; SHAMELESS.™ em Sáb Abr 19, 2008 8:24 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 8:24 pm

DON'TEVERLEAVEME
CHAPTER NINE

A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. 2qkt06f

“ ….I’m IN love with you…” Nick admitted.
“…w-w-what…?” I swallowed hard, my body trembling from what just came out of his mouth.
“ I’m in love with you..” Nick said again, quietly, softly, his voice deep.

I crossed my arms over my chest, gently rubbing my arms as my stomach was in knots,, my eyes wandering to Nick’s face for answers to this problem.
Nick couldn’t look at me, he was staring at the floor, his fingers running through his messy curls.

“….I’m…gonna go back…inside..” I breathed out, letting a shaky sigh out as I turned and starting heading back for the house.

I suddenly felt someone grab my arm and turn me around quickly and their lips collided into mine and there were these feelings that static through my body.
It was about a few minutes into the kiss that I noticed it was Nick.
Except, I didn’t move away. I just kept kissing him and I moaned quietly into the kiss as I felt his hand run all over my body. I missed his touch so much…
The lack of distance between us made me want more of him, but I resisted.
Our lips were moving roughly against each other, me gently biting Nick’s bottom lip, but then I quickly pulling away, noticing something.

“…Nick…I…I can’t…” I felt tears sting up in my eyes as I turned and quickly jogged back into the house, running up to my room and slamming the door shut. I leaned up against the door, sliding down onto the floor.

I covered my face, letting the tears stream down my cheeks.

-

Right before sunrise, I walked downstairs, stretching and yawning. I had a great sleep…but not a great night.
I walked outside in the backyard and sat on the swings again, swinging back and forth.
While I was glancing around, my eyes couldn’t help but get caught by something in the sight of Nick’s room window.
What idiots…they are to not close their effing window..
What I was looking at made my heart feel like it was ripping into pieces, SMALL tiny pieces, slowly.
Jessica and Nick were half naked practically on his bed, making out.
I couldn’t stop looking, but I ripped my eyes away and quietly walked into the house, my eyes filling with tears.
Why would Nick do that after saying he loved me ? He is freaking messed up ?
I put on my flats, not caring that I was only wearing my short shorts and t-shirt as I left with a coat I just grabbed, which happened to be Joe’s.
I don’t know how far I walked or where I walked, I don’t know what were happening to my legs because they were so numb from the coldness.
I saw a Starbucks near by so I practically ran up to it like a drunk person, quickly making into the warmth and almost collapsing in the store.
Barely making it to a chair, I really did collapse right onto the floor, getting my head hit really hard on the chair nearby, causing a commotion in the store.

-

I don’t know how long I was passed out, but all I know is that I still am.
It feels like I’ve been laying here for hours in my dark head wondering when this is going to be over.
Cause all I see are images of Nick in my head flowing by, then one of Joe coming up every once in awhile, and especially Marissa and Tanner…all the time.
Apparently I’m in the hospital cause I hear the doctors come in and check on me and do tests, but yet, they always mention, that they wonder why I never get any visitors or why there isn’t any I.D on me.

“ I can’t believe something so small as hitting your head on a chair would make you be in a coma for so long. It’s been like what ? A month and a half ? Her family must be worried. Plus…a young girl like her, we got the tests in, it shows that she’s given birth to two children.” A nurse said as she changed my I.V, talking to another young nurse doing other stuff I don’t know.
“ Poor girl…” the other nurse said sympathetically.

I felt my eyes slowly warming up from the coldness of it being closed. It felt like I was going to wake up..

“ Careful ! This young man is practically almost dead from exhaustion and lack of food…it’s like he’s been searching for something for days and still determined to go.” A doctor said as I heard multiple steps from about four people putting a boy in the other bed.
“ He’s been doing this for days. He never got any proper sleep..”

Suddenly everything faded out from there. My hearing just went blank and I could just see memories in my head like I was reliving them. But then I woke up.

-

“ Aghh…what the hell am I doing here ? “ Nick said as he sat up from the hospital bed, the curtain closed, only revealing the person's feet on the bed on the other side.
“ Sh.it…no no I can’t stop looking now….I need to leave..” he swallowed hard, trying to get out the I.V but he was afraid too.
“ Oh, honey, you’re awake.” A young nurse came in, bringing a tray of food and insulin and a needle for Nick’s diabetes.
“ Are you okay ?”
“ No..I’m not…can I please leave ? I need to look for someone…really badly..” Nick pleaded, looking as if he were about to cry.
“ Honey, you need to calm down and eat first before you die. Just have some more rest.” The nurse got up and opened the curtain and was in the way of the other person’s face.

Nick watched the nurse, then looked over at the body figure that seemed familiar, but he couldn’t catch on.

“…ugh..” the girl’s voice echoed in his voice as she sounded raspy and a bit sick.
“ You’re awake…..you’re awake..do you feel okay ? “ by the sounds of it, the girl nodded.
“ Stay here while I get you some medicine.” The nurse left.

Of course, that girl was me.
I turned my head and suddenly found myself in the same room as Nick..

“ [your name]….” He choked out, looking at me.
Nick looked so weak and sick, but yet he still looked gorgeous.
I brushed my bangs out of the way of my eyes and just looked at him.
He jumped out of his bed and ran over to me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

" Don't ever leave me.."
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 19, 2008 11:22 pm

WEBELONGTOGETHER
CHAPTER TEN

A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. 9sqv6f

It’s been days since I recovered and immediately returned home for the twins.
Ever since that day, Nick has been with me taking care of Marissa and Tanner, and we’ve been amazing friends.
To me at least…I don’t know how Nick’s taking it. Every once in awhile he hugs me but I took it in a friendly way, though I felt something between us when we hugged.
I don’t want to jump back into a relationship with Nick because of Jessica. But, I haven’t seen her in awhile.

