CFJonasB
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

CFJonasB

Jonas Brothers Portuguese Fan's

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB [ by Cindy . ]

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Convidado
Convidado

THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Empty
MensagemAssunto: THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB [ by Cindy . ]   THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Icon_minitimeSáb maio 03, 2008 10:42 pm

THEHIGHLIFE.
THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Motorcycle_boy_by_nikitash

KIERA ;; THE RISK-TAKER.
the care-free princess. nothing could ever keep her still. they say she cant fall in love, not for real, anyways. it was always a half-thought decision. she just couldnt fall in love. or if she did, she probably wouldnt know, the way she'll go overboard on how many guys she dates.

MAIKE ;; THE TROUBLE-MAKER
maike is the one to beat. catch her attention, and its like you've won an oscar. none of these girls ever think anything through, but maike may just beat them all out. her metallic blue motorcycle will take her anywhere she pleases, or everywhere. if someone doesnt stop her, she'll be heading for a one-way ticket straight off a cliff.

CINDY ;; THE REBEL
it'd take a hell of alot to change this girl's mind. not afraid to say anything that she wants. sneaking out, driving to canada, the girl cant stop. no one knows she's breaking inside. no one cares enough to look. probably the most straightforward girl you'll ever meet, yet the most sensitive. she doesnt show that, its just not how she's built.

CAROL ;; THE UN-EXPECTED.
you'll never know what she would do,what she might say. its unpredictable to almost everyone. what they dont know, is neither does she. she doesnt know what to do, or what to say half the time. she wants to do something memorable. something that will make her stand out, or make her life worth living. but she might need a little help finding it.

So, What Happens When These 4 Girls Need Money?
They Rent Out Part Of Their House.

Then, What Happens When The Jonas Brothers Need A Place to live?
you'll have to read to find out.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB [ by Cindy . ]   THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Icon_minitimeSeg maio 05, 2008 9:28 pm

CHAPTERONE
stop thinking ; start loving
THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Love_by_ta_nya

"Have you ever been arrested? Put in jail?" Maike asked, reading off her clipboard. Two boys sat in from of her. Kiera sighed, leaning her head on the wall beside her. The girls had spent all morning looking through many possible renters.

"Well, this one time.." The tall one said, shrugging.
The shorter one winked at Kiera, "Hey." He said smoothly.

"NEXT!" She yelled, putting her pencil down tiredly. The boys left and she got up, pacing around.
"32 people, and we couldnt find anyone?!"
"Well, that one guy came close, but he killed chipmunks for a living, remember?" Maike shook with disgust.

Kiera looked at her.
"What?! I actually enjoy chipmunks being in our community."
Kiera rolled her eyes. She signaled Maike to let in the new contestant.
The door opened and three teenage boys walked in.

They all shook hands and did the usual greetings.
"Im Joe, and these are my brothers, Nick and Kevin." The shaggy haired boy stated.
"Im Kiera." Kiera smiled,"And this is Maike. First off, have you ever been arrested, accused of murder, armed robbery, or been jailed?"
Maike sat up straighter, "Oh, and a career without chipmunks wouldn't hurt either." She smiled. Kiera kicked her underneath the table. Maike winced.

Halfway through the interview, the door was pulled wide open. Cindy and Carol came into view. They stopped after they hit two feet form the door.
"Are we.. interrupting something?" Cindy asked, backing up a step.
"Yeah, what is this?" Carol asked, playing with the quarter inside her jacket pocket.

The tallest boy handed them a sheet of paper.
"No!" Maike warned. It was too late.
Carol looked up, "YOU PUT OUR HOUSE FOR RENT!?"
"Kind of." Kiera let out a small breath.
"Kind Of?"
"Yeah.. kind of."
Cindy rolled her eyes, and turned around, "Hey, if i still get my room, I dont care if you have chipmunks come and live with us."
Maike looked at Kiera, "I told you it was a good idea!"

Carol turned to Cindy, shocked, "Do you even care if we're having strangers living in our house?" She shrugged and left.
Carol followed her.

Maike and Kiera smiled back at the boys, running their eyes over the resume.
"Dont worry about them." Kiera smiled nervously.
"Yeah, i think its all set." Maike looked up, "We'll get you a housekey when you get here tonight with your stuff."

"Thanks! You have no idea how much we need this." Joe laughed, shaking their hands again, then leaving with his brothers.

Maike and Kiera looked at eachother, smiling.

All four girls needed money.
But they'll get alot more.
Convidado
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB [ by Cindy . ]   THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Icon_minitimeSex maio 09, 2008 9:57 pm

CHAPTER.TWO.
THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Sex_Machine_by_karmaone
torn between what you want, and what you actually need.
... in the spur of a moment, things happen, people change.
Maike sighed, leaning against the wall in her room. She played softly with a pink golfball, bouncing up and down in the air to her palm

Her eyes scanned across the room, before letting go of the golf ball, as it fell to the ground.

She left it and walked out, slamming the door slightly. Running down the stairs, she grabbed a pair of keys on the counter.

"Hey!" Kiera looked over, "Where are you going?"
"For a ride." Maike slid on her hoodie and went for the door.
"But the renters-"
Maike interrupted her, "Dont wait up." She slammed the door and got on her metallic motorcycle, taking one look at the house, before turning the corner.

. . . .

"Kiera.." Cindy leaned on the edge of the opened door to Kiera's room.
"What?" Kiera looked at herself on her full-size mirror. She wore a short skirt with a white top.
"I dont wanna be a tour guide.."
"Well, Maike's off in god knows where, and Carol doesnt want anything to do with this." Kiera fixed her hair.
"And you?"
"I-"
"Have a date. I get it." Cindy sighed.

Kiera turned, "How does this look."
Cindy forced a smile, "amazing."
"And dont sneak out tonight. We dont want them to think we're juvenile worthy." Kiera sat down on her bed and bounced a while.
"You know, we kinda are.."
Kiera looked up, "What do you mean?"
"We go pass the curfew for teens, we jaywalk, we have fake ids, we drink, have sex, and do practically everything a teenager is not supposed to do." She crossed her arms, "I'm pretty sure thats juvenile material."
She walked in and sat next to Kiera on the queen sized bed.
Kiera sighed harder, and seemed to be staring farther into whereever, "I'll see you tomorrow."
"Wait- you mean you're not coming home?" Cindy thought about it a second, "nevermind, dont answer that."

Kiera laughed, getting up, "Like i said, see you tomorrow. At 'Portal'?"
"Yeah." She nodded, and left the room.

. . . .

"No, they're not here yet." Cindy stated, talking to Carol on the other phone line.
"Yeah, i got it." She finished the call and threw the phone on the sofa.

She could hear the thunderstorm forming outside.
There was a knock on the door, then it started unlocking, as three shadows let themselves in.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB [ by Cindy . ]   THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB  [ by Cindy . ] Icon_minitime

THE HIGH LIFE ;; JB [ by Cindy . ]
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1