“ I know this is a sudden question, but where’s Jessica ? ” I asked out of the blue while I finished singing a lullaby for Marissa to go to sleep.

I slowly sat on my bed and Nick smiled at me, sitting beside me.

“ We broke up when I started looking for you. We kept arguing because she didn’t want me to look for you, she kept saying that you left for a good reason and that you wouldn’t want people looking for you…then yeah, stuff happened and she packed up and left.” He couldn’t help but smile more.

I smiled a bit too, a bit awkward not knowing if I should say ‘ sorry ? ‘ or ‘…oh..YEAH BABBY ! ‘. I looked at the cribs while Marissa and Tanner were sleeping, with a warm smile on my face.
I turned to face Nick and his face was so close to mine.
He suddenly kissed me intensely. I couldn’t help but close my eyes and enjoy it, my whole body wanting him like it always did.
I wrapped my arms around his neck while he laid me on my back.
He started taking off my shirt, but I grabbed his hand and stopped kissing him.

“ What are you doing..? ” I muttered to him, not really liking where it’s going.
“ I want you…” Nick whispered in my ear, his voice so low, so tempting, so…s.e.xy.
He trailed kisses down my neck, but I tried pushing him away.

“ Don’t….Nick..stop…don’t…noo…no……..yes….do…do…yesssss…”
“…What are you doing ? ” Nick suddenly said out of no where, raising his eye brows in curiosity.

I snapped out of my supposed day dream that seemed real.
I looked around wildly and noticed I was still standing by the twin’s cribs.

“ Oh…n-nothing…heh…heh..” I scratched my neck in nervousness and embarrassment.

I turned my back to him and slapped my forehead multiple times, saying ‘omg ‘ over and over in my head, knowing he heard me saying that stuff.
Nick laughed, then while I was turned around, he slowly walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, leaning down and resting his head on my head.

“ Does this feel familiar ? ” He said quietly, embracing me, holding me, keeping me safe.
“…yes…” I replied, goose bumps rising on my arms when I felt his warm skin touch mine.

We haven’t been this close for two years. The kiss didn’t really matter.

“ I don’t want to force you or anything…but…kiss me..” Nick pulled away and turned me around to face him, running his hands slowly down my arms then holding my hands, entwining are fingers and looking me in the eyes.

I swallowed, looked away for a bit, moving a little closer to Nick, not knowing what I should do.
I looked back up at him and leant in a bit, having to go a bit on my toes and kissing his lips softly, gently, and not too much, but not too little.
Nick kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me up to his body, deepening the kiss, putting a meaning to it.

This time, it wasn’t a day dream or dream. It was real…

-

“ CURLY CURLY CURL CURL ! ” Marissa giggled and grabbing Kevin’s hair, bouncing on his lap while he was holding hands with Lacey.
“ MARISS ! YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME FOR MY BROTHER ?! ” Joe pretended to mourn and cry and sob on the floor in front of them, trying not to laugh as Marissa climb off of Kevin’s lap and wobbled to Joe and put her small arms out for a hug.
“ MWAHAHAHA, she wants me back now, KEVIN ! ” he laughed, picking up Marissa and skipping away but when Kevin waved to her, Marissa started crying.
“….I guess not anymore.” Kevin laughed, then he turned to Lacey and smirked, pulling her into a heated kiss. Kind of random.

“ Hi Joe ! ” I said happily as I passed by, then I turned around and went back and took Marissa from him.
“ Stop making her cry..” I chuckled as I rocked her in my arms.
“ What ? She loves me still ! Just .. She loves Kevin more ! ” Joe wiped an invisible tear then laughed.

I laughed too then sighing and looked at Joe.

“ Hey…uhm…sorry…about…you know…awhile ago..” I said quietly, guilt in my tone of voice.
“ It’s okay, don’t worry about it. I’m perfectly fine, see ? “Joe smiled then slowly walked up the stairs, his smile immediately disappearing when he had his back to me, his heart feeling like it was dropping.

“ Marissa, you’re two ! Feel happy ! Daddy will be home with Tanner soon anyways, they are having a…’boy’s day out’ or something like that ? Eh, I don’t knoww. “ I cooed to Marissa, walking into the kitchen, setting her on the baby chair while Mrs. Jonas was cooking.

“ I don’t know how you handle all these young adults and three little children in one house, Denisee…you’re like..the best mom ever.” I complimented, seeing her smile brightly.
“ Thank you, and I just got used to it, I want to help my kids get on their feet, besides, it’s going to be hard to let go of Kevin when he gets marrie---”
“ OMG OMG MOMMY KEVIN PROPOSED TO LACEY ! ” Frankie sprinted into the room, pointing to the living room entrance, jumping up and down.
“ Okay, now it’s gonna be really hard. I wasn’t even expecting that.” Mrs. Jonas groaned, but then was happy at the same time.

I turned and saw Lacey in Kevin’s arms, crying in happiness as he embraced her tightly, holding the box in one hand as Lacey was looking at the ring on her finger.
I couldn’t help but smile for them, tears welling up in my eyes. I’m seventeen now, Nick and I are together, but would we actually last that long ?
Lacey and Kevin lasted for sooooo long.
Nick and I have been off for like two years and just started being together again just awhile ago.
Suddenly I felt tiny arms wrap around my leg and I looked down and saw Tanner.
I laughed and picked him up, hugging him close, Nick coming out of no where and swooping Tanner away, putting him in Mrs. Jonas’ arms then grabbing me, dipping me back and kissing me passionately on the lips.

God, I’m so in love.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.   A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich. Icon_minitime

A TYPICAL TEENAGE DRAMA [jb story; ( : ] ; by Mich.
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1